Server looking for a Plugin Manager

KingVJoker's Avatar KingVJoker6/16/13 3:02 pm
1 emeralds 146 3
6/16/2013 7:18 pm
notjohnreyes's Avatar notjohnreyes
I'm looking for a Plugin Manager for my server that knows how to work together and have a Friendly Way to Everyone
Good understanding of being staff for a server

I'm try to make a hub server, that have a hub world, faction world and more....

Need to know a lot of plugin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plugin Manager app:
Name :
IGN:
Age(15 or older) :
Experience:
Maturity level (1-10):
Knowledge Of Plugins :
Do you have Filezilla:
List of Plugin that you know:
Skype(must have Skype):
Reason You Want To Help :
What can you bring to this server?:
How long have you been playing Minecraft:
How Often Can You Talk On Skype/Server? :
KingVJoker
Level 22 : Expert Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/16/2013 7:18 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
notjohnreyes
Name : John Reyes
IGN: notjohnreyes
Age(15 or older) : 13 (Though I might be young I am extemely experienced and I am very honest)
Experience: I have owned 4 servers in the past but I shut them down because I was moving to the Philippines.
Maturity level (1-10): 9
Knowledge Of Plugins : I know a lot of plugins.
Do you have Filezilla: Yes
List of Plugin that you know: Almost every plugin on bukkit.org
Skype(must have Skype): notjohnreyes
Reason You Want To Help : I am currently looking for plugin manager spots. I want to test myself.
What can you bring to this server?: I can make banners for the server, cool videos, lots of people, and maybe donations!
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since 1.2.5
How Often Can You Talk On Skype/Server? : I can chat and IM all day long but I can't really call as much. (note: I live in the Philippines so if you live in U.S I can take care of the server while you are sleeping! 24/7 Support!)
06/16/2013 4:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MinecraftSSelling
Name : Louie
IGN: SweatyZana
Age(15 or older) : 15
Experience: I have owned my own server, which got up to 50 users, I am "superadmin+" on a popular server that gets over 300 users daily (sg.survivaltime.co.uk), I have access to three control panels of 3 servers that I am staff on, (mc.bellbush.nn.pe:25581) (142.4.215.126:25588) (193.35.58.89:25624).
I know how to configure and set up almost any plugin, and know all commands.
Maturity level (1-10): 8
Knowledge Of Plugins : 9/10 knowledge, I do not know everything, but can do lot's of thing with most plugins and know how to configure most of them.
Do you have Filezilla: No, but I can get it
List of Plugin that you know: Essentials, Factions, Worldguard, Citizens, Worldedit, SurvivalGames, Spleef, Plotme, Autobroadcast, Uskyblock, and many more
Skype(must have Skype): louiemorris199
Reason You Want To Help : Because I am very bored during the day, with not much to do, and I just love helping people!
What can you bring to this server?: I can bring a very mature person, that loves to help people, very friendly, and committed, and someone that always helps people at the best of their ability
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 1 year
How Often Can You Talk On Skype/Server? : Skype (on mic) not that often, but I can try, the server up to 8 hours a day.
TimeZone: GMT
06/16/2013 4:29 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
techdude154
Name :Richard
IGN:techdude154
Age(15 or older) :I am 14 now, but I will be 15 in literally a week
Experience: I own a server and have been admin on 4 servers, two of them went down, one is in development, and another is at mc.sch00lb0ygamers.com, the website I built for them is at www.sch00lb0ygamers.com .
Maturity level (1-10):9
Knowledge Of Plugins :plugins are used to enhance a user's experience without requiring extra mods on the client. They are mainly used with bukkit, a very popular server software with an API to run the plugins.
Do you have Filezilla:yes
List of Plugin that you know:Worldedit, worldguard, multiverse, essentials, citizens, and I can figure out new ones quickly
Skype(must have Skype):I'll pm it to you if you want
Reason You Want To Help :I enjoy working with plugins, minecraft servers, and with computers in general. I'm also bored because school is over.
What can you bring to this server?:I can bring a website to the server, I can also get plugins to work correctly and I also can help people with problems.
How long have you been playing Minecraft:2.5 years
How Often Can You Talk On Skype/Server? :A lot, I have nothing much to do over the summer
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome