Runix Server Staff Signup (Cleanup! Use New Post!)

Haydenjames's Avatar Haydenjames11/29/13 3:39 pm
1 emeralds 1.4k 68
12/9/2013 6:16 pm
Shacory's Avatar Shacory
[color=#FF0000][i][b]New post for a cleanup! Do not revive this thread![/color]
New post:[/b][/i] [url=www.planetminecraft.com/forums/runix-staff-signup-new-post-t335855.html]runix-staff-signup-new-post-t335855.html[/url]
Haydenjames
Level 29 : Expert Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/09/2013 11:42 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
Shacory
Ign: shacory

Pros: I have been Co-Owner on a couple of servers, admin on 2, moderator on 1 server and i am currently head-admin on 2 servers, And developer on a server. I am really good at building, depending what it is. If it is like medieval I am not so good at that. I am good with group manager and i'm sure i can learn pex if you use it. I can get along with the other players quite well.

Cons: I have pretty bad internet so i can be disconnected due to lag a lot. That also goes with pvp sometimes i am in the middle of a fight, i lose connection and get banned for pvplogging... But anyway I can not mine a lot due to block lag. Unless the server has a lot of ram.

The Rank of admin is not really given, it is earned so I would like to start out as moderator.

Thanks, shacory.
12/09/2013 12:25 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
FC_Mercury
You already posted once, and it looks like you stole one of my quotes at the end and reworded it
12/09/2013 6:10 pm
Shacory
oh i am very sorry if it seems that way. But whatever if you think I would copy, well lets just say that's up to you. FYI my friend and I put that in our applications, pretty much because it is true. Maybe you should just stop complaining. People can say that without copying ya know. And the reason I reposted is because I mis read the application format.
12/09/2013 5:06 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Skinner
SharkboyND
IGN: SharkboyND
Pros: was an op on another server. on that server i helped make people follow the rules. i also helped build spawn on that server. but later the owner changed it to a OP tools and weapons server so i got de-opped. on another server, i was a moderator and again helped the server as best as i could.
Cons: im not the best at building. id say im an 7.5/10 at building.

Anyway, i really wanna help out the server in any way possible. im usually friendly and always follow the rules. thank you for your time and have a nice day.
12/09/2013 7:54 am
Haydenjames
Congratz!

You've just earned Moderator (again)!
12/08/2013 10:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
pant2002
I think I would be a great Moderator because I am mature and very experienced. I love to help people and I love to play mc. I am quite good at it. I'm not the best builder, but I can still manage. I have been successful at many servers and am working with my friends. I currently don't have an ign because I still don't know what it is, but I always have Skype and email.

Skype= aniketraja
Email= pant.aniket2002123@gmail.com
12/08/2013 9:45 pm
Shacory
Ign: shacory

How long have you been playing minecraft?: Around 2 years. (1.0 Update)

Why do i want this rank?: I would like this rank because well, Who wouldn't want staff? but anyway I am hard working, I can build pretty decently and I like look for hackers.

Past staff experience: I have recently just shut down my server due to force op griefers and stuff like that. I am Currently developer on 1 server, Moderator on 0 Head-admin on 2 and thats pretty much it.

Extra tags: I am on everyday, except that i go away for Christmas but after new years i should be on every day for atleast 2 to 3 hours a day.

PM me for contact.
12/08/2013 9:32 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Akajac
Maturity level: 9/10
What would you like to be?: Co-Owner
Why would you like to be it? : Because I like help community's growing into large one's. And when I'm not needed i will still help.
Are you good at configuring plugins?: Yea, I am very Great with plugins.
Building level: 10/10
Can you create plugins? Yes, I can create a various amount of plugins.
Past Exp:
Owner: I have been 7 times.
Co-Owner: I have been 5 times.
Head-Admin: I have been twice.
Admin: I have been 10 times.
Mod: I have been 2 times.
Trial-Mod: I have been 6 times
Helper: I have been 4 times.
Trusted: I have been 8 times.
Name: Jacob
Skills: Building, Plugins, Coding, Chat moderation, Good with people.
Willing to: Pay and or/Run the server with the Owner.
Wishing to: Help the server move forward.
Time Zone: Eastern.
Lives in: U.S.A
Is available: 24/7.
Willing to donate: Yes
Willing to be asked more question's: Yes.
By whom: Any staff or superior.
Able to stay on server: 3/5 Hours a day.
Why else should i accept you: I am good with players, And i can advertise.
Am i able to make a video: Yes i can make a Youtube video.

~P.s: Thank you for you time .
12/08/2013 9:05 pm
Level 1 : New Skinner
GoldenAir
Fc_Mercury, Im saying I agree, you should get Co-Owner
12/08/2013 9:13 pm
FC_Mercury
Oh my apologies for not understanding. Thanks man!
12/08/2013 5:20 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
funny bunny
Hi everyone!

Currently the owner was scammed by a hosting website so until he gets his money back the server will not be up!

Thanks,
luc
Mod
12/08/2013 1:18 pm
FC_Mercury
GoldenAir
FC_MercuryI bet I can give it a shot at Co-Owner

May I use a different application?
Plugin Knowledge (name a few plugins you're familiar with): McMMO, Hawkeye,Koala_Bukkit, RegX
Any Screenshots of Your Work (this will significantly improve your chances to be hired): Unfortunately, I have only 2 of my works that are documented.
They are documented at
http://enriquelabrada.imgur.com/
Your experience as a staff on any other server(s) I'd rather give you evidence, because if I don't, I feel I am lying. http://imgur.com/a/05TdZ#0 The server is called Modembug, I was a moderator there until it sadly shut down due to inactivity, problems, and trolls like these. Due to events that occurred during that time, with most of the plugins basically weren't working (notice the white colored names and lack of censoring plugins), I couldn't ban or kick. You could see I had strategic thinking to solve the problem by using what I always do before a ban, take evidence and report to the administrators. I am currently a moderator on Squirrel craft, I can give you the owners PMC account for you to message and verify if you want.
Maturity:I strongly self believe I am extremely mature in the right and appropiate occasions. 9
Experience: I have been ranked admin of multiple servers, where I gained the rank due to my character and maturity. I've been crowned Co-Owner by a friend, though I believe, despite the bias, I made an excellent co-owner whilst the server was up. I am currently rather inactive, only serving as a mod on a factions server. I consider myself successful in moderating thanks to my methods that I have used as the result of my experience.
If you were a staff member, and you had ban,kick, and jailing commands, would you abuse it?
Negative. The rank of a admin is not given, it is earned and it should be an honor to have it. I always see myself as just a regular player. Being an Admin does not mean you are of a higher class and have this uncontrollable power of a tyrant. As a moderator, I strongly believe in having an appropriate way of moderating. Having a good one is the most effective way in my opinion to keep a server stable, and avoids having excessive power. Mine is called the WKB system, short for Warn Kick and Ban. Should the player be caught in the acts of hacking, I would firstly warn them in a appropriate yet demanding manner. Screenshots, video, or any other methods of capturing the game will be used for evidence of misbehavior. Normally, some players will stop here, therefore saving him from a ban. Then comes kick. If the player has been warned 2 or more times and yet has followed orders, I will kick the player from the server. The kick serves as intimidation, and if not stopped by a warn, sometimes they stop here, unless he is doing it for excitement or for his own amusement. Finally, the last step is Ban. I really tend to avoid this, but if the player seems to test my limits, then I will put a limit to him. I would temporarily ban him if allowed, and evidence and the story will be submitted to owner or someone of a similar rank, so they can have a final decision in the consequences of the player. I never perm ban, as I feel the need the case should be discussed with other admins or owners to reach a final decision.
What can you do too help contribute too our new server?: I'd be glad to provide a safe yet fun server to all the community members joining. I would maintain the peace and help the newcomers in our server if such help is required. Enforcing the rules is an obvious one. I would help in all that is needed or expected of my rank in the server with my experience that includes but not limited to redstone, building, etc. I'd be damn glad to help, because that is what I enjoy doing, that is what is expected of me. I have this strong hatred against foolish staff members that sit there and do absolutely nothing. I will not be part of them, I will be the role model, an example, to everyone that joins. So I can teach them, inspire them, help them grow to be mature, and be the better man.
What position do you want? Co-Owner. I understand that this rank is of much power, and indeed I should keep that in mind the times I am logged on the server. This rank is not foolishly given, but earned, because you are trusted to keep this role and go by the rules. I understand if I do anything malicious, shall the correct consequences take affect.

I want you to take a look at other stuff I do for servers, such as writing helpful articles
http://mcbrawl.com/forums/threads/6719/#post-99427

Vouch ^

?
12/08/2013 12:19 pm
GoldenAir
FC_MercuryI bet I can give it a shot at Co-Owner

Plugin Knowledge (name a few plugins you're familiar with): McMMO, Hawkeye,Koala_Bukkit, RegX
Any Screenshots of Your Work (this will significantly improve your chances to be hired): Unfortunately, I have only 2 of my works that are documented.
They are documented at
Your experience as a staff on any other server(s) I'd rather give you evidence, because if I don't, I feel I am lying. http://imgur.com/a/05TdZ#0 The server is called Modembug, I was a moderator there until it sadly shut down due to inactivity, problems, and trolls like these. Due to events that occurred during that time, with most of the plugins basically weren't working (notice the white colored names and lack of censoring plugins), I couldn't ban or kick. You could see I had strategic thinking to solve the problem by using what I always do before a ban, take evidence and report to the administrators. I am currently a moderator on Squirrel craft, I can give you the owners PMC account for you to message and verify if you want.
Maturity:I strongly self believe I am extremely mature in the right and appropiate occasions. 9
Experience: I have been ranked admin of multiple servers, where I gained the rank due to my character and maturity. I've been crowned Co-Owner by a friend, though I believe, despite the bias, I made an excellent co-owner whilst the server was up. I am currently rather inactive, only serving as a mod on a factions server. I consider myself successful in moderating thanks to my methods that I have used as the result of my experience.
If you were a staff member, and you had ban,kick, and jailing commands, would you abuse it?
Negative. The rank of a admin is not given, it is earned and it should be an honor to have it. I always see myself as just a regular player. Being an Admin does not mean you are of a higher class and have this uncontrollable power of a tyrant. As a moderator, I strongly believe in having an appropriate way of moderating. Having a good one is the most effective way in my opinion to keep a server stable, and avoids having excessive power. Mine is called the WKB system, short for Warn Kick and Ban. Should the player be caught in the acts of hacking, I would firstly warn them in a appropriate yet demanding manner. Screenshots, video, or any other methods of capturing the game will be used for evidence of misbehavior. Normally, some players will stop here, therefore saving him from a ban. Then comes kick. If the player has been warned 2 or more times and yet has followed orders, I will kick the player from the server. The kick serves as intimidation, and if not stopped by a warn, sometimes they stop here, unless he is doing it for excitement or for his own amusement. Finally, the last step is Ban. I really tend to avoid this, but if the player seems to test my limits, then I will put a limit to him. I would temporarily ban him if allowed, and evidence and the story will be submitted to owner or someone of a similar rank, so they can have a final decision in the consequences of the player. I never perm ban, as I feel the need the case should be discussed with other admins or owners to reach a final decision.
What can you do too help contribute too our new server?: I'd be glad to provide a safe yet fun server to all the community members joining. I would maintain the peace and help the newcomers in our server if such help is required. Enforcing the rules is an obvious one. I would help in all that is needed or expected of my rank in the server with my experience that includes but not limited to redstone, building, etc. I'd be damn glad to help, because that is what I enjoy doing, that is what is expected of me. I have this strong hatred against foolish staff members that sit there and do absolutely nothing. I will not be part of them, I will be the role model, an example, to everyone that joins. So I can teach them, inspire them, help them grow to be mature, and be the better man.
What position do you want? Co-Owner. I understand that this rank is of much power, and indeed I should keep that in mind the times I am logged on the server. This rank is not foolishly given, but earned, because you are trusted to keep this role and go by the rules. I understand if I do anything malicious, shall the correct consequences take affect.

I want you to take a look at other stuff I do for servers, such as writing helpful articles

Vouch ^
12/08/2013 11:47 am
FC_Mercury
I bet I can give it a shot at Co-Owner

They are documented at
What can you do too help contribute too our new server?: I'd be glad to provide a safe yet fun server to all the community members joining. I would maintain the peace and help the newcomers in our server if such help is required. Enforcing the rules is an obvious one. I would help in all that is needed or expected of my rank in the server with my experience that includes but not limited to redstone, building, etc. I'd be damn glad to help, because that is what I enjoy doing, that is what is expected of me. I have this strong hatred against foolish staff members that sit there and do absolutely nothing. I will not be part of them, I will be the role model, an example, to everyone that joins. So I can teach them, inspire them, help them grow to be mature, and be the better man. This doesn't only apply to players, but to the staff itself.
What position do you want? Co-Owner. I understand that this rank is of much power, and indeed I should keep that in mind the times I am logged on the server. This rank is not foolishly given, but earned, because you are trusted to keep this role and go by the rules. I understand if I do anything malicious, shall the correct consequences take affect. I also believe I have been quite good at catching suspicious hackers due to my experience.

If I am not accepted as Co-Owner, I am willing to be part of other available ranks.
Thanks,
EL
12/09/2013 6:16 pm
Shacory
sorry if it looks like a copy, but its not. Nice application btw. Lol I do not even know a single person who would go through everybody's applications just to get quotes...
12/08/2013 11:37 am
anonpmc1474429
[deleted]
12/08/2013 11:19 am
GoldenAir
Username: GoldenAir89
Time playing MC: 3 years
Building level (1-10): 7
Time Zone: EST (NY)
Average playing time: 5 hours a day Mon-Sun (4:30-9:30)
Staff experiences: Im currently staff on 3 servers and I own my own, because I am staff on so many servers will not result in inactivity, I make time for each server. I have been staff on 3 prestigious servers such as Gontroller - Helper Cursecraft - Mod and Diablo - Head-Mod, So I have experience with popular and small servers with close communities.
Rank Wanted: Head-Helper
Why I should be helper: I'm not scavenging looking for servers to be staff on just to have power and to have fun, I am looking for a server to come on to help the community be safe, fun and informed! I am willing to strain my eyes about 3 hours a day just to read the small minecraft print to help out players in need. I can honestly say I can catch hackers as easily as I can play minecraft, I'm a very social guy, I am respected on the servers I'm staff on and I would do nearly anything for your new and upcoming server!
Real Life things that could help with my rank: I do play sports so that helps me get along with others and helps me be able to work together also, I am the 'team captain' of the team I am on so I am a good leader and well respected,lastly, I am an all A student.
12/08/2013 11:08 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Narwhal
OilCan
Hi,

Can I help please? I am a good redstoner, EXTREMELY good with command blocks, a very good builder. I am online sometimes in the mornings and always the afternoon.

Let me know if I can help!

raidon2001
12/08/2013 7:02 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
ADDYMAN
whats the ip??? i got accepted as a moderator
12/09/2013 7:49 am
Haydenjames
Read the homepage ._.
12/02/2013 3:42 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
istack0409
hia my name is istack0409

i am 14 years old

Social skills and maturity level on a scale from 1-10: My social skills are definitely excellent. I could easily help any individual that comes on the server asking questions, or in need of help. On scale, I would say 9/10. Maturity wise, I would have to say a 9/10 again. I can most certainly handle the environment on any Minecraft server. Always calm, and polite. Never trying to cause any trouble.
7. Past experience and proof of said experience?: I have been involved with a multitude of servers from my Minecraft experience. As the moderator position I have been a couple times. An example server would be Dreamcraft RPG. Whenever Someone came with a problem or question, I was there with help.
8. What will you do best to help the server and community?: I would try my best to keep the community clean, and nice. That's my goal. I think I could bring a nice peaceful environment for all individuals who come and play.
9. How long have you been playing minecraft?: I have been playing Minecraft for about 2.5 years as on now.
10. Why should we choose you and what would you server benefit from said choice? (This may be a hard question, but explain to the best of your ability): I believe that I would be a good choice for a staff on your server because I bring what most may not. Never ending patience. If there is an individual that just isn't understanding some aspect of the server, I would try to the best of my ability to help them understand whatever it was. This could benefit your server by giving everyone peace of mind while knowing that there isn't some person spamming chat for help. I could talk to them privately, benefiting you and the individual. Its a win - win situation
12/07/2013 9:35 am
Haydenjames
Congratz!

You've just earned Moderator!
12/02/2013 3:37 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
TheGamingMonkey
Sorry for posting ALOT of applications but i would like to make mine again as it didnt have alot of information

Ign:WtFYoUCrazyBoii1 (sorry about the swear word ._.
Plugin,Server Skills: I'm Good with servers about plugins I'm not that good with them
Building Skills: I'm good at building (Not the best)
Experience:Ive been a mod twice And a admin once (Not lying)
Commands knowledge:I know alot of commands
Banned:To be honest Yes i have been banned of some servers.Some of them are because I'm just playing around and some for greifing
Reason To Pick me:Well I'm not asking you to pick me,But i think you should pick me because i love to help people and i would always be roaming around the server once its up.
Would i ever donate:Well if i like the server and I'm sure it wont shut down and i wont get banned then yea sure i will

Okay thanks And i hope i get chosen And even if i don't i would still play
12/02/2013 3:05 am
TheGamingMonkey
Woops soz for the spam For my applications.Somehow that Happened :L
12/02/2013 3:04 am
TheGamingMonkey
Hello,this is my application.

Ign:WtFYoUCrazyBoii1 (sorry for the swear word in my name)
Info:Ive been playing Minecraft for over 2yrs from now,Ive got lots of experience of being a mod/admin And im good at running a server.

Pros:I Have experience of being a staff member,Ive been a mod and admin on servers,I Got some awesome server hosters (Some are free and some cost money but very good),Im a good builder,I Help alot of people,Im friendly,I Love to help people,I Would play the server all the time even though i didnt get accepted and lastly i respect and enforce rules.

Cons:I Go to school so i might not be on for a few hours,I Am kinda busy atm And lastly my computer is having some issues so i might not be playing for a few weeks,

Okay that is my application,I Hope i get chosen and even if i didnt i would still play
12/07/2013 9:34 am
Haydenjames
Congratz!

You've just earned Helper!
12/08/2013 3:43 am
TheGamingMonkey
YAY Thxs And is a helper just a player that helps people? Anyway Thxs
12/08/2013 6:58 am
Haydenjames
It's like a builder
12/02/2013 3:02 am
TheGamingMonkey

Info:Ive been playing Minecraft for over 2yrs from now,Ive got lots of experience of being a mod/admin And im good at running a server.

Pros:I Have experience of being a staff member,Ive been a mod and admin on servers,I Got some awesome server hosters (Some are free and some cost money but very good),Im a good builder,I Help alot of people,Im friendly,I Love to help people,I Would play the server all the time even though i didnt get accepted and lastly i respect and enforce rules.

Cons:I Go to school so i might not be on for a few hours,I Am kinda busy atm And lastly my computer is having some issues so i might not be playing for a few weeks,

Okay that is my application,I Hope i get chosen and even if i didnt i would still play
12/02/2013 3:01 am
TheGamingMonkey

12/02/2013 2:39 am
naeemsheikh
Hayden did you see my app?
12/09/2013 7:51 am
Haydenjames
What? You don't want to be head mod?
12/07/2013 9:33 am
Haydenjames
Yes,
12/01/2013 1:24 pm
hayday999
Excuse me sir, but are all the spots taken up yet?
I would like to apply if not
12/01/2013 5:02 pm
Haydenjames
Nope, their not!
12/01/2013 12:59 pm
naeemsheikh
THIS IS A ATHIS IS MY OWN CUSTOM APP I HOPE YOU LIKE IT
Minecraft IGN: naeemsheikh
Position: Admin(Preferably I am qualified for Head-Admin)
Years Played: 2 and a half years now.
Average daily on time: Well, due to the fact that I am in high school, I can try for 4 hours during the week, because of homework, I may will be on everyday. On the weekend hours I can play vary from 8-12, give or take. I am on Christmas break in 3 more weeks so you can expect much on time.
Previous bans?: Yes, like many people I have previous bans. I will be honest with all of you. Most of my bans were for griefing; however, the servers I griefed I was not staff on. They were just random servers I felt like messing up. That was the first few months I had Minecraft, I have since moved on from griefing. Other bans were for using clients and trash talking, which I have also moved on from. I promise there will be no problems with me if hired for your server.
Previous experiences on other servers:I CoOwned a Factions server for around a year, it then closed but came back up a year later and I moderated it. I have heard nothing but good comments on my management skills. I have also administrated a survival server for around 7 months. Along with this I have personally owned 3 servers, my most recent grossed around 400-500 dollars in profit. None of the money went to me or staff all money was dedicated to the server. (advertising, website, more player slots, etc) Unfortunately my server came to an end, I was unable to play non stop like I was because of school, and my staff were unable to handle things themselves. So, it died out. The remaining money was refunded.
If so, names of these servers: The creative server had many names, those names were, NukeUSA, NixtCraft, and Create System. I do not recall the name of the survival server, sorry. When I become staff on a server I tend to stick with it for awhile, I do not like to move around to different servers and see how many servers I can become staff on, I prefer to stay loyal to 1 or 2.
What happened to these servers?: The Factions server has died twice now unfortunately, due to the owner just leaving randomly. The survival server died due to constant ddos attacks.
Are you currently staff of any other servers?: I am a head-Admin on ArcadeCraft and HulkCraft. Do not worry my work on this server will not affect my work on your server.
Why are you applying for another server?: I am applying to make sure my time on minecraft is fully occupied, because I always love doing something to help.
Building skill (1-20): 18, to be honest, I am not that great of a builder, sorry. If you are going to hire me hire me for server management or permissions management.
Plugin Knowledge (1-20): 18/20, because I am good with plugins, but there is always more to learn so I do not think anyone, can give themselves a full 20. I must say, however, I am an expert with PermissionsEx, I have set up PEX permissions for around 3 server now, including my own. I can have full permissions up and running perfectly with in hours, although I prefer to take a day to perfect everything.
Coding Knowledge (1-20): 13, I have tried coding once went horribly wrong, just about destroyed my server.
Basic Command Knowledge (1-20): 20/20, I love my commands.
Fluent Languages: English and I am currently learning Spanish, I currently know very little Spanish.
What do you hope to accomplish for the server?: I hope to help, what ever server I get accepted on, reach its peak. I am able to manage the server smoothly even if there are no other staff present. I am independent. I can eliminate and dangers that may present themselves to the server. With help from all staff and especially owner I believe we can keep this server up and running for years. I am able to advertise, and keep a steady flow of new players coming to the server. Along with this I can find donors that will help keep server running. If worse comes to worse I can even donate to ensure survival of the server. I do not believe I will ever need to donate, however, I am quite good at making donor ranks appealing and making people want to donate themselves. If given a chance, I believe with help from all we can work miracles for the server.
What can you bring that others can't?: I can bring my wide range of server experience, from Creative to Survival to Hunger Games servers. I have yet to let down a server. I can bring the much need audience and donors to the server to keep it running for years.
Anything else you may want to add?: That is pretty much it. Thank you for taking a look at my app to those who did. Hope to see you soon.
11/30/2013 11:28 pm
nanokick
ign: diskman1

pros: i have a good sense of humor but i am serious when i need to be. i have played minecraft since 1.2.3. i am a good leader. i am honest, most of the time i am good at making friends. i know when people need to be banned. i am a smart person.

cons: sometimes i am not honest. i sometimes have a short attention span (oohhh shiny). i like to blow stuff up (not really ALL the time)

about me:i want to be a programmer. i want to help people in ways unimaginable.
12/01/2013 8:04 am
Haydenjames
Congratz!

You've just earned Moderator!
11/30/2013 11:10 pm
funny bunny
Also this is my general application if you would like to take it into consideration. I would apply for co-owner, but if not than just ignore this application. *NOTICE* I use this on every server I apply for.

IGN: luccc3

Timezone : PST

Position you are applying for : (Builder/Moderator/Admin) : co-owner

Have you had any experience in becoming a staff : Yes I have had not too much but enough to let me know how do be staff.

How long have you been playing on the server : No time at the moment but If needed I can play on the server this upcoming week due to thanksgiving vacation.

What would you do if you're elected to become one of the staffs : I am interested in getting a server started without owning it. I also want to help make this server the biggest and best in the whole entire world! Yup, that's why.

What could you bring to the team : I see myself as a very nice and helpful person. I'll help everyone with anything! Whether they are being bullied in their real life and need someone to talk to, or if they are getting griefed repeatedly! Anyone can contact me through PMC or Skype. I also love to build so if I don't get accepted as mod, I am also up for building

Why do you wish to become a staff : I think I partly explained why I am different in the "best traits" section. If you need more here goes nothing . Ok I am a "coxswain" on my rowing team and that means I have to be assertive. Being assertive is what helps get griefers and spammers off servers. Also, I have been playing minecraft since about beta 1.6.6 and I have loved every minute of it! Minecraft has been my passion for the past few weeks after I took a break from playing "Realm of the Mad God" (its a mmo that is really addictive ). Over the years of minecraft playing, I have owned 4 Hamachi servers and one server I payed for. I have been admin on a few servers, I lost the IPs though. I have been chat mod on this one server, it's owner was a guy named AwesomeJPC, but it got hacked and was shutdown. Anyways, I feel like I am a very trusted person, but if you need more of a reason to trust me, go to mc.thecrafterssocitety.net and ask them if I am trustworthy You will not be let down

Skype Name: I'll pm you it if I get accepted

I use this on everything.
12/01/2013 7:58 am
Haydenjames
No i just ment to be sure to include IGN, Cons, and pros
If you want a higher rank check out the fame points, they promote you!
(Gives Free 2,000 fame points)
11/30/2013 11:06 pm
funny bunny
Hayden, I dont think it is fair that these people did not follow the application. I would have used my general application, but I decided to follow the application YOU made for us to follow. I hope you take this into consideration.
11/30/2013 2:22 pm
Haydenjames
[x]DavidKingApplication

Some information about me:
Name: DavidKing
IGN: xDavidKing
Lives in: North Carolina
-------------------------------------------------------------------
What can i do?
I can configure plugins and do perms/kits/ anything that seems possible.
I can make a website - example: oddpvp.com
I'm good at managing servers and mostly on faction servers.
I'm experienced - i've been staffing for over 2 years and so i have alot of knowledge about handling servers and keeping it good.
I'm experienced with multicraft , server setuping, and more

Why should i become a part of you staff?
Because im experienced. as i said in "What can i do" i've beens taffing for over 2 years and so i have alot of knowledge about handling servers and keeping it balance.
Because im helpful. I do help players alot. i answer there questions even if its seems unneccessary or not. I do my best to make time to come online on the server and help out players in need of assistance.

My Skype: david.king585

Congratz!

You've just earned S-Mod!
11/30/2013 2:04 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Princess
FayeleeDarkclaw
IGN: Fayelee_Darkclaw
Email: Fayelee_Darkclaw@yahoo.com or Fayeleedarkclaw@gmail.com
Yahoo Messager: Fayelee_Darkclaw
Building skills: here's a photo
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/fayeleedarkclaw/
Previous positions: Ive been adm on a sever which is no longer around and mod on several severs. ive also had my own sever which I had to close (because I lost my job)
Command knowledge: I know a lot of commands and if I dont know it can learn.
Talk about yourself: I am 31 years and starting college soon in cyber crime I love playing minecraft and other games because Im not working right now I'm on all the time.
Experience: I have played minecraft for
Why you want this rank?: Well I love helping out a lot and also love being a staff and stuff like that.

Maturity (out of 10): 10/10 (but Im fun and enjoyable to be around
Building Style (Modern, Sci if (really enjoy making the T.A.R.D.S)
Work Ethic (out of 10): 10/10
Creativity (out of 10): 10/10
Overall Building Skill (out of 10): 8
Constant Temptation to Troll (out of 10): 3
Can You Donate: Yeah it'll have to be after I get some money but I can help out
Plugin Knowledge (name a few plugins you're familiar with): VoxelSniper |
WorldEdit/WorldGaurd |
GroupManager |
BuyCraft |
mcMMO |
NoCheat |
11/30/2013 1:51 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
SUR3shot1
If you are still looking for hosting site I know a really good site. Also message me when you get enjin site up, or I can set up one. They are my specialty.
11/30/2013 1:41 pm
LeatherLegends
By the way, If i may suggest a host.
www.exodushosting.net (8$ Per GB)
www.pytohost.com ($6 Per GB)
11/30/2013 1:38 pm
LeatherLegends
IGN: (In Game Username) PvPGod_
Pros: (Be Honest)
1. I'm very good at plugins/config in anything to do with server.
2. I'm very good with permissions.
3. I'm very mature/strict. When someone does something bad results in consequence no questions asked.
4. I own 3 servers, I know how everything works:)
5. I've been playing since the derpy steves were in minecraft and you only had 3 blocks and ran over 400fps.
Cons: (Be Honest)
1. Not a very good builder.
2. Isn't really anything wrong with me <3
11/30/2013 1:29 pm
[x]DavidKing
Application

Some information about me:
Name: DavidKing
IGN: xDavidKing
Lives in: North Carolina
What can i do?
I can configure plugins and do perms/kits/ anything that seems possible.
I can make a website - example: oddpvp.com
I'm good at managing servers and mostly on faction servers.
I'm experienced - i've been staffing for over 2 years and so i have alot of knowledge about handling servers and keeping it good.
I'm experienced with multicraft , server setuping, and more

Why should i become a part of you staff?
Because im experienced. as i said in "What can i do" i've beens taffing for over 2 years and so i have alot of knowledge about handling servers and keeping it balance.
Because im helpful. I do help players alot. i answer there questions even if its seems unneccessary or not. I do my best to make time to come online on the server and help out players in need of assistance.

My Skype: david.king585
11/30/2013 12:38 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
FeramonGator
IGN: cole272003
Plugin skills: Im pretty good at group manager and world edit
Building skills: here's a photo
http://gyazo.com/7542d01920819a0e3ab9b28049d584f2
Previous positions: Owner (5 times) Co-owner (2 times) Admin (12 times) Mod (15 times)
Command knowledge: I know various commands to help you and the other staff members
Reason we should pick you: Because I have alot of Minecraft knowledge, I played minecraft for 2 and a half years and also I am pretty good at it Btw I didn't buy my account my brother who is 10 gave it to me
Talk about yourself: I am 21 and I live in California my timezone is Pacific so I will be up later then most of you. I am also a great builder who has been building for a few servers I also helped build a tiny bit of the Hive.
Experience: I have played minecraft since I was 19 and I have been playing on servers since I was 20
Why you want this rank?: Well I love helping out a lot and also love being a staff and stuff like that.

Here is one of my apps I want to show you (I don't want to rewrite all of this )

GN: cole272003
Gender (we're looking for a bit of diversity in this area): Male
Position That You're Applying for: Mod/Admin/Builder (Any rank that there is to apply for.
Maturity (out of 10): 10/10 sometimes 9/10
Building Style (Modern, Gothic, Renaissance, creative, etc.): I am a mix of Creative and Modern
Work Ethic (out of 10): 10/10
Creativity (out of 10): 10/10
Overall Building Skill (out of 10): 10
Constant Temptation to Troll (out of 10): 3
Do you use Skype (if so include your name and whether you own a mic or not): cole272003 is my skype name
Can You Donate: Yah maybe if I like the server
Plugin Knowledge (name a few plugins you're familiar with):
VoxelSniper |
WorldEdit/WorldGaurd |
GroupManager |
BuyCraft |
mcMMO |
NoCheat |
Any Screenshots of Your Work (this will significantly improve your chances to be hired): http://gyazo.com/d78a559f15cf317050264dbda1fa4e50 Kirby Pixelart
http://gyazo.com/3ab088e11062ef014fe1054686172883 Pokemon Arena
http://gyazo.com/b18dcf6e9c01f89f291db6e81238689f Chinese Building
Your experience as a staff on any other server(s) I have been staff countless times.
servers and ask for staff because I see that this server needs my help! I can help them very well and be nice to them!
11/30/2013 1:48 pm
Haydenjames
Congratz!

You've just earned Admin!
11/30/2013 12:37 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
ADDYMAN
IGN:ADDYMAN777
Maturity:9/10
Position:Admin or higher if possible
How much time will i spen on the server?:everyday about 1-5 hours unless personal problems
Experience:I was staff about 50 times (No lie or joke)
Why should you choose me?:Becouse i am really trustworthy, never griefed or got banned unless a admin banned me for no reason, always here to help
What would i do if someone griefed?:Depends if the server allows griefing or if not allowed kick him 3 times as a warning and if he/she still doesnt stop ban him for 24 hours
What if someone uses xray/hacked clients?:Instatly ban them for a week becouse hacking is not allowed and if still after the ban uses hacks ban him/her permenantly
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome