SERVER NEEDING STAFF ONLY PICKING 2

BlaZe_Multi's Avatar BlaZe_Multi8/6/12 2:50 pm
1 emeralds 106 5
8/6/2012 3:20 pm
BlaZe_Multi's Avatar BlaZe_Multi
Hey, I need 1 moderator and 1 admin for my server, everyone leaves D: Anyways, you have to read the app rules before posting.

Rules of the application:
-Try to use proper grammar and punctuation.
-Use real words.
-Put effort into an app.
-Admins and Moderators can look at the apps and decide. Multi will make the final descision
-You cannot apply for others. (vice versa)
-If you don't get a response, it means you did not make it. Sorry.
-I would recommend you be at least 14+.

Application
IGN:
What experience have you had as admin/moderator/staff?:
Why do you want to be a admin/moderator?:
How do you solve problems?:
How well do you behave around people?:
Are you mature?:
Do you get along with others(Nothing's worse than 5 admins arguing with each other)?:
BlaZe_Multi
Level 25 : Expert Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/06/2012 3:09 pm
BlaZe_Multi
No longer accepting staff
08/06/2012 3:05 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
BarryTheCow
Application
IGN: BarryTheCow
What experience have you had as admin/moderator/staff?: 4 mod 2 admin
Why do you want to be a admin/moderator?: Admin
How do you solve problems?: I look at both sides of the argument and I help find a solution.
How well do you behave around people?: Great, I'm very friendly and always open to opinions
Are you mature?: 9/10, I like to joke around a bit but thats just my personallity
Do you get along with others(Nothing's worse than 5 admins arguing with each other)?: I will listen and try my best not to get into a serious argument.

-BarryTheCow
08/06/2012 3:03 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
superbuilder545
What experience have you had as admin/moderator/staff?: have never been 1 before so i chose this 1
Why do you want to be a admin/moderator?: want to help people
How do you solve problems?: with my head
How well do you behave around people?: pretty good
Are you mature?: yes
Do you get along with others: great
08/06/2012 3:01 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
emquasney
Application
IGN: Emquasney
What experience have you had as admin/moderator/staff?: Snr. Admin on #1 spout server + on around 15 smaller server's.
Why do you want to be a admin/moderator?: I can spot a hacker easily, and I don't rage. I also can enforce rules and am very trustworthy.
How do you solve problems?: Think them through logically, then find a compromise between 2 people arguing if they are. If it is a hack or grief, I first tell them why they are about to get banned, then I let them tell me their side, then i ban them according to what I think is best.
How well do you behave around people?: Out of 10, 10.
Are you mature?: Yes
Do you get along with others(Nothing's worse than 5 admins arguing with each other)? Yes.
08/06/2012 3:06 pm
BlaZe_Multi
08/06/2012 3:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Moveslikejoker
App
IGN:Moveslikejoker
What experience do you have as admin/mod/staff: i am admin on 3 mod on 2 builder on 1
Why do you want to be a admin/mod: I love helping people out, and being in a admin or mod position is a great way for me to do that! I dont like griefers or hackers so i always want to deal with them
How do you solve problems: first time breaking rules warning, 2nd temp ban, 3rd ban, but if it is a small problem i figure it out and find a possible solution that both sides like
How do you behave around people: Very good, i like hanging out with players and seeing there builds
Are you mature: yes, but i always like to have a little fun here and there
do you get along with others: yes, i am always in a positive mood
08/06/2012 3:00 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
kawasakirider45
Application
IGN: motokazieracer
What experience have you had as admin/moderator/staff?: I've been Admin on 5 servers, Mod. on 7, I've always gotten alone with the owner and other staff.
Why do you want to be a admin/moderator?:One more server that I can help out, preventing hackers, cheaters, people who glitch, and just normal people who need help.
How do you solve problems?: First, I ask what the problem is, then I see what i can do to solve that problem.
How well do you behave around people?: On a scale of 1-10 1 being bad, and 10 being very good, I would have to say 8.5
Are you mature?: 89% of the time yes, I am
Do you get along with others(Nothing's worse than 5 admins arguing with each other)?: Yes, I do
08/06/2012 3:04 pm
BlaZe_Multi
*Edit Moderator-Check my profile for IP
08/06/2012 2:52 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Electrician
kirbyquerby
Application
IGN: kirbyquerby
What experience have you had as admin/moderator/staff?: I've been co-owner on 2 servers and admin on 3 servers
Why do you want to be a admin/moderator?: So i can help the server grow and enforce the rules. I hate it when there's nobody to stop hackers
How do you solve problems?: I kick/ban depending on the severity
How well do you behave around people?: Very well. I keep my cool.
Are you mature?: Yes
Do you get along with others? Yes I get along with others very well
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome