Forumskeyboard_arrow_right Minecraft - Java Edition keyboard_arrow_right Servers

Create Forum Thread

Seeking Co-Owner or Staff Members For Future Vanilla Whitelisted Community!

1 emeralds0 replies • 30 views
created 02/13/2020 11:30 pm by JonnoKabonno

Introduction

My name is Jon, and I'm a 21 year old business management student based out of Canada. I have plenty of experience in different leadership, supervisory, and management positions both in the workforce and in Minecraft/Discord servers, and I'm looking to take things to the next level by running my own whitelisted semi-vanilla Minecraft community! The issue: a server of this type cannot be ran all by yourself!

Therefore, I am seeking like-minded individuals who are interested in either working along side of me or beneath me in the staff base to help bring this community to life, and create a community we can all be proud of!

The Server

The server, which has already been created & branded, is called DaftCraft. So far, I experimented with a small community and created the server, however getting it to pick up on my own without much prior planning failed, so I'm willing to pick myself back up. I've branded the server, developed graphics needed for them, written guides for it, and designed an incredible Discord server for the community! The potential to start a fresh world exists, with all the plugins that exist as they have now been fine-tuned!

The server is very powerful with over 10GB of RAM and 24/7 uptime, and the plugins are configured and ready, including:

- EssentialsX

- PermissionsEx

- SinglePlayerSleep

- Anti-Enderman Grief

- ChatEx

- CoreProtect

- Dynmap

and more essential server running tools!

The general concept is to provide players with as vanilla of an experience as possible; while also providing superior management, fun events, and a friendly staff base! Our community IS 18+, however! We utilize a spawn town, a nether hub, and in-game features for communicate and transportation as opposed to teleportation & sethome commands, saving such for administrative functions!

The Ideal Partner

The ideal partner shares the same philosophies as myself as well as the same enthusiasm about developing such a community! Ideally, I'm looking for someone who:

- Meets all basic server requirements (18, has Discord, outgoing)

- Skilled with Minecraft, building, and management

- Energetic & enthusiastic

- Willing to dedicate necessary time to the server

Contact Me

The easiest way to contact me is to reach out to me on Discord, however replying to this thread or DMing me here on PlanetMinecraft is also effective!

You can reach out to me on Discord at Jon#8495
Posted by avatar
JonnoKabonno
Level 1 : New Miner

comment Login or register to post a reply.

0 replies

Planet Minecraft Logo

Website

© 2010 - 2020
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome