Searching for Professional Managers & Developers

variXian's Avatar variXian12/20/16 9:50 pm
12/28/2016 2:43 am
Nebzei's Avatar Nebzei
PRE-NOTE! WE ALSO NEED BETA TESTERS TO HELP ON THE SERVER WITH A NEW CLASS AND KIT SYSTEM!
173.236.56.148:25585

WE ARE LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS! ANYONE JOINING ASKING TO BE PAYED FOR WORK WILL BE IGNORED OR BANNED FOR SOLICITATION. We cannot afford to pay for outside services, and are looking for volunteers to join our staff team, not partners with companies.

Hello,

I am the owner of an SMP server network that is still currently in the very beginning stages of life. It is currently being worked on by myself and one other developer, but I want to fill in some critical roles early before we release the ALPHA version of the server.

The SMP will fit at least 75 players at one time, and will have varying pvp-based features that compliment the survival element of the game. The server is run by mature, experienced executives who have at least 5 years of experience in running servers. We are almost completely custom in terms of software and plugins, and are planning to add many more awesome features to the server.

As of this time, we are planning to release the server around February 2017 due to the massive state of the project and our need for help. If this interests you, please keep reading!

WHAT WE NEED
Staff Manager - Oversees moderators and helpers. Handles bringing new talent to the staff team and makes sure the staff does their job.
Website Developer - Manages and develops the server website.
Advertising Manager - Runs social media, and oversees advertisement tactics for the server.

NOTE: All administrative positions hold the ADMIN rank in-game. There is not separate "manager" rank, etc. We try to keep things simple and balanced on the server.

Below are descriptions and requirements for the positions listed above.

Staff Manager: I need a staff manager to help bring in a small set of moderators to the team. The staff manager completely oversees hiring, firing, and general management of staff. That being said, I want someone who is disciplined but level-headed; firm but not militaristic. The staff manager must be communicable and fluent in language. The staff manager must especially be impartial and willing and able to make tough decisions concerning staff.

Website Developer: I am also in need of a website developer to bring up a basic website, preferrably with a forum, for the server. This position is not currently paid, so I am not expecting a lot. However, payment will be a possibility in the future, so I do need someone with moderate experience and talent with creating websites and development. An eye for creativity is a sharp bonus!

Advertising Manager: Finally, I am in need of someone who is educated at grabbing players eyes when advertising as well as running social media pages for communities. As an advertising manager, your main responsibility is to maintain the image of the server on advertising websites. Your other big task is running the server social media pages, which involves contests and general announcements.

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
You must be at least 16 to apply for any of these positions. Being at least 18 is a big bonus.
There is a voice interview involved with the application process, which will be done over skype.

If applying for a position, please send me your resume/application over skype: enderman132
Your resume should be unique to yourself. Tell me about yourself, your experience, and information appropriate to the position you're applying for. Proof of experience is strongly recommended.
I do not accept applications via any other methods.

Thank you!
variXian
Level 23 : Expert Modder