Seeking staff + advertisers!

VenithFour's Avatar VenithFour10/12/12 7:35 pm
1 emeralds 270 6
10/13/2012 4:51 pm
S3cretxMan's Avatar S3cretxMan
A friend and I recently opened a server and are looking for some staff to help us run it. I'm not that often due to work so I rely on my Admins to keep the server in line. You can apply to be either an Admin or a Mod.

Mods are like normal players with access to the ban and kick commands, nothing else.
Admins can't be in normal factions or PvP due the enchanting factor.
Advertisers can be either Admins or Mods. They don't need plugin or permission knowledge.

If you're applying for an Admin position you must be familiar with most major plugins and setting permissions. Age is a factor as I won't accept anyone under 15.

These are all optional, fill it out if you wish:
Your name:
Your age:
Your staff history:
Where do you live (country):
Anything I should take into consideration:
VenithFour
Level 28 : Expert Creeper Hugger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/13/2012 2:30 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman uwu
lolo131
Your name: lolo131
Your age: 10
Your staff history: i have never been an advertiser before, but I believe I will do good
Where do you live (country): U.S.A
Anything I should take into consideration: I know many places to advertise, and I am willing to spam the CRAP out of servers (if you want me to)

Thanks for reading this and taking the time to consider me!
10/12/2012 9:54 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Sp1xa
Your name:Kelan Bollett
IGN:albert59
Your age:13
Your staff history:I am admin on 2 servers and a mod on and and I'm working to make my own server. not done yet, but hopefully will be soon
Where do you live (country): USA
Anything I should take into consideration:(I would like to please be Admin)I would like to help people, and make were i am as fun as i can make it, and i want to make the server... as fun as i can make it, i am good with people, and i will try to do whatever the server /you need. Thanks
10/12/2012 7:58 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
S3cretxMan
These are all optional, fill it out if you wish:
Ign:XxSecretboyxX

Your name:Blake

Your age:16

Your staff history:I am currently Co-owner of a server called "Fallen pvp" i am also a Head-admin on a server that just came out.

Where do you live (country):America

Anything I should take into consideration: I am applying for Admin.You should choose me because I am a helpful and fun guy, Though i can be silly at appropriate times but never silly at serious times. I am always on except for school days.I am also good using commands like //wand, //hawk, //cyl //sphere etc.... But the reason you should choose me is because i am experienced and have dealt with greifers or trollers.
Thank you,
10/13/2012 12:13 am
Level 28 : Expert Creeper Hugger
VenithFour
I'd love to talk more about your position, you seem pretty qualified.
10/13/2012 4:51 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
S3cretxMan
Thank you, if you want to Talk to me you can always MSG me.
10/12/2012 7:57 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
BrettKiller
Your name:brett johnson
Your age:15
Your staff history:ive been admin on two different servers
Where do you live (united states of america):
Anything I should take into consideration:im really good with servers and really loyal
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome