RPG Based Survival | NEED ALL STAFF | BUILDERS AND DEVS WANT

Hechol's Avatar Hechol7/17/17 6:42 pm
1 emeralds 142
*** WE WOULD LIKE IT IF YOU APPLIED HERE: https://mythica-mc.enjin.com/forum/ *** YOU ARE MORE LIKELY TO BE ACCEPTED ***

Hello! Welcome to the 'Staff Application Forums'. Before you start on the application, please make sure that the application follows these specifics, and make sure to revise to the standards given:
-Include as much detail as possible
-Do not lie, we can tell if you are, you will be automatically unaccepted
-Please use common sense when writing the application
-Check for grammar and spelling errors.
- If you feel uncomfortable with showing anything to the public, please write 'After' in the application. You will eventually have to give us the information. We understand you feeling uncomfortable.
-You will have 2 chances to apply. No more though.
-If you have been accepted, we hold the right to fire you from the team at any point or time.
- Please take your time on your application. If we feel like it is rushed, we will not be accepting.
-Please allow at least 12 hours for your thread to be accepted. We will try to get back to you within 2 days, but it is not guaranteed that we will.

**Anything that has a '*' is a required field. You have to put it in. If you feel like you don't have any information for that section, please just write 'No Info'. Understand eventually, we will need every field depending on your wanted position. Anything that has a '**' is a required field, but you don't have to give it to us right now.**

Example Application
This is what an accepted staff application would look like. All info is made up, so do not copy and paste this.

IGN:* C00kiEguy
Age (Wont Matter Much):** 17
Position of Interest (ex. Admin):* Moderator
How much experience do you have as staff?:* I have been staff on about 7 different servers, each of which I resigned from, because the owner started caring about having power. Here were my positions on them: I was Moderator on Magical Gaming(Had About 20 Players daily), I was Head Moderator on Survival MC(Had about 30 players daily), I was a Helper on Awesome Factions 1 & 2(Different Servers, had about 20 players daily), I cant remember any of the names, but i was admin on another, Head Admin, and then also a Helper
How often can you be online?:* I can be on anywhere between 3-10 hours a day.
What timezone do you live in?:* I am in UTC-7:00 , or MTN time zone.
Have you ever owned a server?:* No.
How much experience do you have with commands?:* I am pretty good with essential plugins, I am not sure what the plugin is called, but i am good with kit making, some Magic Plugins,World Edit, Essentials Spawn, I don't know what one it is, but a Skyblock one.
Are you any good at the other 2 categories of staff?:** I could possibly be a builder, but I am not too good at it, I have little experience of coding, but never have tried to code a plugin.
Why should we pick you for this position?:* I love helping servers grow to higher player rates, I love being apart of the Minecraft community, I love being able to help people on the server who need it. I am a really helpful and honest person, and love everything about minecraft servers, being able to interact with others, being able to talk to people all the way across the world. It is an amazing thing to me to be able to help others.
Discord? (Include username):* BobJoeJunior (Include the #(Number) in the actually application please).

If you can match up to what this shows, or go better. You will more then likely be accepted.

Staff Application
IGN:*
Age (Recommended 14+):**
Position of Interest (ex. Admin):*
How much experience do you have as staff?:*
How often can you be online?:*
What timezone do you live in?:*
Have you ever owned a server?:*
How much experience do you have with commands?:*
Are you any good at the other 2 categories of staff?:**
Why should we pick you for this position?:*
Discord? (Include username):*

Builder Application
Age (Recommended 14+):**
What build style are you most comfortable with?(If you do not know what style, that's fine, just include more images):**
What are some things you have built? (Please Include Images):*
How much experience do you have as staff?:*
How often can you be online?:*
What timezone do you live in?:*
Have you ever owned a server?:*
How much experience do you have with commands?:
Are you any good at the other 2 categories of staff?:
Why should we pick you for this position?:*
Discord? (Include username):

Developer Application
Age (Recommended 15+):**