how come this is now in my suggestions list....2 months ago
06/16/2018 1:05 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
3DModeler
I don't see the discord.
05/06/2018 10:18 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Ranger
Tidvs
Still looking for people to help with development/chat!
05/01/2018 1:07 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Ranger
Tidvs
Hey guys. I've uploaded a new graphic to briefly explain what I'm looking for and what the server plans on offering. I'd like to use this post to also explain the situation in more detail. Please read it!

Grimdark Online is IN DEVELOPMENT, meaning: the server is NOT open to join at this moment and will not be in the foreseeable future; however, the server DOES exist and staff members will have access once permissions for those sub-groups have been finalized.

Grimdark Online WILL NOT launch before the fall and is projected to launch in the winter. This is only an estimation. If we can, we'll launch it sooner, but I'd rather it be done right than rushed. In the meantime, our Discord will be used for 1) off-topic discussion, 2) server feature discussion, 3) suggestions, feedback, and pools, 4) making friends. World-builders (artists, builders, writers, staff) will have access to private WIP channels showcasing item textures, abilities, builds, maps, etc.

AVAILABLE ROLES: ADMINISTRATOR, MODERATOR, BUILDER, ARTIST, OTHER*.
*What is other? Well, if you have an idea for a staff role that isn't mentioned, pitch it to me!

No plugin knowledge required, but that is a bonus. Full details will be in the Discord server.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome