RWBY Server - Your thoughts?

cosmosis128's Avatar cosmosis12810/8/19 12:47 pm
1 emeralds 112 3
10/16/2019 2:07 pm
cosmosis128's Avatar cosmosis128
Hey everyone! My name's Haunted and I just wanted your opinions on something.

I was thinking of starting a RWBY server. It would hopefully (over time) have all the main buildings - including Beacon. There would be events, for example - the fall of beacon, the Vytal Festival, etc. You'd also start at Signal, complete a few lessons and create your weapon, then head to Beacon Academy! After you become a huntress/huntsman, you'd complete quests and can even start up other jobs. It would be modded, as RWBYM is a great mod that contains many aspects of the show - like the semblances, scrolls, aura and weapons!

I wanted to know how many would be interested in this - and if anyone would be able to help build and maybe model extra items (e.g - the chest pieces in the Initiation)!

Depending on the amount of votes, I'll see if I should go forward with this!

Thanks so much for your time :D

Poll ended 10/28/2019 1:42 pm.

cosmosis128
Level 1 : New Collective

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/14/2019 2:55 pm
Level 48 : Master Strawberry
memora
Yes! I think it would be cool! Would you be doing most of the areas explored in the show so far (for example the bits of Anima we saw in volumes 4-6, Menagerie, the Schnee Manor, etc) or just Vale? It’s an ambitious project to be sure, but I think it will be really cool!
10/16/2019 2:07 pm
cosmosis128
It depends how many builders I could get. I've got one at the moment who's going to attempt to build Beacon - Beacon would get built first, then Vale. We'd go through the order of episodes, looking at the buildings and landscape and try to re-create them. Depending on the amount of builders, they would all either work together on a building at a time, or try to start ones by themselves. Small abandoned towns would be scattered around, possible loot chests there and of course Grimm surrounding. All the building and ranks would need to be complete first, then we'd add in small things like another world with no inventory, just wilderness in-case players get bored. I have to admit, I do get bored myself. :D So excited for volume 7 of RWBY - it's getting closer each day!

Thanks for replying - it means a lot! I love reading comments :D Especially positive ones like yours.
10/14/2019 1:44 pm
cosmosis128
bump~

Also, Beacon's getting started real soon! And Volume 7 is also releasing on November 2nd! Anyone excited? :D
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome