|-| Server Needs Staff/Builders! |-|

Seger24's Avatar Seger247/30/15 9:36 pm
8/1/2015 8:52 am
Seger24's Avatar Seger24
Hey there guys, I made another post for this that got a lot of views but no comments because I think nobody read what I wrote because it was a massive paragraph. The server is a 1.8.8 Spigot server. I am going to say that the server isn't up yet for you guys because I haven't portforwarded it yet but I should be done soon. I'm just going to get right into this. If you want to read the other information (which you probably don't, haha), it's all right here:www.planetminecraft.com/forums/hybrid-survival-creative-server-needs-staff-t503517.html

I need a few builders, three moderators, and one head mod. I'm not taking admins yet but moderators and the head moderator might be promoted if they show they are a good part of the team. I also need some people to help me come up with ideas for the server such as themes for the spawn, themes for the server, and the server name. If you use good grammar and aren't boastful, you will probably be accepted as staff. Here are the application templates.

Mod App:
IRL Name (Don't need last name):
Age (Please put real age, unless your really young it shouldn't affect anything):
Maturity (Scale of 1-10):
Past Bans (Don't worry, I've been banned a few times too so I don't really care):
Time Playing Minecraft (Just so I know your experienced in the game):
Timezone (FYI I'm on the East Coast):
Skype, TS, Curse Voice, Steam (Put usernames if you have them, but not required):
Previous Staff Experience:
Reason For Wanting Staff:
Knowledge of Commands:
About Yourself (Other interests, etc.):
How would you handle someone swearing at you?:

(NOTE: You might get moderator even if you apply for head mod, either because I didn't think you were good enough to be head mod but that you still deserved a rank, or that someone before you already got the rank.)

Head Mod App:
Age (Age will affect chances for head mod):
Maturity (Scale of 1-10):
Past Bans (Don't worry, I've been banned a few times too so I don't really care):
Skype, TS, Curse Voice, Steam (Put usernames if you have them, but not required):
Previous Staff Experience:
Reason For Wanting Staff:
What makes you a good candidate for head mod?:
Knowledge of Commands:
How would you handle someone swearing at you?:
How would you handle a hacker?:
How would you handle a griefer?:
How would you handle a subordinate whose breaking the rules?:

Builder App:
Age (Not really going to effect much for builder, just curious):
Building Skill (1-10):
Picture of a build (Optional but if your build is good it'll give you more chance):
Previous Builder Rank XP (Optional):
Knowledge of WE (World Edit):
Can you record?(I'm asking this because I think it would be cool if some of you recorded yourselves building spawn and then sent the videos to me and then I would make it into a montage with music and upload it to youtube.):

Everyone who got builder will stay builder after the server is finished. The builder rank has commands like /fly and /give to make building easier, but while you help build spawn you will have creative mode.

Idea Person App
Age (Doesn't really matter):
Idea(Put an idea you have for the server here):

After the server is finished, all of the people who helped with the theme and name will get either the Respected rank (which is the highest non-staff rank other than builder right now) or a special rank that I haven't made yet. You will definitely get a reward though.

I'll try to respond to your apps as soon as possible! Good luck!

Below this is my info and the progress I've made. You don't have to read that if you don't want to.

--- My info ---
Minecraft IGN: crazzyfrogman24
Steam: Seger (the profile pic is a red back drop and it says CP in black)
Curse Voice: seger24
Youtube: Segervision

--- Progress ---
So far on the server I have set up the ranks with permissions using GroupManager. I've also installed all of the Essentials plugins. I have WorldEdit to make building easier and I have OnTime (and Vault which is required for OnTime) to set up automatic promotions for play time which I still have to do. To stop griefers, I have the GriefPrevention plugin. I also built a tower on the actual server because I wanted to take a break from staring at error messages and messing with spacing on .yml files.
Seger24
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/01/2015 8:24 am
matthatter999
IRL Name (Don't need last name): Mathew
IGN Name: MattHatter99
Age (Not really going to effect much for builder, just curious): 10
Past Bans (Don't worry, I've been banned a few times too so I don't really care): 0
Time Playing Minecraft (Just so I know your experienced in the game): 2 yrs
Timezone (FYI I'm on the East Coast):london
Skype, TS, Curse Voice, Steam (Put usernames if you have them, but not required):none
Building Skill (1-10): 9
Picture of a build (Optional but if your build is good it'll give you more chance): I can build u something
Previous Builder Rank XP (Optional): ?
Knowledge of WE (World Edit): I think I know them all
08/01/2015 8:52 am
Seger24
Seems like a good post, welcome to the team! Is there some way I can send you the IP without everyone knowing? Like an email?
08/01/2015 7:41 am
Seger24
Seger24
MCPardoxMy IGN: MCParadox

Why I want to be staff:
I believe that Minecraft is more than just a game. Its a community. With all the players, developers, and other people on forums, chat, stuff like that. Especially Minecraft servers. Sometimes, the community is very negative, with people swearing all the time. This makes me very sad. Servers shouldn't have a negative community; People will not want to play, and might even be insulted or more.
I want to make Minecraft servers' communities more positive. If we keep them positive, more people will play, and want to play. No one would be sad or insulted. Everyone would be happy. This is my goal. I want to keep every server's community happy and positive.

My Experience:
I have been a trusted admin on a few other servers, and a helper on many servers. I have even owned my own server before (even though I had to shut it down). I have never been banned from any server before.

How I punish people:
If someone is hacking/spamming or just breaking the rules, I punish them depending on their previous punishments and the severity of the rule broken. Like for example, if it's the first time someone is spamming, I would warn them. If they keep spamming, I would warn them again, and tell them if he continues, he will be muted. The third time, I would mute them. After the mute, if they still spam immediately after, I would mute them again, for longer.
If someone is hacking, I would warn them once. If they keep hacking, I would temp ban them for a few days. After the ban, if they still hack, I would ban them permanently.

Why you should choose me instead of others:
I am a helpful person, and do not apply for staff, just for my own benefit. If someone needs help, and I am busy building a base/PvPing or something, I would just help him, instead of telling him to wait. Some staff members always do their stuff first, then help others. This is very annoying in my opinion, because I am just sitting there waiting.
I am also very mature. I do not spam just because I got hacked, or call people noobs just because they aren't very good. I give them feedback and do not get frustrated very easily if they do not understand.

My connection/lag:
My computer and internet are pretty good, and I rarely lag. I average at about 100 FPS normally, at home. Sometimes I might go on vacation, and I will probably still be active, but I might lag a little bit more.

How active I will be: I can moderate in-game about 4-6 hours a week normally. On vacation, I might be busier because I am visiting places, so 2-4 hours a week on vacation.

Thanks for reading my staff application! Please PM me on Skype if accepted!

Another person copy and pasting their app into a bunch of apps.... It's a shame really...
08/01/2015 2:07 am
Level 1 : New Network
mcparadip
My IGN: MCParadox

Why I want to be staff:
I believe that Minecraft is more than just a game. Its a community. With all the players, developers, and other people on forums, chat, stuff like that. Especially Minecraft servers. Sometimes, the community is very negative, with people swearing all the time. This makes me very sad. Servers shouldn't have a negative community; People will not want to play, and might even be insulted or more.
I want to make Minecraft servers' communities more positive. If we keep them positive, more people will play, and want to play. No one would be sad or insulted. Everyone would be happy. This is my goal. I want to keep every server's community happy and positive.

My Experience:
I have been a trusted admin on a few other servers, and a helper on many servers. I have even owned my own server before (even though I had to shut it down). I have never been banned from any server before.

How I punish people:
If someone is hacking/spamming or just breaking the rules, I punish them depending on their previous punishments and the severity of the rule broken. Like for example, if it's the first time someone is spamming, I would warn them. If they keep spamming, I would warn them again, and tell them if he continues, he will be muted. The third time, I would mute them. After the mute, if they still spam immediately after, I would mute them again, for longer.
If someone is hacking, I would warn them once. If they keep hacking, I would temp ban them for a few days. After the ban, if they still hack, I would ban them permanently.

Why you should choose me instead of others:
I am a helpful person, and do not apply for staff, just for my own benefit. If someone needs help, and I am busy building a base/PvPing or something, I would just help him, instead of telling him to wait. Some staff members always do their stuff first, then help others. This is very annoying in my opinion, because I am just sitting there waiting.
I am also very mature. I do not spam just because I got hacked, or call people noobs just because they aren't very good. I give them feedback and do not get frustrated very easily if they do not understand.

My connection/lag:
My computer and internet are pretty good, and I rarely lag. I average at about 100 FPS normally, at home. Sometimes I might go on vacation, and I will probably still be active, but I might lag a little bit more.

How active I will be: I can moderate in-game about 4-6 hours a week normally. On vacation, I might be busier because I am visiting places, so 2-4 hours a week on vacation.

Thanks for reading my staff application! Please PM me on Skype if accepted!
08/01/2015 6:55 am
Seger24
Lovely, welcome to the team! I can't find your skype.... there are literally hundreds of people that come up when you search oliver.ni. Can you just add me? I'm crazzyfrogman24
08/01/2015 1:09 am
ItzTheLad
Age 14 (Please put real age, unless your really young it shouldn't affect anything):
Maturity (Scale of 1-10): 10 in a serious situation
Past Bans 0 (Don't worry, I've been banned a few times too so I don't really care):
Time Playing Minecraft (Just so I know your experienced in the game): 4 Years
Timezone (FYI I'm on the East Coast): UTC++00:00
Previous Staff Experience: I was a helper on my friends server and worked my way up but it closed
Reason For Wanting Staff: to help improve the server and make the members feel happy
Knowledge of Commands: All of them.
About Yourself (Other interests, etc.): I Like playing football, Playstation and minecraft

How would you handle someone swearing at you?: Ask them kindly to stop, if they continuted I'd mute them for 5 minutes if they did not comply i would bring it up with another staff member.
08/01/2015 6:53 am
Seger24
You didn't actually put anything like IGN, age, IRL name, and skype. Skype and IRL name aren't really required but I do need your IGN and age if you want to be staff.
08/01/2015 12:03 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
II_DragonKing_II
Didn't I post a App?
07/31/2015 11:57 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
AviG
Mod App:

IRL Name (Don't need last name): Avi

IGN Name:
AviG

Age (Please put real age, unless your really young it shouldn't affect anything): 13
Maturity (Scale of 1-10): 8

Past Bans (Don't worry, I've been banned a few times too so I don't really care): I have never been banned.

Time Playing Minecraft (Just so I know your experienced in the game): I have played for 4 years.

Timezone (FYI I'm on the East Coast): Central Time Zone

Skype, TS, Curse Voice, Steam (Put usernames if you have them, but not required): Skype : aviguptatx

Previous Staff Experience: I was Admin on a big server called HazardMC (200-300 players) that sadly got shut down due to lack of funds. I was also a helper on a server called NightCraft, and I built their spawn.

Reason For Wanting Staff: I want staff because I see the potential in this server, and would love to help it grow. Helping is in my blood.

Knowledge of Commands: I know lots about commands. A LOT lol.

About Yourself (Other interests, etc.): I love playing football, I used to live in Massachusetts, now I live in Texas.

How would you handle someone swearing at you?: If someone was cursing at me, I would tell them to stop cursing. If they continued, I would tell them that one more swear and I will ban/mute them. I have zero tolerance for swearing, abusing, and harassing in chat.
08/01/2015 6:50 am
Seger24
Never mind... If you didn't copy and paste your app into a bunch of other posts you would be getting this rank...
07/31/2015 10:57 pm
Seger24
Bump!
07/31/2015 9:23 pm
Seger24
UPDATE: I've finished all of the permissions and classes. The server is slowly being built. We have two moderators and I'm looking for one or two more. We have three builders (maybe four) and I'll still accept a few more. We have a head mod and a head admin. Good luck to anyone else applying!
07/31/2015 8:44 pm
Seger24
alexcartyApplication
Admin
Name: alex
Ign:alexcarty
Why should I make you a Admin: You should make me Admin or whatever other rank you believe I should get because I have a lot of experience that will help me help the server out the best I can, I am a very friendly person who can keep cool when someone is trying to make me mad, I am good with many in game things like watching over players and going undercover to watch staff members that could be abusing. I am also good at making sure the players are following the rules and having the best time that they can.
Why is your application better than the others: Honestly, I am not sure what makes my application better, sure I may be able to do things others might not be able to but that doesn't exactly make my application better then the others
Staff Experience: My experience as a staff member is very vast as I have been playing minecraft for 5 years now and 4 of the 5 years I have been staff on many servers and I have owned my own server multiple times as well. the ranks I have been would be: Owner, Co-Owner, Head_Admin, Admin, Mod, and helper, so I have pretty much been every rank that would be possible for a person to get on a minecraft server
Maturity: My maturity depends on the situation, if it's serious I will be completely mature so about a 8/10 but if it's you know not so serious and we are all just messing around it's about a 5/10
How often can you play: I cna play as often as I am needed, I'm on summer break and I do online school so I have alot of free time to spend on the server and watching over it
Time zone:(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
How long have you had mine craft: 5 years
Did you read the whole introduction: yes
What would you do if someone was cursing at you: If someone is cursing at me I would politely ask them to stop, and if they continued I would mute them for 5 mins and after that if they continued I would mute them for longer and if they still choose to be disrespectful I will bring it up with a higher rank and see what they think should be done to the player and if needed I will temp ban the players if I don't have a chance to talk to a higher ranking staff member
What would you do if someone was trying to get you to give them items:If someone was asking me for items I would explain to them that it is against the staff rules for a staff member to give out items, and if he continued to beg and pester me I would warn him that he will get muted if he doesn't stop
What would you do if there was a grief, and you didn't catch who did it: I would ask around to see if anyone witnessed who did the grief or I would use my resources to try and figure out who did it, alternatively I would set up a honey pot where I would sit in wait at the time the other build was griefed and try and catch the person who did it.
What do you enjoy doing in your free time: I enjoy watching anime and hanging out with my friends, I enjoy talking on skype with my friends as well.
Coke or Pepsi: Honestly I like them both but I kinda like Pepsi a bit more then Coke because it doesn't have the sweet taste that Coke has.
Other:[ I would like to inform you aswell that the other 2 people applying have applied on multiple servers I am not saying this to get my chances higher I am simply saying this because they are just hunting for staff

This is good... I like the extra content... Nice job! You get mod, congratulations! You'll probably be promoted soon depending on if the head admin likes you or not. Can you add my on skype? I'm crazzyfrogman24. I searched AlexFTW but there's like 20 of them...
07/31/2015 8:16 pm
alexcarty
Application
Admin
Name: alex
Ign:alexcarty
Why should I make you a Admin: You should make me Admin or whatever other rank you believe I should get because I have a lot of experience that will help me help the server out the best I can, I am a very friendly person who can keep cool when someone is trying to make me mad, I am good with many in game things like watching over players and going undercover to watch staff members that could be abusing. I am also good at making sure the players are following the rules and having the best time that they can.
Why is your application better than the others: Honestly, I am not sure what makes my application better, sure I may be able to do things others might not be able to but that doesn't exactly make my application better then the others
Staff Experience: My experience as a staff member is very vast as I have been playing minecraft for 5 years now and 4 of the 5 years I have been staff on many servers and I have owned my own server multiple times as well. the ranks I have been would be: Owner, Co-Owner, Head_Admin, Admin, Mod, and helper, so I have pretty much been every rank that would be possible for a person to get on a minecraft server
Maturity: My maturity depends on the situation, if it's serious I will be completely mature so about a 8/10 but if it's you know not so serious and we are all just messing around it's about a 5/10
How often can you play: I cna play as often as I am needed, I'm on summer break and I do online school so I have alot of free time to spend on the server and watching over it
Time zone:(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
How long have you had mine craft: 5 years
Did you read the whole introduction: yes
What would you do if someone was cursing at you: If someone is cursing at me I would politely ask them to stop, and if they continued I would mute them for 5 mins and after that if they continued I would mute them for longer and if they still choose to be disrespectful I will bring it up with a higher rank and see what they think should be done to the player and if needed I will temp ban the players if I don't have a chance to talk to a higher ranking staff member
What would you do if someone was trying to get you to give them items:If someone was asking me for items I would explain to them that it is against the staff rules for a staff member to give out items, and if he continued to beg and pester me I would warn him that he will get muted if he doesn't stop
What would you do if there was a grief, and you didn't catch who did it: I would ask around to see if anyone witnessed who did the grief or I would use my resources to try and figure out who did it, alternatively I would set up a honey pot where I would sit in wait at the time the other build was griefed and try and catch the person who did it.
What do you enjoy doing in your free time: I enjoy watching anime and hanging out with my friends, I enjoy talking on skype with my friends as well.
Coke or Pepsi: Honestly I like them both but I kinda like Pepsi a bit more then Coke because it doesn't have the sweet taste that Coke has.
Other:[ I would like to inform you aswell that the other 2 people applying have applied on multiple servers I am not saying this to get my chances higher I am simply saying this because they are just hunting for staff
07/31/2015 7:34 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Heartless_
Mod App
IRL Name:Peyton
IGN Name: PeytiBug
Maturity: 7
Past Bans: None
Time Playing Minecraft : since 2012, so 4 years almost?
Timezone: Pacific
Previous Staff Experience: Head mod
Reason For Wanting Staff: I would like to be staff because I love to help and have plenty of free time.
What makes you a good candidate for mod?:I am a helpful, hardworker. I do not tolerate disrespect although I will not hold it against people in future instances (Unless it was the same problem, of course). I have great ideas and Know basic commands. I'm not afraid to admit I need help. I believe in telling the truth and being respectful to everyone.
Knowledge of Commands: Know basics
About Yourself: I'm usually upbeat and happy. Some days I can be moody but I will not let that interfere. I enjoy reading, Roleplaying, and watching YouTube.
How would you handle someone swearing at you?: Ask them to stop or mute/jail
How would you handle a hacker?: kick with warning, temp ban
How would you handle a griefer?: Tempban, 2nd chance is ban
How would you handle a subordinate whose breaking the rules?: Ask them to stop, and if they don't tell a superior
07/31/2015 7:50 pm
Seger24
Great! Congratulations you're now a mod! I'll skype chat you the IP!
07/31/2015 4:05 pm
SlayerAssassino
Builder App:
IRL Name (Don't need last name): Darren Soriano
IGN Name: MelonKing12
Age (Not really going to effect much for builder, just curious): 16 Years Old
Past Bans (Don't worry, I've been banned a few times too so I don't really care): only once with a friends server for fun haha
Time Playing Minecraft (Just so I know your experienced in the game): 4-5 hours Daily
Timezone (FYI I'm on the East Coast): Pacific Zone (USA)
(Put usernames if you have them, but not required): Skype, Yes: darren_1216
Building Skill (1-10): 9
Picture of a build (Optional but if your build is good it'll give you more chance): Yes
Knowledge of WE (World Edit): Yes
About Yourself (Other interests, etc.): I play Water Polo And Am A 10th Grader
Can you record?(I'm asking this because I think it would be cool if some of you recorded yourselves building spawn and then sent the videos to me and then I would make it into a montage with music and upload it to youtube.): Yes I can i you would like me too
07/31/2015 4:09 pm
Seger24
Great! Welcome to the team!
07/31/2015 2:51 pm
McFire_God
Mod APP:
IRL Name (Don't need last name):Carlos
IGN Name:Mcfiregod
Age (Please put real age, unless your really young it shouldn't affect anything):12
Maturity (Scale of 1-10):8
Past Bans (Don't worry, I've been banned a few times too so I don't reallyt been care):Havent been banned yet
Time Playing Minecraft (Just so I know your experienced in THE GAME):2 years
Timezone (FYI I'm on the East Coast):pacific
SKYPE TS, Curse Voice, Steam (Put usernames if you have them, but not required):dont have
Previous Staff Experience:havent been but iv learned from good staff
Reason For Wanting Staff:i always wanted to supprot a server tried makeing own dont really want it for power cause id take lower staff if i could
Knowledge of Commands:knows how to bann time bac kick plugins mute and basic other commands
About Yourself (Other interests, etc.):I like playing minecraft alot in morning always liekd idea of being someone to look up too
How would you handle someone swearing at you?:id ive warning then kick t
hem if continued report to higher staff
07/31/2015 3:56 pm
Seger24
You didn't really use correct grammar skills and I know that you've been copy and pasting your app in loads of different posts so I'm sorry to say that you have not been accepted as staff. You seem too young for the moderator position and my other staff also advise me not to allow you as staff. Sorry again!
07/31/2015 1:22 pm
Level 1 : New Network
jungmo
Builder App:
IRL Name (Don't need last name): Evie
IGN Name: BookOfCircus ~Soon to be changed
Age (Not really going to effect much for builder, just curious): 10
Past Bans (Don't worry, I've been banned a few times too so I don't really care): None that I remember tbh.
Time Playing Minecraft (Just so I know your experienced in the game): 3 years
Timezone (FYI I'm on the East Coast): DAMMIT IM BAD WITH TIME...UHH... I live in the UK if that helps?
Skype, TS, Curse Voice, Steam (Put usernames if you have them, but not required): evierosie1
Building Skill (1-10): 7, still learning.
Picture of a build (Optional but if your build is good it'll give you more chance): I don't have a picture yet.. I tend to keep my builds secret cause I don't like being judged I guess...
Knowledge of WE (World Edit): I know quite a lot of things about WE. Test me if you want to.
About Yourself (Other interests, etc.): I'm quite bossy, and I fan girl..a lot... and I really don't like being told I can't do something when they obviously need help doing it...And I'm hyper most of the time..like every other little girl... And I would consider myself Half Emo. Just offended every emo out there. I'm so sorry.
Can you record?(I'm asking this because I think it would be cool if some of you recorded yourselves building spawn and then sent the videos to me and then I would make it into a montage with music and upload it to youtube.):Unfortunately I don't have the equipment to record. ;-;
P.S I'm terrible at Planet Minecraft..so..I hardly know how anything works on it... I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO REPLY PROPERLY UNTIL LIKE.YESTERDAY...O-0 So..I apologize if I reply multiple times or anything like that... Which I most likely did..and made a fool out of myself..
07/31/2015 3:45 pm
Seger24
Your app is lovely, welcome to the team!
07/31/2015 12:23 pm
Seger24
UPDATE: We now have an admin and a head mod! Congratulations to YourGoogleNightmare and diamonds0098! We still need 3 moderators, a few builders (not really a set amount for builders), and some people to help me with ideas. Good luck!
07/30/2015 11:09 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
diamonds0098
Head Mod App
IRL Name:Courtney
IGN Name: Courtney0098
Maturity: 8 (pretty good for my age)
Past Bans: None
Time Playing Minecraft : since 2012, so 3 years atleast
Timezone: Pacific
Previous Staff Experience: co-owner, Head admin, admin (2), Head mod
Reason For Wanting Staff: Lately I've had a lot of free time and since I love to help and am a skilled minecrafter with staff experience, I decided to see if I could help someone out!
What makes you a good candidate for head mod?:I love to help people, and like I said before I have had a lot of free time lately, partially because school is out but even during school I am still available to help often! I am a happy, fair person. I like to be the one people turn to when they need help. I guess you could call me a people person. I am a quick thinker and know how to make correct descisions and if im not sure about something I know to turn to my superiors and admit I need help unlike some others who want to show that they are good at everything, when in reality they do need help! I know that no one is perfect and mistakes happen but I try my hardest to prevent any severe mistakes. I have experience being staff on minecraft servers, I have even worked my way from mod to head admin before. I'm responsible and thoughtful.
Knowledge of Commands: Experianced with most common plugins
About Yourself: I'm a fun, funny girl who just in general likes to help and have fun. I love making new friends, and my closest friends would thell you i'll either be the sweetest or if you cross me the most quick thinking revenge maker xD
How would you handle someone swearing at you?: Ask them to refrain from usage of vulgar or undermining words, and work way to a mute and/or kick
How would you handle a hacker?: Depending on the hack, kick with warning and/or ban
How would you handle a griefer?: Immediate ban. Greifing is unacceptable and no one would greif "on accident"
How would you handle a subordinate whose breaking the rules?: Remind them of the rules, and if the problem persists, inform the owner

Now I'm going to go read that other page Thank you for reading and considering me for head moderator
07/31/2015 1:07 am
Seger24
Hello there! Your app is great, I've got to say. I love the colors. Now there's a slight complication. The person above you also applied for head mod, and their application is just as good as yours. So what I'm doing is giving you head mod and him admin. Don't feel sad that he get's admin and you get head mod. The only reason I gave him admin was because he's a few years older than you (and also because he applied first, a lot of other server owners would have just gave you regular mod instead of promoting the other person). So your part of the team! Congratulations!
07/30/2015 10:51 pm
YourGoogleNightmare
Head Mod App:
IRL Name (Don't need last name): CJ
IGN Name: Flameboy1234
Age (Age will affect chances for head mod): 16
Maturity (Scale of 1-10): 9.5 (I can be immature rarely but not always)
Past Bans (Don't worry, I've been banned a few times too so I don't really care): I have never been banned. I avoid it as much as possible.
Time Playing Minecraft (Just so I know your experienced in the game): 3-4 years
Timezone (FYI I'm on the East Coast): I am on PST time
Skype, TS, Curse Voice, Steam: My skype is CaptainDerp01 and my Steam is the same as my pmc username
Previous Staff Experience: I have been staff on two different servers, I was an admin on a Herobrine/minigames server and a helper on a survival/minigames server The Herobrine one has since been shut down due to owner losing his job but when it was up and running we pulled in about 1000 players online a day.
Reason For Wanting Staff:I believe I would be a great addition to the team. If anyone ever needs my help I will personally help them and make sure either the job gets done or the issue is resolved. If a player needs help from a staff member I will speak up almost instantly instead of hoping some other staff member will help. I always give respect to everyone, staff and players, even if they may not deserve said respect.
What makes you a good candidate for head mod?: Well I am very good at giving out directions (May sound bossy but that is not what I mean it to sound like) And I am a pretty good problem solver as well so if any regular mods or players have a problem nine times out of ten I will be able to resolve that problem. I am also good at organizing a group of people, meaning I can examine their skills well and if needed put them on separate jobs during a project. I am also very good at being a team leader in general due to my past real life experiences.
Knowledge of Commands: I know very many commands and all of the basic commands, if there are any I don't know I will ask and remember it when told.
About Yourself (Other interests, etc.): I like doing pvp and stuff like that and watching others build.
How would you handle someone swearing at you?: I would give them three warnings, first being just a warning second would be a five minute mute and the third would be a kick, then the last would be a temp ban. And if they keep doing it after the temp ban I would perm ban if it is okay with my superiors. (This would be my policy no matter who they were swearing at.)
How would you handle a hacker?: I would not tolerate a hacker and temp ban and if they do it again I would perm ban.
How would you handle a griefer?: I would give them a warning then a kick then a ban if needed (Any kind, it depends on your rules.)
How would you handle a subordinate whose breaking the rules?: I would give them a warning then if they kept breaking the rules I would contact a superior if needed, if none are available then I would temp ban them or kick them. Or if I were able to take their powers away until further notice.
07/31/2015 1:04 am
Seger24
Ok I've got to say your application looks great! Now someone below also made an app for head mod and their's seems really good to, so instead of giving one of you head mod and the other regular mod, I want you to be an admin instead of head mod, if your ok with that! I'll add you on skype and tell you there too! Congratulations!
07/31/2015 1:13 am
YourGoogleNightmare
That sounds great! Add me anytime you are able to!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome