RoyalPvP is looking for a new staffteam

Widsard's Avatar Widsard7/18/19 8:55 am
4 emeralds 206 4
7/23/2019 8:41 am
SirSammy's Avatar SirSammy
Hello everyone!

I've been working on this minecraft server for a while, doing it all myself. I noticed that this way of working wont succeed in the long run. When I finally decide to release this pvp themed server, I will be needing a team to provide me and the players that are willing to play on the server the help they need.

This is why I am asking the Minecraft community, who of you might have some spare time to and actually wants to start create this new community on RoyalPvP. I am looking for all kinds of people, to fill a lot of roles. With that I mean:
- Lead moderators
- Moderators
- Someone who might be able to help me with coding plugins
- Someone who might want to help me with building (although a really enjoy building myself)
If you might be interested, please respond on this post with your Discord tag & user name, or add me on Discord : Widsard#3603

I hope that we can get in contact to make RoyalPvP even better together! :p
Widsard
Level 34 : Artisan Architect