RPG SERVER *NOW HIRING* - BUILDERS + DEVELOPERS

SharkFinnSoup_'s Avatar SharkFinnSoup_5/13/16 5:17 pm
1 emeralds 285 7
5/14/2016 2:44 pm
SharkFinnSoup_'s Avatar SharkFinnSoup_
Realms of Rhodor

What is Realms of Rhodor?

Realms of Rhodor is an openworld RPG and it's a serious project with a great team, custom plugins, and a nice map.

What does Realms of Rhodor need?

*Architects / Builders:
Builders are people who build the map and terraform the world.

*Plugin Developers:
Plugin Developers are people who can Develop Plugins by using some programs such as Java, or Spigot. (Something else is able aswell.)

So are there any requirements if I wish to apply?

Yes, there are. First of all you will need to be able to work in teams as well as alone. You will also need to have much experience with what you are doing. This can be like 1 year, The more experience you have, the easier you will get accepted. You will also need to know what a RPG is.

What about money?

This could be hard to understand, but you will actually get paid. If things are going well. Basically what this means is that you will get paid when the server is profiting from donations / advertism. When we are profiting and I don't have to worry about the money I have to host the server, We will start giving everyone money. This won't be all at once as you might understand. However there are some rules & Info you can find here:

* You will not get paid if you leave the team before we make profit.

* You will not get paid if we are not making profit.

* If the server shuts down before we are making profit, you will aswell not make money.

* You get paid for the amount of work that you do, do more and you will get more money. When you start working, Just make a list of things you do.

* If you don't need / want money, you can work for free

*We don't seek people who are only in it for the money. We want to keep our nice community.

So basically if the server will be a mess and nothing is working, you will not get paid. I don't have the money to hire everyone but from donations it will be possible.

We get more members in our team -> We will deliver quality -> We will get more donations -> We get more members in our team.

As you see its a circle of things which are repeating.

Okey I want to apply, Where?

Just fill in this application format and we will review it. You should copy it and fill it in, if you dont have the format, you will have a higher chance on getting denied.

Application Format
Personal Questions
1. What is your IRL Name?

2. What is your age?

3. What is your sex?

4. Where are you from?

5. Which languages do you speak?

6. Tell me some more about yourself.

In - Game Questions
1. What is your Minecraft name?

2. Where are you applying for? (Choose: Builder, Plugin Developer)

3. Tell me something about your experience with it.

4. Show me atleast 2 things as proof we would need you. (This could be pictures of builds, Pictures of a plugin in game, pictures of an idea, or a link to a site where you made a story, or something else.)

5. In the thing you are applying for, what is your specific skill? (This could be a build style, or like a category for plugins)

6. How long can you be online daily?

Extra
1. What is your skype?

2. Do you have anything extra which might help us decide if you are in or not?

If you want to look at the map. Please watch this youtube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXCrvRhQCqw

Thanks for responding & reading, if you want to contact me, my skype is live:finnhoevenaars

Good luck
- Realms of Rhodor Team
SharkFinnSoup_
Level 23 : Expert Sus

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/14/2016 1:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
EinFEESH
Personal Questions
Jeff
2. What is your age?
3. What is your sex?
Male
4. Where are you from?
United States
English and some Spanish
18, living on own, would be great if got payed for rent especially by doing something I love, I am really chill and won't freak out if things aren't going my way
In - Game Questions
Fishz0rz
Builder
Building for about 2-3 years now and playing even longer than that
4. Show me atleast 2 things as proof we would need you. (This could be pictures of builds, Pictures of a plugin in game, pictures of an idea, or a link to a site where you made a story, or something else.) http://imgur.com/a/eJgiH

5. In the thing you are applying for, what is your specific skill? (This could be a build style, or like a category for plugins) I build medieval, Nordic, rustic styles; perfect for RPGs

5-6 hours daily, longer on weekends
Extra
1. What is your skype?
fishz0rz
Building is my passion so therefore I will do everything in my power to give you my best product
05/14/2016 2:44 pm
SharkFinnSoup_
I love your work! Definetely accepted! Please add me on skype

live:finnhoevenaars
05/13/2016 9:40 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
ElfOnTheShelf321
1. What is your IRL Name? Lewis

2. What is your age? 13 (might not be what ur looking for, but im mature when it comes to being staff.)

3. What is your sex? Male

4. Where are you from? United States

5. Which languages do you speak? English

I've built minecraft structures since i was around 5 years old ( when i started playing the game) and I loves building, so I kept on working at it and working at it, and my brother is getting married ATM.

1. What is your Minecraft name? ElfOnTheShelf321

2. Where are you applying for? (Choose: Builder, Plugin Developer) Builder

3. Tell me something about your experience with it. I've been head builder once and just a builder 3 times (im not in a team.) My Strongpoint is medieval buildings, but not modern (I can't make a modern build ;~:)

4. Show me atleast 2 things as proof we would need you. (This could be pictures of builds, Pictures of a plugin in game, pictures of an idea, or a link to a site where you made a story, or something else.) I don't have any proof that you would need me, but
I've been building for 8 or so years, so I would say I have a lot of Experience.
5. In the thing you are applying for, what is your specific skill? (This could be a build style, or like a category for plugins) My Strongpoint is medieval buildings, but not modern (I can't make a modern build ;~:)

6. How long can you be online daily? I could be online whenever you need me to. (max is around 8 hours)

1. What is your skype? I don't have a skype, But I do have an email. Just tell me if u want the email.

I don't have anything extra, but I would help you, and also I don't work for money, I don't think its fair to be staff on a game and be payed for it. You probably need the money more than me! (Also, I know what a RPG is, and I would like to know the Ip of the server.)
05/14/2016 10:07 am
SharkFinnSoup_
We don't accept builders without proof. Im sorry
05/13/2016 8:24 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
eniede5
Personal Questions
Austin
2. What is your age?
3. What is your sex?
Male
4. Where are you from?
America
English
I consider myself pretty talented and dedicated to my coding work and I will continue to advance my skills each day. I am always active, generally 4-6 hours on weekdays and 6-12 hours on weekends. I am an active forum reader and I love to code. I enjoy and would love it if I was accepted and requested to make custom plugins. I was a head Dev. on one server and a developer on the other. I am 14 and I have alot of free time out of school to fill. I would like to be payed but lightly, as I would just like a little bit as leisure money.
In - Game Questions
eniede5
Plugin Devleoper
I consider myself pretty talented and dedicated to my coding work and I will continue to advance my skills each day. I am always active, generally 4-6 hours on weekdays and 6-12 hours on weekends. I am an active forum reader and I love to code. I enjoy and would love it if I was accepted and requested to make custom plugins. I was a head Dev. on one server and a developer on the other. I am 14 and I have alot of free time out of school to fill. I would like to be payed but lightly, as I would just like a little bit as leisure money.
4. Show me atleast 2 things as proof we would need you. (This could be pictures of builds, Pictures of a plugin in game, pictures of an idea, or a link to a site where you made a story, or something else.)
http://www.hastebin.com/efopobecor.avrasm and http://hastebin.com/paruxovima.xml
5. In the thing you are applying for, what is your specific skill? (This could be a build style, or like a category for plugins)
I have no favorite but it might be ones that deal with economy plugins.
4-6 on Week days and 6-12 on Weekends.
Extra
1. What is your skype?
fnaticgg
I am only familiar with c++ programming and Json format, but I will eventually learn other formats. I enjoy the tasks of making a plugin that has not yet ever been made! I have been coding for several years and hope that I keep coding for a VERY LONG time. I hope you choose me! I have also been Head Dev on two other servers that sadly ran out of funds. I know how to implement my own plugins into the server and I still have my plugin files of previous projects still in a folder so that I may use them for your server.
05/13/2016 5:45 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
NovaArch
Personal Questions
Mike
2. What is your age?
3. What is your sex?
Male
4. Where are you from?
America
English
Im an avid theoretical physicist in practice with several applied mathematics. I am a Junior. Since my childhood I have played Piano, and Saxophone. I partake in marching band which should resume in late Summer. I am very productive and enjoy working quietly and alone, but enjoy having friends around.
In - Game Questions
MonkGyatso_
Builder
With over 5 years of work. I have practice with several types of build styles. Fanatasy, Medieval, Modern, and I am interested in Oriental. I have been apart of large build communities, among those a Professional buildteam; KhaosBT. Which is now unfortanately disbanded.
You may check my PMC posts.
Medieval, but I wish to practice Oriental.
2-3 hours. Over weekends, 3+.
Extra
1. What is your skype?
(Will PM)
None at all.
05/13/2016 5:49 pm
SharkFinnSoup_
Great! Accepted!

Please Add me on skype: live:finnhoevenaars
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome