forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

Server Project: Project MC Infected[Need Good Builders]

1 emerald • 23 replies902 views
created 11/29/2014 6:55 pm by calebwiebolt11
last reply 06/14/2015 3:27 pm
Project MC Infected:

What We Are:
Project MC Infected, also know as project infected , is a large scale server project meant to bring completely unique and custom game modes to the wonderful community that is mine craft.

Our Pledges:
Here at project infected we have a few pledges to you as our players.

• Pledges:
  • Safety:
    Our goal is to make a safe environment for all ages whether you are young or old. We have a group of rules that are meant to keep the safe environment we hope to create on all our servers.
  • Uniqueness:
    Our servers goal is to make completely unique game modes and mini games. Tired of copy cat mini games that are on thousands of servers. If you said yes then our servers our for you.
  • Fairness:
    We promise to never favor one player over another. Our goal is to make a server with absolutely no pay to win. Donators will not be treated any different than any other player.

Texture Pack:
[size=120][color=#800080]Our server uses a group of automatically downloaded custom texture packs to customize game play. Giving realistic custom items and more in our game modes.[/size]
[/color]
[hr][/hr]
[img]i59.tinypic.com/23ly2e1.png[/img] [b][size=150]Mini Games And Game Modes:[/size][/b]
[size=120][color=#800080]Here is just a few of the game modes that are planned. Open the spoilers for a full description of the game modes.
[/color][/size]
[list][size=150]Game Modes:[/size]
[size=120]
[color=#800080]
[b]Infested:[/b]
Infested is our main survival game mode. Its designed to bring a hole new experience to mine craft. When you join the infested game mode you chose a side. Ether you chose Infested or Survivor. The map is customized terrain with a world border. On each end of the map is a base for each faction. Resources in the map don't spawn naturally they only spawn in mines. There are only a few mines which reset every so often. these mines only have one entrance so they are a big point of conflict because capturing and holding a mine can be crucial. The higher level materials only spawn in the nether. The nether is the only place where hostile mobs can spawn and they spawn in powerful variants making the nether a vary profitable and valuable place. Each side has its own classes and sub classes with special ability's for combat and other things. The biggest factor in the game is the infested blocks. These blocks spread through the world. As a member of the infested your goal is to spread the infested block and to take over the world with it. As a survivor your goal is to repel the infection and wipe it out forever. The big game changer is that the infested gain buffs on infested ground. This adds incentive for the infested to spread the infection and for the survivors to repel it. I have only described the tip of this game mode as we have planned many changes to make the game interesting, difficult, and fun.

[b]DTK (Defend The Keep):[/b]
Defend the keep is our real time strategy game mode. When you start the game you are put into one of two teams. The goal of the game is to defend your keep while destroying the other teams keep. Your team has to work together to gather resources and use them to build buildings and defenses. As the teams work up the tech tree the game becomes more intense and defending your keep becomes allot harder! When teams start all they have is a keep and randomly generated materials places around them. The tech tree is separated into several tears. A team must work together and learn how to use there surroundings to defeat the other team. Will it be a preemptive strike? or maby take out here resources until they cant sustain a defense. The choice is yours!

[b]Bowz!:[/b]
Bowz is a fast paced mini game centered around bow combat. It is set in a universe where two rivaling planets are crashing into each other. Instead of evacuating like normal people they have decided to fight till the very end! There are two teams. The arena is a place where two worlds are colliding. Gravity is unstable and the two sides have setup launch pads and equipped the combatants with bows and high power swords if they get in may lay range. As well as some special movement stims. Teams have to capture the other teams check points in order to win, but be wary. Air drops from various teams are dropping power ups all the time. A power up can easily change the tide of the battle for ether team.

[b]Assault:[/b]
Assault is a fast paced shooter minigame. You are ether put in the place of a commando sent to destroy a enemy military installation or you are the defender of that installation. If you are a commando you get to build a custom load out of weaponry witch can be unlocked with money you get for playing the games. If you are a defender then you get to choose between a few different classes and some power ups. Then you have 2 minutes to fortifie the installation with your power ups, barricades, and other supplies. Then the commandos are dropped into the map and must assault the installation. The game ends when ether the commando have been killed or the commandos have achieved there objectives.

[b]New Ideas Added Every Day![/b][/color]
[/list][/size]

[hr][/hr]
[img]i59.tinypic.com/23ly2e1.png[/img] [b][size=150]Join Us!:[/size][/b]

[size=120][color=#800080] Want to join our project? Its very simple. Just fill out an application in the comments. The Application template is in the spoiler.We are looking for people with many talents. We need artists, builders, coders, and more. Tell us your skills! We are also looking for a financial manager who can create a paypal and manage the servers donations and funds.
[spoiler]IGN:
Experience in server hosting:
Skills: (Note Only Builders of high quality will be accepted.)
If your skill is building please provide screenshots:
Why should we except you:
Why do you want to join our project:
Describe your personality:
Other stuff:[/spoiler]

[hr][/hr]
Thanks guys. I would like to say from all of us at project infested. Have fun and remember always keep crafting.

~The MC Infested Team[/color][/size]
Posted by avatar
calebwiebolt11
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect

23 replies

06/14/2015 3:27 pm
calebwiebolt11
host pulled so i have decided to work on the server locally. that way once we are ready for open beta i can find a host and then go. thanks for all your support guys
02/19/2015 1:07 pm
calebwiebolt11
you have been excepted and will get a skype msg soon.
02/19/2015 12:17 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
DerangedBatman
IGN: DerangedBatman
Preferred name: Jackson
Experience in server hosting: Low, I host on Pocket Edition.
Skills: Architecture, I can design a good house.(Note Only Builders of high quality will be accepted.)
Why should we except you: I have good communication skills and as you may have noticed I am not a griefing noob.
Why do you want to join our project: So I can build where it will be appreciated.
Describe your personality: I act like an adult, I speak fluently, and I do not hesitate to have fun.
Other stuff: My Skype is [email protected]
02/19/2015 9:43 am
calebwiebolt11
Update: We have been working hard and it is coming along. We NEED good builders. Please Apply!
01/06/2015 9:42 am
calebwiebolt11
UPDATE: development has started and is going good. a huge thanks to the guys at the solid mine network for the hosting aplictions are still open
12/04/2014 10:54 am
calebwiebolt11
bump
12/03/2014 9:19 am
calebwiebolt11
BUMP
12/02/2014 9:31 am
calebwiebolt11
BUMP
12/01/2014 9:33 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
sword_man_008
Hello, I am Mason from Rysticant. We are a highly skilled team of builders that are looking to tackle some jobs. If you are interested in our services either visit our website and submit a form at www.rysticant.com or add me on Skype at Rysticant. Thanks!
12/01/2014 9:16 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
NextGen_Craft
IGN: Next_Gen_Craft
Perfered name: NextGen or my real name Bailey is fine.
Experience in server hosting: Yes, I own my own ATM.
Skills: (Note Only Builders of high quality will be accepted.) I have some good building I would say I threw a build together just for this BTW
If your skill is building please provide screenshots:gyazo.com/04cd3046c37331118be14b47361c363b
Why should we except you:You should except me because I could be a huge help to you guys!
Why do you want to join our project:I would like to join your project because I can do it for free and dedicate my time to helping others.
Describe your personality:I would say I am quite funny but serious when needed to be.
Other stuff:I own my own server so I have some experience with plugins configuring but not custom coding (YET)
12/01/2014 9:06 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Noragamii
IGN: Scyxx
Perfered name: Irfan
Experience in server hosting:
Skills: I have a lot of experience in moderating servers and websites. In doing so, I have collected and fostered the skills needed to be sucessful in all future moderation roles. These skills include

- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Able to coherently respond to your requests and commands given by superiors.
- Able to work without supervision.
- Great customer service skills.
- A significant amount of Minecraft server managment and 'back-end' knowledge.
- An appreciation for Minecraft and all who play it.
- A high respect for superiors and fellow Minecrafters.
- Management and human resources skills, such as taking staff records and rolling back any griefing.
- A significant amount of knowledge on basic plugins such as Towny, Factions,WorldGuard and WorldEdit as well as Heroes.
If your skill is building please provide screenshots: N/A
Why should we accept you: want to help
people in need,and I feel that being is a great responsibility because I like helping people.I like helping people with their Minecraft problems and sorting out issues and disputes. I am loyal, mature and experienced. I had some really cool adventures and experience and would like to give back to the community by helping out as an admin. I believe that I have what it takes to contribute to a wholesome, fun experience for everyone by enforcing the rules and helping everyone that needs my assistance.It has a special place in my life because even just for a few minutes, I can get away from the hassle of real life and live out an adventure which I can only dream of.
Why do you want to join our project: I want this position to help assist the server in its development process and to be apart of the development process, interact with players on an official basis, rather than on an RP basis, communicate and discuss with other staff members on how the server should managed and operated. I also want to further my moderating experience by being apart of your server.
Describe your personality: I'm adventurous, I don't really talk much because I'm kinda shy. Curiosity drives in my blood, I'm always curious. I can' say that I'm a genius but I'm genuinely smart. I think before I act. Justice over mercy.
Other stuff: I guess that's it.
12/01/2014 8:41 am
calebwiebolt11
sorry the best gamer but we are not looking for admins or moderators. The goal of this post is to get people with the talents we need to join the team in making the server. if you want i can pm you when we are in beta and you can apply for staff then .

~caleb
12/01/2014 12:06 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1805481
[deleted]
11/30/2014 7:51 pm
calebwiebolt11
thebestgamer i am sorry but we feel you are not right for our project. From now on i will ether be contacting people by skype or pmc if you are excepted. Thanks ~caleb
11/30/2014 8:57 am
Level 1 : New Miner
zongzing
IGN: ScarPlays_
Perfered name: Dani or Scar
Experience in server hosting: i have hosted about 2-3 servers
Skills: i am an ok builder my speciality is pvp and redstone
If your skill is building please provide screenshots: i have not done any current builds
Why should we except you: because i think i will be a good use to the server and the rest and i would love this server to get bigger
Why do you want to join our project: I would like to join your project because i would love to be a part of this comunity and you will not regret that you hired me as staff
Describe your personality: Well , i was born in Romania then at 9 yrs old i moved to Britan and i started to play minecraft which i found very interesting then i got my parents to buy me a minecraft account and i have been playing it since then
Other stuff: my skype is danut.croitoriu i think that is the best way to contact me if i am in or not but if i am not in just tell me on skype any way so i know
11/30/2014 8:49 am
anonpmc1805481
[deleted]
11/30/2014 8:23 am
calebwiebolt11
the last three posts excepted will be pming all of you shortly. BUMP
11/29/2014 9:52 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Godly_Panda
IGN:Godly_Panda24

Perfered name:Ryan Or Panda

Experience in server hosting:I have owner around 5 servers in my lifetime and i have also staff on multiple servers (around 23)I have been almost all the ranks but dev.So i know how to help players,lead staff and players, and moderate.I love the idea of this server because it seems quite unique which i like.

Skills: (Note Only Builders of high quality will be accepted.)I can use plugins really well and I can build fairly well.

If your skill is building please provide screenshots:N/A

Why should we except you:You should except me because unlike most people I am familiar with Plugins,Building styles,and How to lead.Since i have been a owner i know how hard it is to choose the right staff member but i can assure you i am your right hand man.I am a very cheerful and perky person.Even in tough times i try to lighten the mood by cracking a joke here and there.I also will be very active and be duty.I have never abused power that someone has given me before.

Why do you want to join our project:I want to join this project because i too was thinking about making a infected server.But then when i saw this post i was amazed at how much preperation you and other people have put on this and i would love to add more and help.This looks like a server which i would love to play on.

Describe your personality:I am very persistent and i love to help other people.I am also very responsible.

Other stuff:Skype:psychopath108 (I can only type in chat cant talk )

Thanks for reading this and have a good day
11/29/2014 8:52 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Toast
deeznutz12321
IGN: LOLxxGamer

Perfered name: Logan

Experience in server hosting: I have been the proud owner of a few servers in my past, and I have the experience of managing a team and knowing what everyone thinks and what the community needs. I have also been part of larger scaled servers and it is such a fun and thrilling experience, but it needs the experience that I have.

Skills: (Note Only Builders of high quality will be accepted.) I can develop/configure plugins, I am not to bad at building. I am also learning to design websites with HTML. I am also still learning Java and Java Script.

If your skill is building please provide screenshots: N/A

Why should we except you: You should accept me because as you can see I have many skills instead of just one skill like many people. I am a very active and enthusiastic person looking to work hard.

Why do you want to join our project: I want to join your project because it sounds like so much fun, and I have also always wanted to create this.

Describe your personality: I am a very happy person who accepts and shares laughs with everyone. I am mostly serious when it comes to working. I am also excited to work with people and I love helping people out.

Other stuff: I think I have said everything.
11/29/2014 7:30 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
trust_me_im_asian
IGN: Goshen1998
Perfered name: Paul
Experience in server hosting: not much. I've been admin a few times, but that's just because that server didn't need builders anymore.
Skills: I'm a builder, by trade. I do natural design, along with detailed wall design, baseline structures, redstone (to an extent) and exterior building design. (ish)
I have this little blog/website thing that was given to me that I use to post some of the work that I do on various servers. There's not much on there, and most of it's rubbish, but some of it's not half-bad. I just recently finished a christmas/holiday themed project and that should be up some time in the next few days.
Why should we except you: First of all, so I can fix little errors like using "accept" instead of "except", but also because I excell in problem solving. I came within the top 98 percentile for my class in problem solving. (via some stupid test they make us all go through to "find out what type of student you are")
Why do you want to join our project: It looks like a good opportunity to get some more experience under my belt, and I just finished a job on another server, so i've been looking for something like this that I can hop on to.
Describe your personality: I'm a bit of a smart-ass, but most people assume it's just me being funny. Offline, I'm a bit antisocial and don't get out much. Online, I'm happy to interact with other players and generally have a good time.
Other stuff:
Well, I'm a sophomore in highschool, I live in Connecticut in the U.S. of A. I swim as a primary sport and run track and XC in the spring and fall respectively. I like to think that I get good grades, but with two ap's and 4 honors classes, your grades tend to fluctuate back and forth a lot.

I understand that you're looking for really good builders, and I'm hoping (like, seriously crossing my fingers) that I fit that criteria.
11/29/2014 7:12 pm
calebwiebolt11
Your application is under review. Also thanks for the grammar correction .
11/29/2014 7:09 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Might want to change that first section to "What We ARE" not "What We OUR"
11/29/2014 7:05 pm
anonpmc1805481
[deleted]

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019