Wildcore711's Avatar Wildcore7117/16/17 12:15 pm
1 emeralds 275 8
8/20/2017 4:21 pm
GoldenAppleIV's Avatar GoldenAppleIV
Hey guys!

Thanks for checking us out.

MCRPGCraft is a Roleplaying RPG Server.

We Are NOT a Pay to Win server.
I am not a new owner i have experience since this game was in alpha.

Right now the server is in Alpha we need the following positions filled...

Builder
Admin
Developer

Please fill out the following application and i will get back to you ASAP.

In Game Name:
Position Applying for:
Discord is a requirement
History with the position you are applying for: (IE experiance)
Time you can dedicate to server:

Please understand the server is in Alpha Stage we will not be releasing anytime soon. i am taking my time to make this an epic server and i need Epic staff.

You can reply here or find me on discord (Wildcore71)
Wildcore711
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/20/2017 4:21 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
GoldenAppleIV
when this server comeing?
07/21/2017 1:01 am
Wildcore711
All Applications Answered.
07/20/2017 1:11 pm
F14
Hey, my application for this wonderful server!

In Game Name: F14

Position Applying for: Admin/Mod

Reason to choose you: I think you should choose me because I am friendly kind and also positive. I like being a staff member because I like doing something thats good for the world, and helping people, without being paid is my perfect opportunity to do something nice. I am an experience player helping with various of servers going to a PvP server, or to a Factions server. I have helped many people in the past and it feels like it is my destination to go to your server. Mainly I have had trouble with some servers even if they are big or small. The Factions server that I used to work on hardly, had a big amount of people swearing, which I don't prefer to be held on a children's game. Also the PvP server was not concentrated enough and usually being a free time work handy down job. I like to think to be a Mod or Admin as a job that should be respected as a normal job. Also to have put in lots of effort, which I will.

Discord is a requirement: F14 #2531

History with the position you are applying for: (IE experiance) I have been Admin and Mod for 2 years. Firstly I have been a Mod for a PvP server which became a great server until the owners and other big staff members didn't take the time that I was for the server. So I decided to resign. Then almost a year later in 2016 is became a Admin or a Factions server which was doing OK, with the amount of staff to help. It was pretty good until swearing was enabled and was allowed on the server. I didn't agree and I thought it ruined it for other little kids playing the game and server. After that I resigned and had a quick break. Now I am here applying for your wonderful server.

Time you can dedicate to server: I can dedicate sometime on a weekly basis. Its the Summer Holidays now and I can now focus on the job more hardly and efficiently. On a normal week without the summer holidays I could be doing around 39 hours a week average, which means daily about around 6-8 on weekends and school days about 4-6.
07/20/2017 11:48 am
DinosourLover007
I'll stop when i finally get accepted into one, because most of them don't respond
07/19/2017 9:22 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Ranger
LegacyCemil
^ post above

xMadaraOtsutsuki, i've seen you all over the forums applying for staff on various servers. do you like staff hunting that much?
07/19/2017 9:14 pm
DinosourLover007
In Game Name: xMadaraOtsutsuki

Position Applying for:Moderator/Administrator

Reason to choose you: You should choose me because i'm very active on minecraft, discord, and forums and actively check it out of class. I value honestly highly and don't like lying to people because it can end badly for everybody, i've learned that being honest about things is very good for ones future. I'm able to SS players who are suspected cheaters and actively check how people are playing, and if they need help. I'm able to resolve problems quickly and efficiently as possible, for example if i see a suspected hacker and see them blatantly hack on the server i'll ban them. If im not sure if their hacking ill SS them and search for hacked clients/mods, and if it's being used on the server.

Discord is a requirement xMadaraOtsutsuki#9502

History with the position you are applying for: (IE experiance) I've held past experiences as staff mainly on Factions and Prison and would like to hold a strong experience in RPG. The biggest Server i've worked for was MineSuperior a Network that help 300+ players at all time and help the position as OpPrison Mod. I've resigned from that server due to the owner being money hungry and the Pay2Win feeling the server had. I've also worked for smaller servers recently like DragonRaids OpFactions which had 15+ players on at all time. I held the position as Administrator on the server but left due to the owner being inactive and me being one of the only staff. I've worked for many more servers in my 5+ years in minecraft but never on a RPG server and would like to go it a go.

Time you can dedicate to server: Monday -> Thursday: 4-6 hours daily / Friday -> Sunday: 5-9 hours daily / No School: Whole Day
07/19/2017 7:26 pm
Wildcore711
bump
07/16/2017 12:51 pm
Level 1 : New Artist
McFront
im intrested contact me GameFront
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com