Server Recruitment for Retronix!

1 emeralds7 replies225 views
UnknownNate started 11/22/15 12:07 pm
and replied 11/22/2015 5:00 pm
I have a new server called Retronix and I need builders to help me create all of the buildings for the server. I also need moderators and admins. Here are the templates:

Builder Application:
IGN:
Available hours:
Building skill (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced):
Building style:
Building images:
Experience with building:
Short description:

Admin Application:
IGN:
Available hours:
Admin skill:
Anything I should know about you:
Real name (or a nickname):
Experience with being a Admin:
Are you helpful:
What do admins do:
What would you do if someone got griefed:
What is bannable to you (list all you can think of):

Moderator Application:
IGN:
Available hours:
Moderator skill:
Anything I should know about you:
Real name (or nickname):
Experience with being a Moderator:
Are you helpful:
What do moderators do:
If someone was repetitively spamming chat what would you do:

READ THIS!!!!!!
There are 2 different I.P.'s. One of them is the main hub and if you want to keep your skin you will have to join the main hub and then join my server. If you don't care about having your skin you can just directly join my server. The hub server has 4 different paths and the path that has the huge sign saying "Retronix" is my server. Walk into the room then walk onto the pressure plate in between the water. It will teleport you into my world. If you don't feel like going through all of this just use the servers direct I.P.

The hub server I.P. is 192.198.99.130:25565.
My server I.P. is theblocklife.com:25565 or the number I.P. is 192.198.99.130:25595

I hope after reading the I.P. thing and the applications you will apply for my server! Have fun and good luck to you all!
- UnknownNate
Posted by avatar
UnknownNate
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

7 replies

11/22/2015 5:00 pm
UnknownNate
UnknownNate avatar
We will also be adding a [Donator] rank for the people who will donate to get ranks. At first there will be only one and later on we will add more but for now, we have none.
11/22/2015 4:16 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
webbhead
webbhead avatar
Dev Application:
Skype (required): webbhead58
IGN: webbhead
Available hours: Any time you want me really I can code for a while.
Dev skill: I am a fairly good dev I am able to make mini-games to an extent. I am also able to code many other types of things just ask me.
What can you do: I can code Bukkit/Spigot Plugins. Haven't dived into Bungee Plugins yet TOO much but I will be sure to do so if needed.
Real name (or nickname): Ethan
Experience with being a dev: I am very experienced being a dev as i have been a dev for my own server previously and a couple of other servers who have needed me.
What do devs do: Devs code. That's about it... I don't really consider people who know how to setup like Pex or something a developer. I can setup pex if needed.
Are you helpful: Yes, I am very helpful.
11/22/2015 4:07 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Jkbstnbrg
Jkbstnbrg avatar
Age: 14 and a half, i hope this is not a problem i am mature for my age.
Skype(required): jakob stenberg.3
IGN: Jkbstnbrg
Available hours: i am not entirely sure but i think i might be able to be on 2-4 hours a day depending on the school work that needs to be done etc.
Admin skill: I have been staff on about 7 servers and i have owned 10 most of the servers that i was staff on i was mod or above
Anything I should know about you: I am from Norway so i am probably in a deferent timezone so i can be online when other staff is offline. I can also speak Norwegian.
Real name (or a nickname): Jakob Stenberg but Jkb or Jkbstnbrg is my nickname so lol
Experience with being a Admin: an i mentioned above i have been staff on a lot of servers and i have been admin on 3 also owner is basically admin but with console so maybe 13.
Are you helpful: yes. i enjoy helping new people and i am also good at it
What do admins do: admins are there to make sure that players and lower ranked staff don't abuse glitches or hack and to help the server stay clean from swearing etc.
What would you do if someone got griefed: This depends what type if server and what rules the server has, so usually if it is a factions server for example i would allow it since griefing is a part of factions, if it is a towny with protect and the person griefed that would mean he had hacked or a staff had given him perms so i would have banned him or have found out who the staff was.
What is bannable to you (list all you can think of): To me if you:

- Hack
- grief(depends where and what type of server it is)
- glitch abusing
- rasism, swearing, spaming (i would give warnings and mute and if 3 warnings = ban)
- more but i can't think of any

I hope you consider my application
thanks for reading

Jkbstnbrg
11/22/2015 12:31 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Artist
Mazzoni
Mazzoni avatar
Builder Application: Nuclear_kid
Skype (not required but preferred): nuclear_kid (my pic is my skin)
IGN: _Theophilus_
Available hours: mornings where i live.
Building skill (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced): intermediate
Building style: take a look in my portfolio
Building images: Portfolio - https://nuclearkidportfolio.wordpress.com/
Experience with building: pretty good.
Short description: Enthusiastic about building
11/22/2015 12:38 pm
UnknownNate
UnknownNate avatar
I've built with you before and I know you are a great builder, you can come onto the hub world where I am waiting atm.
11/22/2015 12:18 pm
UnknownNate
UnknownNate avatar
Forgot Dev Application!

Dev Application:
IGN:
Available hours:
Dev skill:
What can you do:
Real name (or nickname):
Experience with being a dev: