Searching for Moderators for a 100 Slot server for MCTSR

ChadTheDJ's Avatar ChadTheDJ7/12/11 4:59 am
7/23/2011 5:02 pm
anton12350's Avatar anton12350
Hello and I am the Owner of Fincayra and we are a brand new 100 Slot server in need of a dedicated staff to help us with our endeavors. First before considering, please watch this video to get a feel of our server and what we have to offer:

What I need to know from you all if you want to be considered is to tell me about your minecraft past. What servers have you help with? Have you modded or admin any servers in the past? If so what are the names and are they still running? Also what is the reason you left or leaving if you want to help us? What was the slot size and how many active players? Are you a good problem solver and a leader?

If anyone is interested, please respond here and we will contact you.

Websites for more information:
http://www.mctsr.net
http://www.mcserverreview.com
ChadTheDJ
Level 26 : Expert Geek

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/23/2011 5:02 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Architect
anton12350
Ive Been an admin or mod on a few different serves over the past little while, i used to be a builder/mod on rift-craft (50 cap 10+ active users) were it was based around cross world pvp but i soon left as the server owner left server off for a while and was not to kind. I also was a mod/builder on Orbis-craft (32 cap 7 active admins/mods before release) before the actual release where we were building different towns on an entirly custom worldpainter map, but i left as i lost intrest and owner kept on pushing back release date which i really found disapointing as we were ready each day for more users, then i got bored and left. I was also an admin on one of my personal favorites Brocraft (32 cap 11 active users), it was never really big but we always had large expectations a story line for players to follow that we extended each day, dungeons and events. I left brocraft not by my own doing but the owners, one day he just randomly vanished leaving the server off and our growing community to a halt. To answer the last question, yes i usually try my best to solve a problem even if it involves alot of work (ex: bringing users into chat, investigating, using bigbrother, and going around and validating information from users with other users) I sometimes lead things but usually end up getting taken from a higher person in command (ex: admin, Owner) as on brocraft i made a city to lead were we had our of story ect. but the owner took over city.

Oh and my username is anton12350, i have had minecraft since early alpha 1.1.2 and as for building experience just click the picture bellow \/ \/
07/23/2011 1:01 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Narwhal
You8MyDoritos
I've had minecraft for about 1 1/2 years. I've run my own server, am currently the coowner of 1 server, and an admin on 1, and a moderator on 1. I am pretty good with plugins (except permissions) and bukkit im the coowner of Minecrafto which i think has 20 slots im a moderator on MIACraft also 20 slots and i'm an admin on my friends private serveri think also has 20 slots. All are still running and i havent left any of them. I'm very friendly and helpful and would be a great staff member
07/23/2011 12:55 pm
Level 1 : New Artist
on3
You need any help let me know I know all commands and own my own server right now. on3fifth.freshrestart.net
07/23/2011 7:46 am
Level 1 : New Miner
jake122122
can i be a op / builder some of my work is on here
http://raidcraft.tumblr.com/
like the dtc
Capture the flag
Jail
Faction building
Some pixel art
And as you can see i am a trustworthy peson by me being a admin on another server
o and some questions and answers

Why should we choose you? i am a fun loving , appreciative person of minecraft buildings and what the people can do thats why i believe in a no grief rule. Then i have also been a admin one 4 servers and 1 atm. but dont worry i love working on more than one . And if i want to build something i will build it well, some examples are on here http://raidcraft.tumblr.com/ i built DTC , jail , faction houses , some of the art. I also helped with the capture the flag too. and we can Skype so we can get to know each other better

What would you hope to contribute? i can build numerous of things as seen in the i sent before. also i would keep peace in the world

How can we trust you? well im a admin and 2nd in command on another server (see link)

Thankyou for reading
have a great day
jake or I.G.N - 95sync
Have a great day
07/13/2011 11:45 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc61244
[deleted]
07/13/2011 11:34 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Skinner
Portalman
Hey,chad when are we gonna get this server up and running im bored lol and did you go over the mod stuff
07/13/2011 7:36 am
jake122122
ChadTheDJThanks for your posts. We will be reviewing them tonight if anyone else wants to apply. I am looking for DEDICATED people as they will play and help out my server only to make sure they are not taken from the duties of our server.

Portalmanhey chad how many mods are being accepted and who are they. btw i already applyed for mod on first page.

We are looking for 5 moderators, 2 immediately to join a staff of 8 already

2 Owners
2 Admins
2 Operators
1 Dedicated mod (2 more mods when they have time to play)

Hey i can join instantly and will be whatever you need me to be
Thanks
07/12/2011 5:07 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragonborn
monkeysandwich
Hi, my name is monkeysandwich, I'm 13. I haven't been mod on any servers as I only started the game a month ago but I would like to be one soon. I am a pretty good builder, specializing in houses and plots. pixel art...not so much. I can be quite the leader and I am especially good at problem solving (not just because I'm good at Math)
I will do my very best to take care of the server and take care of any troublemakers.
07/12/2011 4:52 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
FamousBryan
Hi my name is Bryan my minecraft name is FamousBryan and i am 17 years old. I have been an admin in about 12 servers some that I left and some that were shutdown. Im currently on one server right now but Im getting a bit bored of it. The server ip is 69.197.191.92 , which is a Survival Server but has amazing buildings that i have built on there heres the link http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/247-survival-server-59749/. I know every command you can think of, I also know how servers work to . My hobby on minecraft is to make Citys, Pixelart, Spawn Buildings, or just Amazing buildings in general.I also make youtube videos and would like if possible to make a like Join this server type of thing. So I hope I get picked to be a mod thanks
07/12/2011 4:42 pm
Portalman
oh chad can i join for admin or mod or something
07/12/2011 4:36 pm
ChadTheDJ
Let me clarify that this list:

2 Owners
2 Admins
2 Operators

is people that we have already. Sorry for the confusion!
07/13/2011 11:17 am
Level 28 : Expert Architect
Roran234
Well, I will take any slots that are open! Just pm me if you want me to retype my info, although it is on the second page.
07/12/2011 4:01 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Modder
Fullonoob
Hi my IGN is Vynix I would like to be a Moderator, I have been a Moderator many servers.

I am active player I'm from North America, Canada.
I am also on everyday.

I'm a kind guy and a helpful Moderator. Also I been admins before. I hope I can be a Moderator on your server the video you sent looks good . If you think I'm kind, cool and a nice person. Send me the IP and I'll join it.

Thank you,
Vynix
07/12/2011 4:00 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
iammojo
can i be an owner
an admin
an op
a mod
07/12/2011 3:59 pm
Portalman
ill be immediately if you want me too not forcing just a quesion and thanks alot i like your youtube channel. oh lol i edited cause i scrolled done and i saw two admin positions were open i would like them but, again its your choose.
07/12/2011 3:55 pm
ChadTheDJ
Thanks for your posts. We will be reviewing them tonight if anyone else wants to apply. I am looking for DEDICATED people as they will play and help out my server only to make sure they are not taken from the duties of our server.

Portalmanhey chad how many mods are being accepted and who are they. btw i already applyed for mod on first page.

We are looking for 5 moderators, 2 immediately to join a staff of 8 already

2 Owners
2 Admins
2 Operators
07/12/2011 2:16 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer
MM1
Hi I would like to be a moderator.

I can be very active, I am good at preventing grief, I like to mess around with redstone and pistons.

I can bring a lot of players to your server And i hope you pick me

IGN: minecraftmaniac1

Thanks

Mm1 xD
07/12/2011 2:15 pm
Portalman
hey chad how many mods are being accepted and who are they. btw i already applyed for mod on first page.
07/12/2011 1:53 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
iammojo
im a mod on 5 servers admin on 3 and i am co-owner on 1 private server only the private server is still running (its new) im looking for a good server to play on and im a good problem solver i love to make mines and buildings (big buildings) so if you want me pm me the server info and ill join it
07/12/2011 1:41 pm
Level 28 : Expert Architect
Roran234
What servers have you help with? Have you modded or admin any servers in the past? If so what are the names and are they still running? Also what is the reason you left or leaving if you want to help us? What was the slot size and how many active players? Are you a good problem solver and a leader?

Well I have helped many servers, not just as an admin or mod. but as a person not looking for a mod or admin spot. I have about 10+ I am a current admin for a faction server by PugaxJ, and is still running. The first server I have every played on i was a mod and it is not running nor do I know who was the owner anymore. It was about 30 people? and had people asking me questions everyday and answered them as best as I could. I have been helping people all my life and am a very good problem solver, and I normally get people straight and have them do what I ask of them without question. I also treat people as fair as possible. So I guess that makes me a leader. If you want anymore info. send me a pm and I will do my best to answer it!
07/12/2011 1:34 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Nerd
Boelens
What servers have you help with? Have you modded or admin any servers in the past? If so what are the names and are they still running? Also what is the reason you left or leaving if you want to help us? What was the slot size and how many active players? Are you a good problem solver and a leader?

Answer :
I have ran my own server (Still am actually, for about 4-5 months now.) I have help with some servers too, plugin installing, etc. The name is : Monumental Gaming. I did not leave, but I am easily able to help another server (I got alot of staff myself.) The slot size is 24 players and about 10 active players daily, sometimes it was full. I am indeed a good problem solver and I try to solve as much as I can.
07/12/2011 1:19 pm
ChadTheDJ
Also something to add is that we do have promotion tracks from Moderator up if you become a great asset to us. Here are the Administration raking that we have.

Moderator - Self explanatory
Operator - A semi admin with more powers than a mod. Ability to help manage and set up the frontend
Administrator - Admin with access to server files and - '*' commands on all maps
Owner - Same as admin but you are financially helping to pay for the box.
07/12/2011 1:09 pm
ChadTheDJ
Thanks for the replies

Some people asked me the specs of the server. We are running on an AllGamer dedicated server with 8GB dedicated to MC. We will be adding more specs and processing power if needed as new members begin to play.
07/12/2011 6:41 am
Portalman
Hello im Portalman but my minecraft name is connor1015 which might be changed soon. I was a admin of a very popular server totalminecraft but, for some reason it is down now. I also have my own server that has a compasity of 64 and the other server total minecraft had 64 too. I am 16 i am a great builder if you tell me what i have to build ill build it.
I am a great leader and not one person dislike me. That was because i was a good rule maker and i protected everyone with my life.
This video has motivated me i know im level 1 on planetminecarft but, i am very experienced. This is where i was ment to be and im alot of fun to play with. contact me in a private message if you want me to join - Portalman
07/12/2011 6:21 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Skinner
gr8hokage
hello im gr8hokage ign gr8hokage i have been op on 2 server admin on 1 im 15 years of age i play minecraft a lot so evey day i will give you lets say about 9 hours or more and im not a bad builder oh btw im from england so yeah i hope yyou consider me it sounds fun
07/12/2011 6:10 am
jake122122
Hey ive been a mod on 3 servers and a admin on 1 and i use to host my own, i can build a varity of things and will spend alot of time and effort on my stuff. I can do arenas , people , buildings towns etc.
I can keep a leveld head and can be on whenever needed (genrally) mostly at 6-10 Aus time most nights and soemtimes 12 - 10 on weekends
I am also a good desion maker
Thanks
O and my user is 95sync
Realy keen hope you consider if you do i would love to hear from you
Jake
07/12/2011 6:05 am
Level 29 : Expert Ninja
sonicchamp7
hi im a mod on 4 servers and a admin on 2 and a owner on 1 i am a amazing builder and i am very loyal im 16 i specialize in buildings and rollarcoasters and slaughterhouse (pigs, zombies,,etc) i have good pictures of wat i built but i will show u if u choose me so plz choose me and i will always be loyal to u
07/12/2011 5:52 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
yasna999
hello i am yasna and i build awsome stuff especcialy sailboats ^_^
i want mod cuz it is a ranked loved by millions and i like it :3
07/12/2011 5:06 am
superninja11
Hello my name is tom and i have never helped with a server but i would like to help out. I made a server private server with my friends but it was nothing special.
I have some novice skills with mods and texture packs, and I would really love it if i could help.

TOM C-H
07/12/2011 5:06 am
Level 1 : New Modder
joanofarc666
I will vouch!

I have been on minecraft for over two years now. I have two servers of my own and will happily protect your server and the amazing ( i think ) things in it !

the names are

5.59.208.102 (this is a hamachi)
and
88.89.543.987 (offline!)

I have an IQ of 137 so I'm sure I'm all up to problem solving!
As for leadership I'm not the best... but I'm sure you are!

yours mincraftly edza101 (IGN)
07/12/2011 5:05 am
Level 31 : Artisan Unicorn
ZiggyT
I'm ZiggyT, I have been OP of my own server (10 slots) which I played on with friends (It's down now, didn't had a name, I left it because it was too pricy, now I play at other server), I can take leading positions and I'm an understandable speaker.

Further about myself, I'm a programmer (Yet I don't do much mods as I don't work with JAVA much), I'm aged 13, yet I'm very mature, and I like to create skins (check my submissions).

To see an example of my programming work (PHP and JavaScript, which actually is scripting) visit http://stylin-your.info, a Text-RPG in progress.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome