{RuneCraft 1.11.2} Looking For Staff!

Tokyo_'s Avatar Tokyo_2/25/17 8:18 pm
3/4/2017 8:47 pm
jonharn's Avatar jonharn
RuneCraft is a mixture of RuneScape and Minecraft, and I am looking for Staff and Builders to help create this project.

Currently I am looking for:
Helpers
Moderators
Admins
Beta Testers
Builders

If you are interested in any of these ranks please fill out this format:

Username:

Maturity Level:

Experience:

Rank You Want:

Why You Want This Rank:

Will You Talk With Correct Spelling And Grammar?:

Skype (Optional, but a plus):

Do You Know Zezima?:

Also, being accepted in the thread does not mean you are part of the staff team

Thanks,
Near
Tokyo_
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/04/2017 8:47 pm
jonharn
Hi
i am an enjin website developer. I have been a developer on multiple servers including: Drake guilds (no longer exists). This sever I had put the most amount of time into. I was a member/staff member of this server for around 1-3 months. On this sever I had multiple jobs including: Manager (I was monitoring the staff members), Head developer (I was in charge of 3 developers very small team) and developer ( I started out creating the website for the server). i am still in contact with some of these people who were on drake guilds and might be able to recruit them to help out if you wanted. Secondly, I am a Website developer on a few somewhat inactive servers. Some of these servers include: Egyptiancraft(egyptianmc.enjin.com), Royalcraft (http://royal-mcofficial.enjin.com/), Kagminers (website not created yet). I am a website developer on 3 main active servers. The first server is meganetworks. I am currently working on improving their website for what they need (http://www.meganetwork.pw). The second server that is active and I am staff on is called ElectroFactions. I will be in the upcoming days be creating them a website. Finally, i am currently the website developer for a additional community called Unknown galaxy (unknowngalaxymc.us). I am currently working on improveing their website. Previously I have been staff on a server called SadcoFtb. This sever was a graylisted server so responsibilities on that server included: Reviewing player applications, Monitoring the server, and generally keeping an eye on the server. This server died because of lack of players.

How can I help your server: I can help your server by helping to improve your website (if you already have one) or creating a website for you if you don’t have one all through enjin. I also have experience with discord and would be willing to manage discord and get permissions and ranks all set up for you.

Please keep in mind that some of the websites listed above are currently on the free plan because more days have not been added. Because of this there is very limited that i can do.

Outside of minecraft I do boy scouts for my troop (bsatroop300.com) and do tech crew for my school. We just did finished doing Your a good man charlie brown the musical so i have alot more time now. I also play unturned on the weekends and whenever I feel like.

As far as how much time I can put into the server goes. I can put in 2-3 hours Monday-Friday and I will be around for most of the day on Saturdays. Sundays I do not play minecraft normally. Sundays I take a day off from playing minecraft and do other things. However, I am on my computer during the day so I will be able to keep up with server related things as well as update and update website

I am currently looking for a minecraft server to help out and make a website for. I am able to work with any of the plans offered through enjin (Free, advanced ultimate) however it is preferred that you have either advanced or ultimate because i am able to do more with those.

If you are interested in having me help out on your server, please contact me by one of the following methods.
Teamspeak jonharn
Skype jharnly205@gmail.com (This is not the best way to contact me. I mainly use discord or curse)
Steam jonharn
Discord jonharn#0468
Curse jonharn2
Minecraft Forum Name jonharn
Enjin Profile: http://www.enjin.com/profile/8062908

Thank you for reading my application and I am looking forward to talking to you soon.
Jonharn
Enjin website developer
03/04/2017 1:31 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
lilyboo
Sorry, but I still didn't get a response
03/01/2017 8:00 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
VernalBloodshine
Username: vernalsole1355

Maturity Level (1 - 10): 8

Experience: I have experience as a Builder, Helper, Moderator, & Administrator.

Rank you want?: Builder

Why do you want this rank?: Previously, I have been staff on a server before, & due to the ammount of time needed to actually be a successfull staff member on a server, I have not been able to pull it off. However, I have found myself as a Builder more than anything. I've been building ever since I got MC for the Xbox 360 back when TU9 first came out. I would like to be a Builder for your server in order to show the MC community what I have learned over the years.

Will you talk with correct spelling & grammer?: Yes. That is the a part of being mature, as listed in a previous question.

Skype (optional, but a plus): Sadly, I do not have Skype. However, I have enjin & email. If you wish to recieve this information, please contact me via PM & I will send that information to you.

Do you know Zezima: No.
02/27/2017 5:40 pm
Notice_Me_Senpi_15
02/27/2017 5:40 pm
Notice_Me_Senpi_15
RuneCraft is a mixture of RuneScape and Minecraft, and I am looking for Staff and Builders to help create this project.

Currently I am looking for:Admin

If you are interested in any of these ranks please fill out this format:Okay

Username:NoticeMeSenpi15

Maturity Level: Very Mature Very Fun Player

Experience:ive played minecraft for 6 years and been a admin on many other servers.

Rank You Want:Admin

Why You Want This Rank:I've helped out other servers before and I understand how it works, It may not always be easy but I'm up for a challenge.
I would like to join because I think I could really help the server and try to make it as good as possible, I like helping players out and making the community even better than it is now.

Will You Talk With Correct Spelling And Grammar?:Yes!

Skype (Optional, but a plus):Cameron15650

Do You Know Zezima?:No?
03/01/2017 7:29 pm
Tokyo_
Sorry, but I am not looking for any more admins
If you would like a different rank then you may apply for one
02/26/2017 10:46 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
Jto
I'm very interested in this project. I have be playing RuneScape since 2007 and I have always wanted to re-create my favorite game in Minecraft.

Username: Jto

Maturity Level: I like to keep a very high level of maturity and professionalism while developing servers, however I do know how to enjoy myself.

Experience: I actually started playing RuneScape Private Servers after the combat update, and was a staff member on a number of servers. But I have gotten into Minecraft more due to the endless possibilities. I have created my own servers, and have developed many servers over the years.

Rank You Want: Admin (Due to my experience and professionalism. As an Admin I will also build. You can view a few builds on my PMC page.)

Why You Want This Rank: I have always loved Runescape and Minecraft. I think combining the two is going to be very interesting and fun to create. I have a lot to bring to the server with all my experience in staff team management, building, plugins, etc.

Will You Talk With Correct Spelling And Grammar?: Yes, I always do.

Skype (Optional, but a plus): MagicalAmigo

Do You Know Zezima?: Of course, I played with him a few times on Jagex's FunOrb.
02/27/2017 4:23 pm
Tokyo_
Accepted, Ill whitelist you.
02/26/2017 6:53 pm
Tokyo_
WizardzLair
Will You Talk With Correct Spelling And Grammar?: How else would i talk?

Some people chat and use horrible grammar and spelling, and I would prefer my staff to communicate well with others.

Accepted, the server is closed at the moment but I will add you on Skype.
02/26/2017 6:24 pm
WizardzLair
Username: XxThE_WizArDxX

Maturity Level: 7-10 (I am fairly hard working)

Experience: 10 (I've been playing the game for a while and i know my way around:) )

Rank You Want: Builder (If you want pictures of previous builds, please just ask for them on skype, it's so much easier than posting them here)

Why You Want This Rank: I am looking for a change in scenery from the last sever that I helped build from the ground up.

Will You Talk With Correct Spelling And Grammar?: How else would i talk?

Skype (Optional, but a plus): lucadbalbi

Do You Know Zezima?: No sorry i do not
02/26/2017 2:28 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Taco
Garybob
This is an alternative application, I would like to see if you think I fit anywhere in this project with my resume:

Hello, my name is Sean. I am a college student who is double majoring in Computer Engineering and Human Resource Management with a minor in Database Management. If you are looking for someone who knows what they are doing, and who is qualified to work on servers- you have come to the right place.

skills
  • MySQL
  • Webserver Management
  • DNS Management
  • Communication Server Management (Teamspeak, Discord, Mumble, etc)
  • Plugin Management
  • Console Monitoring
  • Security Optimization
  • DDoS Protection
  • And many more, ask about a specific skill and I will let you know if I can do it!

About Me
Timezone: Central

I have an abundant amount of knowledge when it comes to managing servers, as well as websites. I have experience on the back-end with managing and maintaining servers of all sorts. Mainly being, MySQL servers, Game servers, communication servers, networking servers, web servers, file transfer servers, and other non-related servers. I have been working on the back-end for 3+ years with VIONOx Corporation, as well as Fallian. They are a pen-testing, security, and server managing company based out of Seattle. I am going to college currently for computer engineering and human resource management. I have the experience you need, and I have been in the gist of Minecraft and server management for a long time.

Availability
I am available all day on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday, and I am available in the afternoons on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I am also able to check on things on Monday Wednesday and Friday if needed.

Contact Me
*Only serious offers only, when contacting me please be ready to tell me about the server, and what infrastructure you already have if you have any*

*When sending a request on Skype, please let me know that you are from Planet Minecraft!*

You can post below here, or PM on this forum as well.

Thank you for taking the time to read this resume. Have a great day, and I am looking forward to working with a great team!
02/26/2017 3:04 pm
Tokyo_
Denied, sorry

I am only looking for things that I have stated in the thread.

You may rewrite, but for a different rank. Also, please use the correct format
02/26/2017 12:10 pm
Level 1 : New Network
StijnSimons
Thank you so much! Do you have discord? (If you don't, i'll just add you on Skype :p )
02/26/2017 2:18 pm
Tokyo_
I only have skype, sorry
02/26/2017 2:26 pm
StijnSimons
Ok, whats your skype name? (Msg me)
02/26/2017 11:54 am
StijnSimons
Btw, i have a small start already:
02/26/2017 11:37 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Mouse Games
Username:

MouseplaysMC

Maturity Level:

8/10 sense everyone has to have humor in them :3.

Experience:

I do not have experience beta testing as of late, however at the moment I am working as a writer for a Minecraft recreation of Everquest. And I'm pretty sure I'll be a beta tester for that when we get it ready for closed alpha.

Rank You Want:

Beta Tester

Why You Want This Rank:

So I have something to do in my freetime, I suck at pvp and creative servers bore the heck out of me. And don't get me started on Mineplex minigames. So doing this would be a fun thing to do when life seems meaningless .

Will You Talk With Correct Spelling And Grammar?:

Yes, however I do ask, are faces and abbreviations like and lol allowed?

No, I do not have Skype, I do however have a Discord. My ID + # is MouseplaysMC#5704

Do You Know Zezima?:

After much research (AKA a 5 minute Google search), I have learned that Zezima is a famous RuneScape player because he was ranked #1 and was the first player to reach level 99.
02/26/2017 11:50 am
Tokyo_
Nice organization, and yes the abbreviations are allowed.
I'll whitelist you
02/26/2017 11:34 am
StijnSimons
Username: FeelTheFire

Maturity Level: 80

Experience: I made a couple plugins, and made a custom MCMMO plugin for a server once, but they betrayed me

Rank You Want: Developer

Why You Want This Rank: I am a really big RS fan, and i would like to be part of the team.

Will You Talk With Correct Spelling And Grammar?: I can and i will

Skype (Optional, but a plus): I only use discord >.> but i can use skype too if you want

Do You Know Zezima?: I heard about him :p
02/26/2017 11:49 am
Tokyo_
Sorry, but we already have a developer
You may rewrite, but for a different rank
02/26/2017 11:51 am
StijnSimons
I could be junior developer?
I'm sorry for pushing, i'm looking for RS server for years and can't find one that isn't fake...
02/26/2017 12:02 pm
Tokyo_
Sure I'll whitelist you soon
02/26/2017 11:23 am
Tokyo_
lilyboo
Maturity Level: I am usually childish, but when I have to I can be serious. so around 6 or 7

Aren't we all a little childish?
Anyways, you seem pretty cool. Accepted
02/26/2017 11:19 am
Tokyo_
Still looking for staff
02/26/2017 8:28 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
WolfGamer7256
I lost my app. When you click save as draft how do I get it back?
02/26/2017 11:18 am
Tokyo_
Im not sure sorry.
02/26/2017 8:07 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
lilyboo
Username: 1Lilyboo1

Maturity Level: I am usually childish, but when I have to I can be serious. so around 6 or 7

Experience: I have been Owner once,Co-Owner twice, Head-admin thrice, admin a few times, Mod quite a few times, helper more than I can count

Rank You Want: Admin

Why You Want This Rank: Because I like helping servers as much as I can. And since the highest rank I can apply for is admin, with that rank I can help the most. I like meeting new people, aswell as helping them. I love seeing servers grow, with the efforts of me, and other people. I like seeing the players on the server play together, aswell as me playing with others.

Will You Talk With Correct Spelling And Grammar?: Yes.

Do You Know Zezima?: The highest ranked player on some game.
02/25/2017 9:47 pm
RJMenendez
1- RJMenendez
2- 17 years old
3- 70%
4- I know many different types of hacks and I know how to catch hackers, and I answer forum questions daily.
5- Admin
6- I want this rank because I want to take care of the server and I want to make this server a fair and safe environment for everyone by catching hackers, muting people when being racist, or saying bad words.
7- Yes, I am great in spelling and grammar, and I will write with good spelling and grammar. I can speak both English, and Spanish.
8- Sorry, not at the moment, but I have Discord.
9- No, I don't know.
02/26/2017 11:27 am
Tokyo_
Accepted, but with most of the admins I'll put you as mod first and see how you do.
02/25/2017 8:30 pm
CarlS
Username:iL_Parra

Maturity Level:70% most of the time

Experience:i know something about everything also i learn fast and i attend indications quickly

Rank You Want:admin

Why You Want This Rank:i use logic for everything

Will You Talk With Correct Spelling And Grammar?:i will try my main lenguage is german and i also speak spanish

Skype (Optional, but a plus):carl.shimmel2

Do You Know Zezima?:highest ranked person in RuneScape overall.
02/25/2017 8:38 pm
Tokyo_
You seem pretty cool, accepted. But I'll have to put you as mod for now if you don't mind.
02/25/2017 9:10 pm
CarlS
Im fine with it :3.
02/25/2017 8:21 pm
Tokyo_
IP: 69.175.40.99:25586

The server is whitelisted, so you will need to be accepted first.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome