SERVER ONLINE! 1.6.2 VANILLA! FRESH MAP NEW FACES. MINDCRACK

iRobertRS's Avatar iRobertRS7/11/13 6:47 am
1 emeralds 1.5k 13
7/28/2013 4:50 pm
xsouljackx's Avatar xsouljackx
Hello everyone, i am currently opening a new 33 slot server. Although this server is only going to contain 20 - 25 max white listed. it is a 2gb Server hosted in USA *i am Australian*

What i am asking for is simply mature players. I myself am an 18 year old guy with a bit of cash easy to host this fast and respectable server. I am looking for serious players have to be 16+ will do a secure check on your account.

This is going to be like the community MindCrack but although not a complete copy, Just a sample of what i am after.

Rules are simple No cheating, No griefing, No stealing and no fighting.

Too apply you must fill out the following:
*p.s if you dont want ur skype on here i understand just pm me*

In game name:
Skype name:
Youtube channel:
What you want to achieve:
Time zone:
Are you planning to record on the server and how many times a week?
What do you plan to do on the server?
Who are the Youtubers you watch?
How long do you play Minecraft each day?
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?
Why should you be whitelisted?
A bit about you:
iRobertRS
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/28/2013 4:50 pm
Level 23 : Expert Skinner
xsouljackx
In game name: xsouljackx
Skype name: xSoulJackx
Youtube channel:SoulJackx
What you want to achieve: Building with other people
Time zone: GMT
Are you planning to record on the server and how many times a week? No,
(don't have the money for it)

What do you plan to do on the server? make a epic basse and helping other people with there bass
Who are the Youtubers you watch? oke here we go ^^ Guude,VintageBeef,PauseUnpause,Bashurverse,Lewis & Simon,
CaptainSparklez,Duncan,SwimmingBird941,deadworkers,TobyGames,SCMowns,Mhykol,W92Baj,CraftedMovie,Zisteau,elementanimation,Minecrafted,Gamechap & Bertie,Wysie,DaveChaos,JoeHillsTSD,ZackScott and nebris88 those are minecraft related.

How long do you play Minecraft each day? 1 to 2 hours
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Not that i know of no
Why should you be whitelisted? hmmmm great question... I dont know that's up to you
A bit about you: I'm a good builder and love to do the inside of homes
fave. food is pizza
I love animals.
and I watch way to mush anime
07/27/2013 12:56 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Oxyford
In game name: oxyford
Skype name: ryanrichardoxford
Youtube channel: ryanoxford
What you want to achieve?: On the server, I want to help people discover new things in Minecraft and help with community potions, food supplies etc
Time zone: Brisbane, Australia
Are you planning to record on the server and how many times a week?: I've been thinking about recording, if so, probably once a week
What do you plan to do on the server?: Make new friends and build new creations while helping the community
Who are the Youtubers you watch?: Etho's Lab, Sethbling, PauseUnpause
How long do you play Minecraft each day?: Whenever I'm not busy, I'm playing Minecraft
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: No
Why should you be whitelisted?: To have fun playing Minecraft with others who enjoy it as well
A bit about you: I'm nearly 20, I live with a couple members of my band in Brisbane and I study Sound Production at a local University. Growing up, I was always around video games and music. I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha and still enjoy it to this day. I secretly hate my Username and want to change it when they enable the option!

Thank you
07/14/2013 6:06 pm
nickster2469
In game name: nicholasdinaso24
Skype name: nicholasdinaso24 (my mic is broken so i cant talk)
Youtube channel: N/A (i used to but i dont have the time right now because i play travel baseball in the summer)
What you want to achieve: To play on a server with other people because single player is boring
Time zone: Eastern Time Zone (had to google search because i didnt know lol)
Are you planning to record on the server and how many times a week? no
What do you plan to do on the server? Play minecraft and help other members if needed
Who are the Youtubers you watch? Etho, Minecrafted
How long do you play Minecraft each day? 2-5 hours
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? once for killing a guard on a prison server
Why should you be whitelisted? because i can be an active member of the community
A bit about you: i am 16, athletic, low to high 80's grade, a lot of friends, and right now im trying out redstone machine making
07/14/2013 2:03 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Dutydotdot
In game name: Dutydotdot
Skype name: kayla.diehlman
Youtube channel: Dutydotdot
What you want to achieve: I would like to help build an awesome community along with some really interesting builds.
Time zone: Eastern
Are you planning to record on the server and how many times a week? At the moment, no. Though I have been thinking about it.
What do you plan to do on the server? Build.
Who are the Youtubers you watch? Etho, BDoubleO100, DocM77, GenerikB. Most of the MindCrack members.
How long do you play Minecraft each day? Usually 2-3 hours.
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Nope.
Why should you be whitelisted? How else would I play on your server? =o
A bit about you: First off.. Dutydotdot was my first username on AOL when I was 14. lol ._. It's sort of stuck. Also, I may not talk a lot but I'm very nice and willing to help others.
07/14/2013 1:34 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
knife_handler17
In game name: Knife_handler
Skype name: Secret8knife
Youtube channel: Secret8gentman1
What you want to achieve: To make people happy and make it a wonderful server
Time zone: Pacific (california)
Are you planning to record on the server and how many times a week? About 3-4 days a week and 3-4 hours the day i am on.
What do you plan to do on the server? I plan to make it a great server by making people happy building cool things. make it fair to everyone. Be nice. ( I usually am).
Who are the Youtubers you watch? I watch stuff about minecraft sometimes and also go on there for songs.
How long do you play Minecraft each day? About 3-4 hours
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Yes because the admin didnt like me for trying to be nice to everyone for some reason. i was like wth?
Why should you be whitelisted? I should be whitelisted because i wont do anything bad. I promise. I am a very nice person. sometimes to nice. lol. I would never destroy your server, never.
A bit about you: I am a triplet. I am nice (if you haven't noticed lol) I am was born in Brazil.

Thank you for reading this you kind sir and i hope you choose me.
Sincerely,
Dylan (knife_handler)
07/14/2013 1:26 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
TheJackLC
In game name: TheJackLC
Skype name: TheJackLC
Youtube channel: Jack L.C
What you want to achieve: I want to kill the enderdragon and the wither boss and own a full set of diamond armour and tools.
Time zone:UTC/GMT +10 hours
Are you planning to record on the server and how many times a week? Every second or third day spent on the server
What do you plan to do on the server? I usually tend to build and mine in minecraft and share my items
Who are the Youtubers you watch? SkyDoesminecraft, EthosLab and Vintagebeef
How long do you play Minecraft each day? 2-3 hours each day
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? No
Why should you be whitelisted? I can Bring alot of new ideas into the server.
A bit about you, Well I'm a 14 year old boy that plays football and I go dirt bike riding occasionally and I'm in year 8 of high school
07/13/2013 11:26 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Pony
TheButterGodzCrafted
Found a different server!
07/13/2013 1:58 am
Felipe_binda2
In game name: Felipe_binda2
Skype name: felipebinda2
Youtube channel: feliponbombom
What you want to achieve: Skill on minecraft, and popularity on the Youtubezzz
Time zone: Eastern
Are you planning to record on the server and how many times a week? Yes, I guess I could do 1 or 2 times a week.
What do you plan to do on the server? Build, Survive, and have fun c:
Who are the Youtubers you watch? I just started watching Etholab's videos, vintage beef, and Bluexephos.
How long do you play Minecraft each day? If i had a purpose on playing (for example starting playing in this server) I would play around 1 hour and 30 mins every day, but lately I've been playing around 10-15 mins. I get really addicted if the game is good.
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? NOPE
Why should you be whitelisted? Because I'm awesome and I wanna help and be a part of this server C:
A bit about you: I'm playful, passive at moments, a good person, funny, and well I know how to play minecraft pretty well but I don't wanna keep complimenting myself, I wanna play in this server, help a lot, and learn from others!
07/12/2013 1:09 pm
ShuperShexy
In game name: ShuperShexy
Skype name: evan-braden
Youtube channel: Evan Braden
What you want to achieve: Have a server I can survive on without people griefing.
Time zone: PST
Are you planning to record on the server and how many times a week? No
What do you plan to do on the server? Survive.
Who are the Youtubers you watch? I'd rather play the game then watch.
How long do you play Minecraft each day? A few hours, give or take.
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Never
Why should you be whitelisted? Because I'm mature and don't approve of griefing.
A bit about you: White, work out a lot, in a serious relationship, going to Cal Poly Pomona, going to school for architecture.
07/12/2013 11:51 am
SmergainDaBergain
In game name: Smergain
Skype name:Smergain
Youtube channel: CaSh Smergain
What you want to achieve: Make alots of new freinds and build big build with people
Time zone: EST
Are you planning to record on the server and how many times a week? No i dont have a recording software.
What do you plan to do on the server? make awasome redsone contraptions make new freinds.
Who are the Youtubers you watch? Etho,Guude,Bdouble0100,VintageBeef,Pauseunpause,AnderZEL,Millbee,Arkas,Docm77.
How long do you play Minecraft each day? About all day from 7:00 a.m to 12 p.m
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? No
Why should you be whitelisted? I am a very good redstone builder, i love to play with people and chat with them and I will help out people how ever I can.
A bit about you: I play COD also I am very nice and helpful i love to build redstone contraptions and I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha.
07/11/2013 8:06 pm
Artist9966
In game name: FrankBlue
Skype name:flb-studios
Youtube channel: Artist9966
What you want to achieve: want to make some crazy builds and meet some new players
Time zone: Eastern Time Zone
Are you planning to record on the server and how many times a week? Not really
What do you plan to do on the server? Just help out and build.
Who are the Youtubers you watch? EthosLab, VintageBeef, CaptainSparkles, Antvenom, Cavemanfilms.
How long do you play Minecraft each day? A few hours give or take
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? No, never.
Why should you be whitelisted? Well I think I can prove to be helpful to the server and I really want to be part of this project
A bit about you: I'm pretty well to get along with, I love building and making massive structures. I can be patient.
07/11/2013 7:38 pm
Jhendrix123
In game name: Jhendrix123
Skype name: sholmes21
Youtube channel: N/A
What you want to achieve: I want to become a friendly person on the server and help lots people, as well as build some pretty good creations.
Are you planning to record on the server and how many times a week?: No
What do you plan to do on the server?: I plan to help people and build great things.
Who are the Youtubers you watch?: Imanderzel, Uberhaxornova, Vintagebeef, Guudeboulderfist, PauseUnpause, EthosLab
How long do you play Minecraft each day?: About 3 hours, but can stay for as long as I want.
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: Ive never been banned. I dont play on alot of servers.
Why should you be whitelisted?: I just want to build.
A bit about you: Im a 16 year guy from Miami florida who plays guitar and has been playing minecraft since beta 1.2.5. I love helping people on minecraft and would be a great person on your server.
07/11/2013 7:15 pm
juandvl99
In game name: juandvl99
Skype name: juan.david.vidaurre.livinalli
Youtube channel: N/A
What you want to achieve: Make a let's play for myself.
Are you planning to record on the server and how many times a week?
No
What do you plan to do on the server?
Make a let's play for myself.
Who are the Youtubers you watch?
Ethoslab, Docm77, Bdouble0, Monkeyfarm, Panda4994, Mumbojumbo, etc.
How long do you play Minecraft each day?
I play minimum 5 hours a day unless I'm not able to, which is pretty rare.
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?
No, I haven't
Why should you be whitelisted?
That mostly depends on what you think of me, but I can assure you I'll respect all rules and I will play very regularly in the server.
A bit about you: I'm from latinoamerica and I've been living in Miami for 2 years, I've been playing minecraft since beta 1.7
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome