Server Help?

jayislost's Avatar jayislost6/14/18 10:56 am
1 emeralds 155 5
6/16/2018 6:41 pm
GamingBeast233's Avatar GamingBeast233
Hi! I am starting a server using the website Aternos. I am looking for some help with building, coding, and overall ideas. If you are interested please answer the questions below in the comments or dm me. I am accepting most applications. Thank you for reading!

Questions: [NOTE: You do NOT have to answer any questions that you are not comfortable with!!!]

1. What should I call you (It does not have to be your real name) ?
2. Do you have any expirience running a server?
3. How old are you?
4. Do you have Skype, Discord OR Gmail and are you ok with using it to contact me?
5. Which position are you applying for? (Admin, builder, coder, etc...)

Thank you to all of the applicants! I will review the applications as soon as possible, and thank you for considering helping me! <3

- EmmaG
jayislost
Level 31 : Artisan Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/16/2018 6:41 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
GamingBeast233
Hello. I feel more comfortable talking on discord so Dm me your discord, so I can answer these questions for you.
06/15/2018 5:28 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
BetaStevie
1. What should I call you (It does not have to be your real name) ? Stevie is fine
2. Do you have any experience running a server? Yes I currently have one
3. How old are you? 14, 15 in October
4. Do you have Skype, Discord OR Gmail and are you ok with using it to contact me? Discord BetaStevie#6166
5. Which position are you applying for? (Admin, builder, coder, etc...) I would like to be a manager, I want to help you recruit a staff team and get the server setup. I just need to know a few things about the server first. So hit me up on discord for a chat!
06/15/2018 5:48 pm
jayislost
Thank you Setvie, I friend requested you on discord. Im EmmaG. We can chat there
06/14/2018 1:53 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Miner
HannaMan
1. What should I call you Owen
2. Do you have any experience running a server? yes i do i have been apart of snapcraft for 1 year cosmicpvp for 1 year and i have been running my own servers for 2 and a half years
3. How old are you? i am 12
4. Do you have Skype, Discord OR Gmail and are you okay with using it to contact me? i have Skype my Skype is tracy.hanna8 and my discord is ogminecraft#8785 and yes you can use it for contacting you
5. Which position are you applying for? developer i can code a little and if not possible can i possibly apply for Co owner

thank you for giving me a chance to apply for your server to help improve your server thank you have have a good day thanks

-Owen
06/15/2018 4:26 pm
jayislost
Thank you Owen, I will contact you on discord.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome