Savage Network | Server Recruitment

Veloriux's Avatar Veloriux2/19/14 6:26 pm
2/22/2014 12:28 pm
CaptainDave_'s Avatar CaptainDave_
Introduction:
Hello guys, I am AchaikosMC one of the two owners of the Savage Network, so the Savage Network is going to be more of a PvP typed network, this includes multiple ultra hardcore servers, prison, possibly factions, and more. Right now we are working on the prison server and after a few days of the prison release we'll be working on the other servers and getting them up one by one.

Right now are current server plans are -
Prison Server
Ultra Hardcore Servers
SkyWars

:!: Application Format

:!: Available Ranks
Prison Server
- Captain (Admin)
- Head-Guard (Head-Mod)
- Guard (Moderator)

What is your name?
What is your age? (We do not discriminate on age, please do not lie.)
What is your IGN[In-game name] ?
Do you speak any other type of languages?
What is your preferred name or nickname ? (What would you like us to call you?)
Do you have Skype (Required for easy communication, mic is not needed.) ?
Do you have any previous experience as a Staff Member ?
Why do you want to become one of our Staff Members?
Do you have any bans on a Minecraft server? (Lying is bad and i can easily find if you were banned)
If yes, where and why?
Tell us something about yourself
What are you applying for ?

(If followed or have seen the application multiple times on other people's recruitment post this will lead into an instant deny. so make sure to follow the format)

(The Post Will Be Updated or a new one will be created one the other server has been launched and ready to hire staff)
Veloriux
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/22/2014 12:28 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Pokemon
CaptainDave_
What is your name?David
What is your age? (We do not discriminate on age, please do not lie.)14
What is your IGN[In-game name] ? CaptainDave_
Do you speak any other type of languages? English,Spanish a bit,Hungarian(First language)
What is your preferred name or nickname ? (What would you like us to call you?)Dave,David,Captain,
Do you have Skype (Required for easy communication, mic is not needed.) ? dr.david8 or captaindesigns
Do you have any previous experience as a Staff Member ?I owned a server for 3 months but when 1.7 came my players went to their private server to play with the new blocks.
Why do you want to become one of our Staff Members? Because I like playing,helping talking to players and I love the minecraft community(except for griefers)
Do you have any bans on a Minecraft server? (Lying is bad and i can easily find if you were banned)No I haven't.
If yes, where and why?
Tell us something about yourself : I'm a 14 years old Hungarian guy who likes to play minecraft.I play minecraft since 1.2.5 and I pretty good with plugins, since I owned a server a few months ago.I'm a mature and friendly with players but If I see them cheating or just doing things against the rules I do what the owner says what to do with them.I like interacting with players and building so I can help with that too.
What are you applying for ?Admin but I can live with the head mod too:D.

I sent you a friend request on skype:)

One question: If i get for example admin will I be admin or all the servers or just prison,because I like survival more than prison.
02/22/2014 12:00 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
green_fatty567
What is your name? David

What is your age? (We do not discriminate on age, please do not lie.) 14

What is your IGN[In-game name]? green_fatty567

Do you speak any other type of languages? Know some spanish

What is your preferred name or nickname ? (What would you like us to call you?) just call me green for short if you want to. If not just call me by my ign

Do you have Skype (Required for easy communication, mic is not needed.) ? Yes, gracefulgazel92

Do you have any previous experience as a Staff Member ? I have plenty experience… I have been a admin on 2 different servers and mod on 3 other servers all of which are no longer running

Why do you want to become one of our Staff Members? My last server I have been playing on just shut down and now I need a new server I can put some time into. Also I would like to make this a fun server that players can enjoy.

Do you have any bans on a Minecraft server? (Lying is bad and i can easily find if you were banned) Not that I remember I have been playing for 2 years... But to my knowledge I have not been banned.

If yes, where and why? ^^

Tell us something about yourself: I have been playing minecraft for two years... But I really enjoy playing baseball, I have played since I was 5 and have gotten better since.

What are you applying for ? Which ever rank you would like me to be. (guard, head-guard or captain)
02/22/2014 11:20 am
Veloriux
Still accepting!
02/19/2014 8:33 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Dragon
Elizuck15
What is your name?Elisha Zucker
What is your age? (We do not discriminate on age, please do not lie.)15
What is your IGN[In-game name] ? elishaz98
Do you speak any other type of languages? No just english
What is your preferred name or nickname ? (What would you like us to call you?)Elisha
Do you have Skype (Required for easy communication, mic is not needed.) ? elishaz98
Do you have any previous experience as a Staff Member ?Yes I even own multiple servers
Why do you want to become one of our Staff Members? Because I am in 9th grade, my class schedule is flexible this enables me to monitor people from other time zones where it may not necessarily be day time for them. I am friendly and try to get along with anyone that I meet. While I sometimes act silly, I can and will be serious when I have to. I read the chat a lot and try to help out people who have questions. I understand that sometimes people can get frustrated when they ask questions and don't get any answers back because others are too busy or it gets lost in the flood of conversations due to something big like an event going on. My idea would be to try and address their questions as soon as possible to reduce the amount of spam/capslock frustration that people seem to do as a result of being ignored. Although even before this app when I try to answer their questions, sometimes they don't seem to notice me. Therefore, I hope the new color that comes with being a Mod will help my answers stand out more so that people feel welcomed rather than ignored. I have many friends of different ethnic backgrounds and having experienced racism myself, I do not tolerate people who are racist against one another.While I am Jewish, I keep an open mind and I respect all religions, so I do not appreciate people who bash on others' religious beliefs either. I dislike it when people are mean or disrespectful to others and hope that by being a Mod I can reduce this so that this server can run peacefully.I keep calm when there are issues going on. When I'm being asked questions I answer them with a fast and reasoning answer. I try to make the server as clean from frustrated and swearing people by reasoning/talking them out of it. So why pick me? Because I know how to deal with trouble makers. I know how to keep everything calm. I know what to do when times are tough. That's why you should pick me!
Do you have any bans on a Minecraft server? (Lying is bad and i can easily find if you were banned)yes
If yes, where and why? for goofing around on a server
Tell us something about yourself: I'm a very personal person but im pretty funny
What are you applying for ?Captain
02/19/2014 8:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Minecraftia122
What is your name?Amal
What is your age? (We do not discriminate on age, please do not lie.)14
What is your IGN[In-game name] ?TheNewSqeaker
Do you speak any other type of languages?Dutch,Polish,English
What is your preferred name or nickname ? (What would you like us to call you?)Sqeak
Do you have Skype (Required for easy communication, mic is not needed.) ?Damien Dick
Do you have any previous experience as a Staff Member ?I was owner of a server, no details
Why do you want to become one of our Staff Members?i like helping out on servers, and meeting new people
Do you have any bans on a Minecraft server? (Lying is bad and i can easily find if you were banned)yes i was accused of griefin(i would never), im a ddoser on ps3/4
If yes, where and why?
Tell us something about yourself: i prefer to be spoken to in Slovaniac, but english is fine to
What are you applying for ?Moderator/Head-Moderator
02/19/2014 8:13 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Mage
SKSoccer
What is your name? Julie Howe
What is your age? (We do not discriminate on age, please do not lie.) 17
What is your IGN[In-game name] ? SKSoccer
Do you speak any other type of languages? I can understand Romance languages
What is your preferred name or nickname ? (What would you like us to call you?) Julie
Do you have Skype (Required for easy communication, mic is not needed.) ? Yes, SKSoccer4
Do you have any previous experience as a Staff Member ? Yes, moderator on mc.ecocitycraft.com (100-300 constant players)
Why do you want to become one of our Staff Members? I'm excited to play on a prison server, and I'm extremely experienced in organizing a staff team. I love making relationships with new people, and creating a happy and healthy player base.
Do you have any bans on a Minecraft server? (Lying is bad and i can easily find if you were banned) Yes
If yes, where and why? Over a year ago on a creative server, which I'm extremely sorry for, and understand the consequences of my actions.
Tell us something about yourself: I'm mature, experienced, and responsible. I'm the girl that you will trust to help lead your staff team and create an amazing environment for your players.
What are you applying for ? Head-Guard
Contact me here if possible: https://www.facebook.com/julie.howe.501
02/22/2014 11:43 am
Veloriux
Accepted. will be added on skype shortly.
02/19/2014 8:08 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Pony
SmiteKing
What is your name? Antonio
What is your age? (We do not discriminate on age, please do not lie.) 19
What is your IGN[In-game name] ? xxepicoxx
Do you speak any other type of languages? no
What is your preferred name or nickname ? (What would you like us to call you?) epico
Do you have Skype (Required for easy communication, mic is not needed.) ? antonio.tyler (it will say smiteking)
Do you have any previous experience as a Staff Member ? yes i admin a server called jug gaming and have console on a ftb server i could give ip's for proof also i have experience on other servers that arent up anymore
Why do you want to become one of our Staff Members? i just like to help and i want to find a server that i can be staff on with good community i used to have a server like that and i was on it for two year and i loved it
Do you have any bans on a Minecraft server? (Lying is bad and i can easily find if you were banned) um banned? i think i was once a few years ago for spamming the server with a bot because he griefed my server
If yes, where and why? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Tell us something about yourself im 19 im in my final year of highschool i manage a 4.0 gpa and i have tons of expirience in minecraft with staff and such im pretty good with plugins other than pex and group manager and im a beginner at java i play 4-6 hours a day and am a very devoted type of person
What are you applying for ? more of a admin position if possible i just feel like being a mod is less than what i actually have potential for im old enough to not screw around and abuse commands and such but other than that if you need me to be a plugin manager at some point im good at that also
02/19/2014 6:40 pm
Level 23 : Expert Architect
pyrocrisis
What is your name? Zack
What is your age? 13
What is your IGN? pyrocrisis
Do you speak any other type of languages? Naa just English
What is your preferred name or nickname? Don't mind, pyro, pyrocrisis, zack, not bothered tbh
Do you have Skype? Yeah
Do you have any previous experience as a Staff Member?
Administration - I was the Head-Admin on a Tekkit Classic Anarchy Server that shut down due to hackers. Also I was the Admin on a recent Factions server which unfortunately shut down.
Enjin Site Dev - I have created and maintained two Enjin websites for two servers. Both of these servers were happy with my work, here is my proof of this experience:
Shadow Dimensions PvP (factions server): http://bit.ly/1jfUhSf
War of Kings RPG Server: http://bit.ly/1feB5kA
I have also helped out some other servers but stuff happened and I either forgot or just didn't like the server.
Why do you want to become one of our Staff Members? Because I like to help develop servers as I get bored in my spare time so helping out on servers is the main thing I do.
Do you have any bans on a Minecraft server? Yeah
If yes, where and why? Mucking about with some mates :p
Tell us something about yourself: Making enjin sites, building, and setting up servers are my favourite things to do in minecraft, thats why I'm as I can do it here.
What are you applying for ? Any of them don't mind, I just wanna help.

Thanks for Reading,

-pyrocrisis
02/19/2014 6:32 pm
Level 20 : Expert Mage
IntoTheOrion223
What is your name? Orion
What is your age? (We do not discriminate on age, please do not lie.) 15
What is your IGN[In-game name] ? orion1090
Do you speak any other type of languages? I know some spanish (in spanish 2 atm)
What is your preferred name or nickname ? (What would you like us to call you?) Orion
Do you have Skype (Required for easy communication, mic is not needed.) ?
Eldin.Faith20 (i got a mic)
Do you have any previous experience as a Staff Member ? Yes I have modded 2 servers and owned 1
Why do you want to become one of our Staff Members? I want to become a part of a awesome server community.
Do you have any bans on a Minecraft server? (Lying is bad and i can easily find if you were banned)
If yes, where and why?
Yes, I can't remember what server I was banned from.I am against any rule breaking of any sort and will enforce the rules as a staff member
Tell us something about yourself I like to do graphic art make some youtube vids and watch sci-fi movies.
What are you applying for ? head-guard.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome