Searching for Towny server with mcMMO, money economy, no pay to win donations

imxxboredxx's Avatar imxxboredxx12/2/19 11:43 pm history
10 emeralds 242 6
12/10/2019 5:06 pm
aerion23's Avatar aerion23
Hi!

I'm an owner of a small to medium sized server community, my server was up for over two years and averaging between 20-40 players nightly. Unfortunately, because of my own time constraints, I've made the difficult decision to close my server, even though we're still semi active with an average daily high of 20-25.

I really want to find somewhere to migrate my players to so that they can stay together if they wish, but I'm having such a difficult time finding a server that would fit our needs. Our server is special to us and while I know we won't find everything we want somewhere else, I'd like to try find something that feels similar and could eventually become our full time home.

Our requirements:

- Towny
- Money economy (can be from admin shops, sell hand, jobs, whatever. Doesn't matter)

- Mostly EULA compliant/No Pay to win donations (no god mod, no OP kits, preferably no permanent fly)

- No slimefun or any slimefun spin off
- Friendly community with active staff
- Adult owner

It would be a huge bonus if the server also had:
- Rank trees/rankup ladders (so ranks that aren't just time or money based)
- Brewery and/or Artmap plugin, or willingness to add these things (I am willing to assist with the setup if it seems overwhelming and these plugins add a ton of customization!)

- An already-established community with an average daily high of 10-40 players currently

I'm hoping this post will help me find a hidden gem, because I've searched server listings for days with absolutely no luck :( Please feel free to post your server below if you feel like you meet most of these requirements and I would be thrilled to come check it out.

Thank you so much if you took the time to read this.
imxxboredxx
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/10/2019 5:06 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Prince
aerion23
If you're looking for a great place with Towny and a functioning Economy, please come check out my server Eclipse-MC. www.planetminecraft.com/server/eclipse-mc-3713045/ We would love to have you and your people.
12/09/2019 7:19 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
Drupz
Hey there,

We are a new server (3 weeks) and are back from 3 years back. We have exactly the server you are describing. Semi vanilla SMP, with rank ladders, custom generation, custom enchantments that are earned for free, ...

We do not offer anything overpowered or "pay to win" in our server shop.

We peek daily at around 10-15 on good days right now. We're growing daily and have a full 18+ staff team.

If you're convinced or wanna come take a look:

PLAY.EGGMC.COM

Can always message me on discord: Drupz#4014
Or join the server discord: https://discord.gg/XnrMCdr

I think our cosy server would be a perfect sanctuary!
12/06/2019 10:43 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Miner
verbilerose
Hey! I actually moderate for a server just like that. We have an economy plugin as well as a place to buy and sell items, vigilant staff, and a boatload of plugins. The discord is quite popular as well. It's cross platform in theory, but the recent pe update messed some things up for pe players as of right now. We should get that working again sometime soon.

We have voting ranks available with perks, and some donor ranks as well that are totally NOT necessary to buy. Gameplay is not restricted in any way without the ranks, all the donor ranks add are some trails, idisguises, more sethomes, etc.

It'd be great to meet some new people there! Definitely a strong sense of community there as I'm sure you know all about :>

It's called Yesdog's Crafty Craft! or YCC for short, and you can join with play.yesdog.us
12/06/2019 10:29 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Miner
SnwboardinPanda
I highly recommend taking a peek at the website https://eden.enjin.com/

WE have all of that already in place except for the rankup ladders at the minute & No artmap plugin yet, but the owners (who are both adults) are always actively looking for new things and input. They actually listen.

No pay 2 win, no fly except MAGIC CARPET which you can buy with in game currency and isnt op either. Just helpful for building imo.

We use towny and money economy. VERY active staff. There is almost always at least one staff member on.

We average about 12-16 player daily high with the exception of sundays , 20-25.

Server is VERY community driven and helpful!

Hope to hear from ya! any questions; feel free to join discord! im an admin on Eden and name is snwboardinpanda

https://discord.gg/CDVjFgQ

ip: play.edenmc.org

Cheers!
12/05/2019 10:23 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Edge0fHeaven
You can feel free to check out play.eoscraftmc.com
the server is run with a staff of adults as well as an adult owner.
We have an economy and mcmmo as well as builder ranks

we do have fly and stuff like that that you can buy but it is not required.
we have arenas
grieving and stealing is against the rules
and pvp is off

hope to see you there
- Edge
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome