Server Staff/Builders Needed!

Karunavi's Avatar Karunavi1/5/15 12:07 am
1 emeralds 1.1k 22
2/1/2015 10:38 am
Gryx's Avatar Gryx
Hello!

Emerald Enclave is an upcoming mini-game server featuring (at the time of posting) Factions, Sky Block, Hunger Games, and Eco Survival. More features and gamemodes will be included in future updates!
If interested in joining and developing Emerald Enclave, please review each position below and comment or PM me your application.
Dedicated and experienced players are more likely to be accepted!

Positions:

- Builder: Build and creates buildings/other projects set by Engineers. Positions available: Many
- Engineers: Manage and create projects, tasking builders with different projects. Positions available: Some
- Moderator: General Managment. Positions available: Limited
- Administrator: Reviews and manages server plugins/core features, along with managing other aspects of in-game server play such as assigning massive projects to engineers. Positions available: Very Limited

Player activity is REQUIRED and if offline for more than two consecutive weeks (without notice) player will be REMOVED from the staff.

Applications MUST include:

- Age (Must be 14+)
- Minecraft Username
- Position Applying For
- About yourself
- Skype (Yes/No) (Username?)
- Why should you be (Builder/Engineer/Mod/Admin)?
- Other Details (PMC Projects (always a +1)/Things you would like to mention)
- Availablility (Weekdays/Weekends?)

Lying will result in a denial of application! Please do not spam.

Thanks!

- The Staff of Emerald Enclave
Karunavi
Level 31 : Artisan Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/01/2015 10:38 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
Gryx
Bump
01/19/2015 8:43 pm
Level 1 : New Network
SHORTY_KIDD
Age (Must be 14+) 14

- Minecraft Username SHORTY_KIDD

- Position Applying For Moderator

- About yourself: My name is David, and I have had a lot of experience in minecraft. I've been playing the game since it came out. I am a good friend of Zane(whom applied above). I love to help people out with any problems that they have. Also I like to have fun!

- Skype (Yes/No) (Username?) Yes, theallmightygamer

- Why should you be (Builder/Engineer/Mod/Admin)? I have had some experience Moderating on a server. It was about a year ago or more, I am not able to remember the name of the server. But I was given basic oped commands and I was helping people get started, and moderated the server’s skyblock portion. Also I was a Moderator on the same server in the Kit-PvP side of the server but there was not much action because it was not very popular. People say I'm a nice person and I again have had lots of experience in minecraft.

- Other Details (PMC Projects (always a +1)/Things you would like to mention) I don't use PMC a lot (this is actually one of the few times I've used this site). I know some Spanish if there were to be a Spanish community I would have a way to communicate with them.

- Availablility (Weekdays/Weekends?) I'm available almost every day from, on week days, 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm ((UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)). On weekends I available Most of the day.
01/18/2015 4:29 pm
Gryx
Bump
01/15/2015 9:12 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Sir_ThunderRage
Age (Must be 14+) 12
- Minecraft Username Sir_ThunderRage
- Position Applying For Moderator
- About yourself Im a friendly person always like to help out and i like climbing trees and playing out side but i also spend a big chunk of my time inside playing games
- Skype (Yes/No) (Username?) i do not use Skype but if its a must have i can get it
- Why should you be (Builder/Engineer/Mod/Admin)? i love to help with questions and im an OK builder but not the best but i can do the job if needed i always go bye the rules unless told not to and i like to test out thing and help around with things
- Other Details (PMC Projects (always a +1)/Things you would like to mention) i haven't been staff on many servers Ive probably only been on one and i think it was 2 years ago so i might not have a tun of experience but i have watched my brother be moderator on many servers so Ive learned
- Availablility (Weekdays/Weekends?) im available every day of the week except for Saturday and Sunday i would be a very little tho,s tow days
01/13/2015 6:49 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
Helioscrow
- Age (Must be 14+) 16 years old.

- Minecraft Username Sir_FailZane.

- Position Applying For Administator.

- About yourself I am a very responsible person that likes to take the lead so to speak I enjoying leading I have a very strong eye for detail and perfection I like everything that I do or have apart of to be perfect it's just how I am. I'm very clean straight forward and like to get things done right the first time and get it done with in a timely manor right now I work a part time Job which will hinder some of playing time but not much I'm looking for a fairly small/new server to join for me to help work up and stay with for a very long time commitment is not a big deal for me I have no trouble with committing hours to your server. I can bring quiet a lot of experience to your server I've been playing minecraft for almost three years I've learned a lot about the game and how the whole thing works I don't know JAVA but I do know some coding I've learned HTML CSS and I know how to manage and work with plugins and other server things I know a small amount of things about computers and servers from past experience and if there is something thing that I don't know but I need to learn no problem people made google and youtube for a reason and I'm a fast learner.

- Skype (Yes/No) (Username?) Yes, Sir_FailZane.

- Why should you be (Builder/Engineer/Mod/Admin)? There is not a ton to make me better or more skilled then everyone else that might apply but I think that my responsibility and dedication will give me the upper hand I'm willing to put a lot into your server if I am accepted. the last position I held was on Minevast which is a fairly large server we had almost always about 250 players online our highest record was 400 which is a lot of players if you look at it minevast is a network we had Parkour Prison KitPvp Skyblock Creative Skywars and Survival Games I was a Moderator over all of these but my main job was to manage KitPvp during my time there I did a lot of things learned a lot as well I really enjoyed the people I was working with but over time the server grew and well it sorta left me behind I lost the time to help with it and keep up with my classes and work so I took a brake and when I came but the server had changed so much I did not really feel like I was going to be as efficient as I was before I left so I resigned for good and left my job to someone more used to the new server.

- Other Details (PMC Projects (always a +1)/Things you would
like to mention)
I will not have much time on the weekends because of family and work but I will have much more time during the weekdays because I am home schooled, but on Wednesdays I have work from 6:00 AM to 12:00 PM so I can only put in about a half day same on thursday. I don't really have a ton of stuff to show off I'm pretty good with photoshop and a okish builder I like to build and I have pretty good idea's just not great at getting them out into pixels I'm a pretty good artist when I try and and I enjoy graphics.

- Availablility (Weekdays/Weekends?) Weekdays, Monday, 6+ hours, Tuesday, 6+ hours, Wednesday, 3+ hours, Thursday, 3+ hours, Friday, 6+ hours, Weekends, Saturday, 1+ hours, Sunday, 1+ hours.
01/13/2015 5:04 pm
lilpollard28
- Age - 15
- Minecraft Username - kpstar28
- Position Applying For - Builder
- About yourself - I live in Australia, really good at building
- Skype (Yes/No) (Username?) - No Sorry
- Why should you be Builder - As I am committed to my work and good at building
- Other Details (PMC Projects (always a +1)/Things you would like to mention) I have been builder on many other servers
- Availablility (Weekdays/Weekends?) Pretty much nearly every day
01/13/2015 3:44 pm
Gryx
Bump.
01/10/2015 9:14 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
magnhunter89876
Age (Must be 14+)im 14 years old
- Minecraft Username:magnhunter89876
- Position Applying For:head mod or mod
- About yourself:im kind and very active i love football
- Skype (Yes/No) (Username?)yes magnusdk123
- Why should you be (Builder/Engineer/Mod/Admin)? cause i haved bean a mod on 4 servers and i have much respect over for other players
- Other Details (PMC Projects (always a +1)/Things you would like to mention)i know the commands mod have and i have good exp
- Availablility (Weekdays/Weekends?)im can be online every day in minimum 3 hours
01/09/2015 4:22 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
magnhunter89876
Hey my name is Magnus

Im 14 years old and why Would i be a mod and about my self im freindly and kind i love minecraft and i play it very much so if i could be a mod og head mod it Would be Nice i promise i Would do my best to do the server if i could be a mod or a head mod on your server so if you Wont me sent me a message over Skype name: magnusdk123 minecraft username magnhunter89876
01/10/2015 3:23 am
Gryx
Please use the application template.
01/09/2015 12:40 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Architect
deadbuilder_1
- Age (Must be 14+) 16
- Minecraft Username onocool
- Position Applying For Engineer
- About yourself: Building 4 lyfe
- Skype (Yes/No) (Username?) yes
- Why should you be (Builder/Engineer/Mod/Admin)? Engineer because I would like to help the server
- Other Details (PMC Projects (always a +1)/Things you would like to mention) http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... wny-spawn/
- Availablility (Weekdays/Weekends?) Yeah

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... wny-spawn/
01/09/2015 11:11 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
heykato88
- Age (Must be 14+) 14
- Minecraft Username heykato21
- Position Applying For Admin or moderator
- About yourself im 14 years old and i love minecraft
- Skype (Yes/No) (Username?) superaspirekato
- Why should you be (Builder/Engineer/Mod/Admin)? beacuse i had been it 18 times and i will help to do the server better
- Other Details (PMC Projects (always a +1)/Things you would like to mention) spawn, help people and more
- Availablility (Weekdays/Weekends?) weekdays 5- 12 hours weekends 1-21 hours
01/09/2015 11:08 am
mmmaddyy__
Thank you for taking you time to read this
I am 14 years old
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
My minecraft username is mmmaddyy
I am applying for builder
Im obsessed with minecraft. I am a gymnast and i live in new mexico-
My skype is mmmaddyy_
I think i should be a builder because i have build several hunger games maps before i built a castle one time for a server and i have been builder for two other servers
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love to build hunger games maps nd i have many ideas for them
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am avalible About almost every day for 1-5 hours on weekened about 3-7 hours
01/09/2015 9:57 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
RukuYukimura
- Minecraft Username: DimensionalFlux
- Position Applying For: Moderator
- About yourself: I'm firm but fair, i dont jump to conclusions, i know how to have a laugh but also keep things within limits.
- Why should you be Mod?: i have had plenty of experience in being a moderator, ive been a mod on multiple servers and even when not a mod, i still help out, i'm very versatile and have a lot of free time. i feel that an experienced moderator can keep things in balance on the server.
- Other Details: Not Sure ?
- Availablility: 2-3 hours everyday, if not then 5 hours every 2 days but thats not a certainty, it could be longer depending on how my day goes.

EDIT: i also forgot to add that im very good with plugins if needed, i dont create plugins, i just know how to work them/permissions.
01/09/2015 9:47 am
Level 31 : Artisan Architect
Karunavi
More applicators required. (Bump)
01/07/2015 9:35 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
SebastianHomes234
- Age (Must be 14+) 21
- Minecraft Username: antonycassio
- Position Applying For: Plugin Developer
- About yourself, I have a degree in Computer Science And Cyber Safety at the University of South Australia
- Skype (Yes/No) (Username?) Yes, Mrunited12
- Why should you be (Builder/Engineer/Mod/Admin)? I think that I have alot of experience and, I feel that I could bring alot to the server.
- Other Details (PMC Projects (always a +1)/Things you would like to mention)
- Availablility (Weekdays/Weekends?) Most days.

Thanks,
Mrunited12
01/05/2015 3:28 pm
Dont H8 M8 Fifa
- Age 11 turning 12 soon
- Minecraft Username erferris
- Position Applying For Builder
- About yourself my name is Ben. i really like to do pixel art so i think I can help a lot
- Skype minecraft.man55
- Why should you be (Builder/Engineer/Mod/Admin)? I really like building for other people and i really want to be a staff on a server
- Other Details nothing really
- Availablility (Weekdays/Weekends?) I am available after 5:00 on weekdays and on weekends i am 92% free every weekend
01/05/2015 11:43 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
SnugAlex

Minecraft Username: SnugAlex

Position Applying For: I'll be honest with you in saying that I could do any of the positions... but admin. That one is not for me. I'd prefer the spot Engineer or Builder.

About Yourself: I'm 16. My name is Alex. I like architecture and futuristic advancement. I want to be an astronomer. I'm a junior in high school with an A average.

Why should you be a (Builder/Engineer/Mod/Admin)?: I see it as a way to publicize my builds and contribute to your server. I have many ideas for new minigames that I thought of (One is on my profile. I never got to finish, but would love to restart since I don't have the map anymore.) I specialize at floating structures and futuristic and fantasy style builds.

Other Details:If you would like to see some of my builds then look up the server Oddz Planet. It is a closed server and no longer runs, but I owned and built the server from the bottom up.

Availability: I am usually on directly after school for 2 hours (EST). I eat then do my homework then get back on later until I get tired (usually around 11). Weekends are free and if you need me then I'm 92% of the time already there.
01/05/2015 11:35 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Pig
Gargreth
- Age 17
- Minecraft Username Gargreth44
- Position Applying For builder
- About yourselfI mainly make mini game maps
- Skype (Yes/No) (Username?) yes Gargreth44
- Why should you be (Builder/Engineer/Mod/Admin)? I love to build things and it would make me happy knowing people are playing and possibly enjoying my maps
- Other Details (PMC Projects (always a +1)/Things you would like to mention) I've made multiple mini-games most of which would be able to go into the server
- Availablility (Weekdays/Weekends?) Weekends, some weekdays
Timezone:Central
Styles:I've got a bunch of differant styles. good at making old ruins, or other broken down things.
What can you build?: I mainly do mini-games but I have done an Egyptian theme adventure map. Im pretty good with redstone and escpecially command blocks.
01/05/2015 5:40 am
Gryx

Minecraft username: HQcrafter

Position applying for: Engineer

About yourself: I'm a mature person who get's things done.

Why should you be (Builder/Engineer/Mod/Admin)?: I've been looking for a server to build something that's actually beneficial. I also want to help the server grow.

Other details: You can check my PMC project's from my profile.

Availability: Every day for 3-5 hours.
01/05/2015 3:44 am
SkyTrooper210
age 15
minecraft name Skytrooper210
position builder
about -
Skype yes SkyTrooper210
01/05/2015 12:19 am
tofuninja12
- Age 14
- Minecraft Username Tofuninja12
- Position Applying For Mod/ADmin
- About yourself Im a freshman with good grades, i do boyscouts, mature, overall good person have a good computer
- Skype (Yes/No) (Username?) yes Tofuninja12
- Why should you be (Builder/Engineer/Mod/Admin)? i would like to help the server become a big server and make it succeed . i can help mods adn i am great at learning plugins
- Other Details (PMC Projects (always a +1)/Things you would like to mention) i built my own MCSG map but sadly it was rejected i wish i still had screenies
- Availablility (Weekdays/Weekends?) after i finsih HW on schooldays, after i finish HW on weekends , 2-4 everyweekday 4-8every weekend day
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome