1.8 Server looking for all sorts of ranks

Minterr's Avatar Minterr7/31/15 5:16 pm
1 emeralds 297 8
10/24/2020 3:10 pm
ELGC Spider's Avatar ELGC Spider
Hello, I am Minterr and I have just started my new Network called Mintercraft. We are looking for developers, staff, builders and admins. We will require you to fill out the form below in the replies to this thread we will then reply to you by using our skype as to wheter you have been accepted the rank or not.

Please be aware that we might re-concider declining your rank afterwards if there is a free space. In this case you will be the priority becuase we would have already read your applications.

We will soon have a website but for now, before we can do some IP shizzle this is the ip: s13.minespan.com:25615.

Right if you wish to apply we will need this information in the following format, failure to reply in the format will mean automatic decline.

IGN:
SKYPE NAME:
PROOF OF EXPERIENCE?
HAVE YOU WORKED ON SERVERS AND HAD THIS RANK BEFORE?:
WHY DO YOU THINK YOU DESERVE THE RANK?:
Minterr
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/01/2015 9:44 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
ELGC Spider
i can make you a trailer about your server to advertise it!
or edit vids, i am good at motion tracking and other stuff
reply or pm me! if you want!!!!!!

Here is one of my creations:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxUYfRAfOh4

Btw you shoud have a youtube editor on your server.
08/01/2015 8:10 am
Level 1 : New Network
Exteches
IGN:Lordsmashman
SKYPE NAME:George.stallibrass1
POSITION ARE YOU APPLYING FOR: Admin
PROOF OF EXPERIENCE? revengemc.tk:25618 on there creative
HAVE YOU WORKED ON SERVERS AND HAD THIS RANK BEFORE?: yes ^
WHY DO YOU THINK YOU DESERVE THE RANK?: i think i deserve that rank because i love people and i love control. i can make sure everyone is following the rules , not being left out and not being picked on.
07/31/2015 6:46 pm
Level 40 : Master Electrician
-WaffleKing-
IGN: PenguinSlapper_
SKYPE NAME: McNugget
POSITION ARE YOU APPLYING FOR: Admin, although I can help build as well.
PROOF OF EXPERIENCE? I have worked for 2 years as an Admin and momentarily a head admin on a special network server which gained popularity dramatically. Also, I have hosted my own server for about 10 months, during which time I gained an average of 35 players online.
HAVE YOU WORKED ON SERVERS AND HAD THIS RANK BEFORE?: As said above, I've had my own servers and I have also worked on many of my friend's servers.
WHY DO YOU THINK YOU DESERVE THE RANK?: I am reliable, trustworthy and mature. I feel like I am more capable than other people my age, and I am able to help new staff on the server as well as staff in lower positions. I'm also good with handling with DDOS'ers, Hackers, Trolls and the likes. Any more info needed? PM me.
07/31/2015 6:57 pm
Minterr
There are about 500 mcnuggets of skype, if you reply for a heads up to your profile picture then we will contact you
07/31/2015 6:24 pm
ClassifiedYT
IGN: ClassifiedYT

SKYPE NAME: Codz.silby

POSITION ARE YOU APPLYING FOR: I am applying for Staff-Manager if not any
rank

PROOF OF EXPERIENCE?: I am Currently Staff-Manager on a new Factions
server so i have taught my self most of the essentials commands and OP commands to. I can show you on the server as proof.

HAVE YOU WORKED ON SERVERS AND HAD THIS RANK BEFORE?: Yes I have.
WHY DO YOU THINK YOU DESERVE THE RANK?: Because I am a really good people person and I can also be firm when needed (dealing with bad staff).

Any follow up questions msg me on skype!
07/31/2015 6:18 pm
archetypes
IGN: SouthernShore

SKYPE NAME: erikabuggeh

POSITION ARE YOU APPLYING FOR:Possibly admin, if not, a builder.

PROOF OF EXPERIENCE? I am currently a moderator on a server called Silocraft, and as well as a helper on FuriousOP. I have been an admin on a server that was closed, but I'm still waiting for it to return.

HAVE YOU WORKED ON SERVERS AND HAD THIS RANK BEFORE?: Yes, as I said before, the server closed but it will be returning soon.

WHY DO YOU THINK YOU DESERVE THE RANK?: I believe I deserve this rank because I am trustworthy, dedicated, fun, and enforcing when I need to be. I love answering players' questions and helping them if they need it. I am also very loyal to what I say, and I will not break a promise/deal. I do what I am told to do, even if I don't want to do it. Minecraft is my passion, and I do it almost everyday. I'd say I'm very good at grammar, too.

Thank you for reading this, and I hope you can consider me.
07/31/2015 6:17 pm
Level 26 : Expert Toast
ihateasparagus
IGN: CaptainHaydog
SKYPE NAME: live:haydenfurg_1
POSITION ARE YOU APPLYING FOR: Head-Builder or any rank you need me @
PROOF OF EXPERIENCE? - Look at my builds on PMC. I am also staff on:
* Essentials PVP
* Efficient PVP
* GoldenHorde
HAVE YOU WORKED ON SERVERS AND HAD THIS RANK BEFORE?:
- I have had both Head-Admin, and also Head-Builder. I am very responsible, trustworthy, and I know how to get things done on a server. I love helping servers become successful and I appreciate always having a fun group to work with.
WHY DO YOU THINK YOU DESERVE THE RANK?:I know everything about permissions, ranks, a lot about building, player management, how to deal with tricky situations, and I am very teachable. You tell me what to do, I will make sure it gets done for you.
07/31/2015 5:32 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
AviG
IGN: AviG

SKYPE NAME: aviguptatx

POSITION ARE YOU APPLYING FOR: Admin

PROOF OF EXPERIENCE? I have been Admin on a server called Golden Empire, Helper and Builder on NightCraft, and I was Head-Admin on a server called HazardMc that had 200-300 players and got shut down due to lack of funds.

HAVE YOU WORKED ON SERVERS AND HAD THIS RANK BEFORE?: Yes read question above, I can give proof of these ranks through Skype pictures if needed.

WHY DO YOU THINK YOU DESERVE THE RANK?: I think I deserve this rank because I am a hard, dedicated worker. I will relieve the stress of other staff members by doing everything I can. If a server member asks me a question, I will do my best to answer it in a kind, accurate, and accelerated manner.

Thanks for reading, hope I get accepted
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome