RPG - Staff Needed

idcallie's Avatar idcallie12/8/16 5:40 pm
12/9/2016 7:54 pm
Pysisco8's Avatar Pysisco8
Hello, please use the format below. Thank you in advance for applying.

Name:
Position wanted:
Experience:
Anything else we may need to know?:

IP: play.prime-pvp.org
idcallie
Level 8 : Apprentice Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/09/2016 7:54 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Hunter
Pysisco8
Look at my description - Here's why I'd like to work here.

I'd like Moderator or above, Peferably Admin.
I
I'd like to work here because I'm interested in getting back in the staff game, And also I love RP/RPGs. I've been playing Minecraft < RPs for a year now.I like taking part in communities aswell, because of a place of belonging and "family".

I hope to work with you.. soon!
12/09/2016 7:44 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
Derpy98
Administrator/Moderator Application

Name: Kameron

Position wanted: Admin/Mod

Experience: I've been Admin on several servers, many of which shutdown due to the lack of donations or just a lack of motivation from the server host. (such as GoldCraft) not only have I been staff in several professional Minecraft environments, but admin for several other games as well. I was previously apart of EVG Tournament staff (which is funded $500 a day from RiotGames.) the environment as stated above was very professional however as of now I have retired from the staff (Recruiter/Interviewer really isn't a job I can mentally withstand for over a year.) so I've been looking for a Minecraft staff to involve myself with to devote time to.

Anything else we may need to know?: I possess understanding and personal development. It may seem very typical, the average person has the ability to improve themselves, right? Recently I've noticed that players with a high amount of power tend to discriminate against players with lower power however, I am not one of those. If there is an extensive argument between two members, I look at multiple perspectives to come to a conclusion, I don't simply judge the situation by how it looks and make a verdict, I gather information until I can resolve the issue correctly. I commonly keep checks on other staff members as well to assure they are doing their jobs and not abusing their power. I strive to be unbiased, self improving, and above all professional.
12/09/2016 7:25 pm
idcallie
Bump
12/09/2016 4:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheFacnyAlien
Name:Kaleb
Position wanted:I would glady accept any position but Im looking for mod because i love to get rid of hackers from ruining orther peoples fun and i like to get to know people and make sure the server is fun for everyone.
Experience:I have owned minecraft for four years now i have been moderator and staff on multiple games on some servers for Minecraft Pe,Roblox, and a few faction,pvp servers. I know how to handle many situations and how to do my job well.
Anything else we may need to know I know the New update very well,I take my job seriously and have fun at the same time i am creative person im also very active on the servers i play.
12/09/2016 4:40 pm
idcallie
Bump
12/08/2016 10:41 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Chronic_Blitz
Name: My name is Eric and my IGN is Chronic_Blitz

Position wanted: Aything will do, I would like to get back into the groove of being a full time staff member, I have been off duty ever since I started working.

Experience: I have owned Minecraft for over 5 years now, I've been a member of staff on multiple types of servers and have held various positions, these lead all the way from a minor Helper to a caring and dedicated Admin. I must admit that im not completely familiar with the new 1.11 update however i'm trying my very best to be so.

Anything else we may need to know?: I'm a very mature person,I like having fun, however I'd never let that get in the way of my duty.I'm kind and Understanding, I'm camera shy, I love meeting persons both Online and IRL but not on camera xD. And lastly i'm a very big neat-freak .
12/08/2016 11:04 pm
idcallie
Accepted.
12/08/2016 10:34 pm
Level 23 : Expert Botanist
Gauak
12/08/2016 10:15 pm
idcallie
Bump, still looking
12/08/2016 6:48 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Dustee
Name: Rumed
Discord: Bink
Position wanted: Builder
Experience: Loads, I've been playing MC for 4 years, i'm pretty good.
Anything else we may need to know?: i'll be on next monday
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome