Seaching for Partner/Manager/CO-Owner

SirDeathnote's Avatar SirDeathnote9/19/17 8:55 am
1 emeralds 182 1
9/25/2017 1:51 am
popeyetyty's Avatar popeyetyty
Hello there!

I'm a Twenty One year old guy from Australia hosting a not yet released server. The only thing I'm really missing out on, is a great and experienced Co-Owner or manager. I've always had a tough time when it comes to ideas for the server and would really need a partner to help me out. The server I'm currently hosting is probably classified as an Functions/ PVP server and involves BuyCraft that gives you access to more and more features and fun in the game with every rank in the game.

I'm in need of someone who could create custom plugins for the server, someone who could help me out with ideas that will expand and evolve the server, and then implementing them.

The time I've had to write this down has been very limited. If you feel like there's information i didn't provide or that there's something you'd like to know, I'm willing to answer all potential questions.

Did i manage to catch your interest? If so, reply on here for more info.Looking for Partner/Manager/CO-Owner

T
hanks SirDeathnote
SirDeathnote
Level 5 : Apprentice Network