RPG, In need of Build! If you like OldMyths, LOTR etc. Join

TwebDude's Avatar TwebDude12/3/11 11:05 am
2/22/2012 8:21 pm
TwebDude's Avatar TwebDude
Hellow fellow MCers, TwebDude here telling you I want to start a RPG server using LOTR, Old Myths, and More!

First I need a way to get a server if I get enough donators togethor we can start. I'll need professional builders to build main spawns and cities. I'll need forum
moderators, game moderators, I'll need someone that knows how to use server stuff and hopefully make a legit server, not a normal computer server but a legit server
base like Buxville etc.

This is how it will work.
You will make an application(Which I'll make if people are interested). This server will be whitelisted. If I see your a special player on the server I might promote
you to a special character like Ares, Greek god of war(It also depends on what you choose in application) or a legendary general, etc. etc. I'm thinking maybe
eventually it could become spoutcraft so the experience will be way more fullfilling. This server will maybe have towny but with RPG we won't use actual towny plugin
but there will still be towns. RP as much as possible and if you want to say something out of character use (()). Reporting wrong skins, bugs/glitches, Grief,
cheating/hacking/mods and excessive language, rascist or sexual comments could get you rewards.

This server is a RPG not like your this character now play. NOOOOO this serveryou are whatever you want to be, find your destiny!, establish an empire! Be wonderful! This server will hopefully be amongst Lord of The Craft.
You can gain money to establish an official town, you will have to ask a nation for protection if another town wages war. There will be constant map saves so if grief
happens we will be able to restore it. Nations can only be started if the leader and a couple of his highest subjects are well known. Each town will require a council
and maybe an army. Nations require a full council and an offical army. When joining a Mod will come and see your skin to make sure it's RP and it fits your character.
If you see someone without the proper skin report it as soon as possible. You may marry and you may have a baby but you will have to ask someone before they officially
join to become your offspring. Only use RP traitoring no crazy traitoring. Magic weapons and other things can only be made by magic users depends on class ad . Cities
and Nations must be legit with requirements and architecture. Certain races will have special thinngs and rules on how to rule a city and/or nation. Want to go even
farther? ask about special camps, temples and guilds you want to join or make! No cheating people out of money or other reasons unless it's a major RPG thing, not like refusing to pay your worker.

Standard Races:
Undead
Dwarf
Day Elf
Human
Orc
(Many more but they are special and will be shown if more people are interested, also gain or donate and some other reasons)

Standard, Basic Classes:
Classes will not be you are this. This server allows you to make your own destiny from being a bartender to a gladiator. Here are some
Warrior
Ranger
Magic(Many more specific classes with magic)
(Many, Many more!)

Much more if I find enought people interested in this!
If your interested spread the word! and tell me in a message or on here.
If you want to become staff NOT ON THIS THREAD show me your work you've down and why you should be a staff member!

*Update* We have a server and are building starting kingdoms and spawn, pro builders needed, have to have proof of being a pro!

--------------------TwebDude
TwebDude
Level 33 : Artisan Caveman

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/22/2012 8:21 pm
TwebDude
So sorry guys computer problems and basketball been crazy like allergic pandas!
12/22/2011 11:08 am
TwebDude
Well we need a new ip What happened wolfboy?
12/20/2011 4:26 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Dragon
BOOGERSHRIMP
I'd be happy to help manage/run the server im with the dwarf empire in a mountain idea too!
12/20/2011 4:17 pm
TwebDude
server is gone (I think) we need a new ip and spread the word! If I get enough people I'll work even harder!
12/09/2011 6:22 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pirate
blurxpowder
I would loveto join. I would be a dwarf ranger and I would kick ass. I'm good with redstone and minecarts which is very useful. I'd contribute a lot and help as much as could.
IGN: blurxpowder
Race: dwarf
Class: ranger.
I have owned a server so I have a lot of experience. Please consider my app. Thank you
12/09/2011 5:54 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Cmega3
I would LOVE to join, please respond to me soon! and please give me the IP!
IGN: Cmega3
Raze: Undead or Human
Building: Im not that good but I can help
Grief: Never ever... only in creative singleplayer
Extra: I can help for ideas for buildings, stories, etc. (I am very good at that) and I am also avalaible for simple yet good survivor/technical/evil skins.
Please PM me with the IP I CAN help build I'm getting better PLEEEASSSEEE Give me the IP.....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, I may not seem that good, but I recently joined PMC and Im actually good fore example
-I know redstone
-I made a redstone-powered mob arena that sadly got lost
-I have made a server (Im not good at it)
-I love pancakes
-I burn animals cruelly all the time
- I made half a fort and made my house 2 times in a square elevation
- I hav found diamonds so many times when i find some i'm like: well, some diamonds *with no voice, like if I was bored*
-I can fight creepers
-I have defeated spider jockeys
- I can fight enderman with a wooden sword (or even my hand) and a pumpkin
12/08/2011 5:18 pm
Level 40 : Master Dolphin
trenty43
can you get the server back up?
12/07/2011 7:52 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Ranger
PandaChaos
OOC :
Ign : AlienPandaX

IC:
Name : Aelex
Race : Elf
Class : Warrior
12/07/2011 7:49 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
To Be Deleted
If you need a builder then just ask! I'll do any job to the fullest extent of my ablilities!
12/07/2011 7:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Slender_Mann
IGN: Slender_Mann
Raze: Hoping Dark-Elf/Night-Elf will be available
Building: I consider my self a bit better than decent
Greifing: Absolutely DESPISE IT
Extra: Sort of good at making skins, good at story writing and the like, LOVE to build and rp.

IF you like the app PLZZZZZ sned me the IP, want to join very badly
12/07/2011 7:42 pm
Min3ymonk3y
I can help also ive been mod/admin servers some like gazamo so i think i ot some good admistrative approach but i get confused on some plugins installation cause i never ran my own server though i make my own plugin for fun.
in game name Mineymonkey
12/07/2011 7:40 pm
Slender_Mann
I will build watev!!!!
12/07/2011 7:33 pm
trenty43
hey tweb can i start building my city in a forest?
12/07/2011 6:14 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Skinner
red699
IGN:red699
Raze:human
Building:good
Grief: NO THATS WRONGG!!!!!
Extra:
12/07/2011 5:44 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Cmega3
I would LOVE to join, please respond to me soon! and please give me the IP!
IGN: Cmega3
Raze: Undead or Human
Building: Im not that good but I can help
Grief: Never ever... only in creative singleplayer
Extra: I can help for ideas for buildings, stories, etc. (I am very good at that) and I am also avalaible for simple yet good survivor/technical/evil skins.
12/07/2011 5:32 pm
iwanjohn
OMG i can help defenateley im techy i am friendly AND i LOVE LOVELOVELOVE myths i also like percy jackson books AND i am a PRO at building i have verry good ideas AGHH I WILL love this server -iwanjohn- P.S my username is iwanjohn thanks
12/07/2011 5:19 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Scribe
MadMatt
I have been in charge of a server for a little over a year now. I am very skilled in using Bukkit and Bukkit plugins and at moderating the server. I also have had a lot of experience dealing with griefers. I am best at building houses, whether simple or complex and I have a great love for fancy and big designs. My current server is private so I have been looking for a good RPG server, and I think I would like to try your's out. Please PM me with the server IP if you whitelist me.

My Minecraft name is: Madmaniacmatt
12/07/2011 4:55 pm
trenty43
twebdude are
you on the server?
12/07/2011 4:47 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
highfight12
wtf happend to the server
12/07/2011 4:40 pm
TwebDude
I repeat we have a server! we are now making spawn!
12/06/2011 10:45 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Dragonborn
wolfboy
k i made it ip is 66.68.184.170:25588
12/06/2011 10:24 pm
wolfboy
im into this and ill make one for it
12/06/2011 10:22 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Ranger
PandaChaos
I'm into Old Myths [ Phoenix, Zeus, Poseidon, Atlantis
12/06/2011 10:20 pm
wolfboy
want me too??
12/06/2011 10:20 pm
wolfboy
ill make a server
12/06/2011 10:15 pm
trenty43
hey twebdude i have an idea for a sort of town thing i guess could be established (i could do town/building if you want) there is a town deep in the forest of brine-wood where a colony of tyaks a race of human like elfish beings live, they are are skilled in marksmanship and stealth. also if you want i can either build or be someone who suggests ideas.
12/06/2011 7:22 pm
mohrpheous1
ill help any way i can and just ask ill show you some of my builds
12/06/2011 7:16 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
paperclip387
That is an awsome idea, but I cant don ate, if you want a good server company you should use xenon servers, and for a forum you should use forumer. The servers at xenon are 15$ usd for 1gb of space. trust me i owned one. also could u tell me when you get the server because i want to build, and play.

Thanks
12/06/2011 7:06 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Modder
XplodingEggs
Dude i could help you out just tell me what you need and i hope i can help!!!
12/06/2011 4:45 pm
TwebDude
In need of techy gys and server controllers!
12/07/2011 6:31 pm
Level 48 : Master Answer
-Rusty
Well, I can help with Plugins.. I prolly won't be joining though :/
12/07/2011 6:13 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Skinner
red699
i cant host a server i know how my computer wont let me but im really good with technology
12/06/2011 7:09 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Modder
XplodingEggs
if you want i'll do that?
12/03/2011 11:40 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
highfight12
Hey Dar!!! I would love to join, but I would Love to be a dwarf. IF I can be accepted inside of your server I would gladly accept.
Edit: I shall make the dwarf empire inside of a Giant mountain, with help.
12/03/2011 11:35 am
Level 42 : Master Lad
rageman96
Sound like a great idea! I'd happily help you with it, i won't be able to donate though :/
12/03/2011 11:35 am
XxdarkarbitarxX
I will join
and be a human warior if thats okay with you
12/03/2011 11:31 am
TwebDude
Please spread the word! I need more people to agree with this to go farther and I may need donators.
12/03/2011 11:30 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Hunter
Persue
Im a Dwarf Ranger!
12/03/2011 11:24 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
thecyclone2
i'll join it sounds awesome
12/03/2011 11:16 am
wolfboy
are you here?
12/03/2011 11:15 am
wolfboy
hi i am into this kinda of thing right now i am on my second lotr type server for rp and such that i have made this is a good idea
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome