Server Staff Recruitment

lmb402's Avatar lmb4023/10/12 11:46 pm
11/10/2012 12:50 pm
ultra_shooter's Avatar ultra_shooter
Me And My Buddies are making a bukkit minecraft server. we need staff for the server to watch over things.

SLOTS:

Owner:lmb402
Co_Owner:spin00
Head_Admins:PokemonRulez2468
Head Admin:
Head Admin:
Moderator:
Moderator 6 more slots
Member unlimited slots

Thanks!
lmb402
Level 24 : Expert Blockhead

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/10/2012 12:50 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
ultra_shooter
this seems late because i just saw this today but i would like to be admin because i am good at building and help make servers more boss am am admin on 2 servers and head admin on 1 i dont hesitate to ban and my ign is ultra_shooter
03/13/2012 8:50 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
marshmallow818
I would like to be admin or moderator whichever slot is open but mostly admin. My in game name is marshmallow818. I have experience being an admin in 2 servers, moderator in 1 server, and co-owner in another. I am looking forward to starting a new server from scratch. i am on every single day for a few hours. I also have a skype account and a microphone to communicate easier. Oh and if you do not decide to make me an admin. moderator, or an op can i still have the ip for the server so i can join as a member i love joining servers from the start.
03/13/2012 7:00 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Modder
MrDiVolo
lmb402
MrDiVoloIGN: MrDiVolo

Experience:
Qualities in building/redstone/ect: I have build so much in minecraft it's rediculous. My most recent builds have been a digital clock (minecraft time) and a massive station, designed for a server. In the past I have also built a spleef arena, dam and a tonne of other things.

About me:
I am 17 in 1 month and live in the UK. I have been playing minecraft since Alpha v1."something". Have setup many severs in my time and have been admin on a fair few servers. I also do programming at college and in my spare time and am working on custom plugins for servers at the moment, as well as texture packs
Wanted Position(Moderator,Admin,Operator):
Head Admin, although if you would like to get to know me before that, I don't mind being op for a while. Admin just means that I can help out more (depending on how your permissions are setup...)

Other info:
Pictures of previous work: http://www.flickr.com/photos/73846902@N08/6651987101/
I have skype if that is of any help...

I look forward to hearing from you

you're in for admin ill pm you the ip

Kl, although can you check when you send it that I get it because my messages don't seem to be sending... :S also, is the server going to be 24/7 and if not, where's it going to be hosted?

MrDiVolo
03/11/2012 5:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
anonpmc359844
[deleted]
03/11/2012 5:03 pm
Kassidy
IGN: XxRcKiddxX

Experience: Qualities in Building and etc.

About me:
I am smart and I love playing Minecraft my hobbies are Reading,Surfing the internet,playing games and also Playing Minecraft lol

Head Admin: Because if I was Head Admin I would put out all my effort on this server.I will also be respectful and helpful I will always socialize with with members and get to know everybody.

Other info: No that's all
03/11/2012 5:00 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
tomdawg43
not to sound rude or whiny, but it seems like you might've skipped my app, because you read the other ones around it and replied to them, but not mine. i was just wondering.
thanks!
03/11/2012 4:51 pm
lmb402
MrDiVoloIGN: MrDiVolo

Experience:
Qualities in building/redstone/ect: I have build so much in minecraft it's rediculous. My most recent builds have been a digital clock (minecraft time) and a massive station, designed for a server. In the past I have also built a spleef arena, dam and a tonne of other things.

About me:
I am 17 in 1 month and live in the UK. I have been playing minecraft since Alpha v1."something". Have setup many severs in my time and have been admin on a fair few servers. I also do programming at college and in my spare time and am working on custom plugins for servers at the moment, as well as texture packs
Head Admin, although if you would like to get to know me before that, I don't mind being op for a while. Admin just means that I can help out more (depending on how your permissions are setup...)

Other info:
Pictures of previous work: http://www.flickr.com/photos/73846902@N08/6651987101/

you're in for admin ill pm you the ip
03/11/2012 6:48 am
Level 25 : Expert Taco
shankardom
IGN: Shankardom

Experience:
Qualities in skin making and building:

About me:
I am 16 in abit and live in the UK. I have been playing minecraft since Alpha v1.s.

Other info: I like pie XD
03/11/2012 4:55 pm
lmb402
you are moderator ill pm you
03/11/2012 12:51 pm
MrDiVolo
Just a side note for the person looking through these applications... This is precisely what I just said above so that is rather stupid? I have a printscreen so don't bother trying to say you didn't...
03/11/2012 6:44 am
Sbsteambravo
Ign : Sbsteambravo
Rank I would like to be : Moderator
Why you should choose me: You should choose me because I can help new players start off ( I wouldn't give them items) I would also build town and cities.
I know all moderator commands and I will obey them all,
If I see some one breaking a rule it is a warning, if they do it again it will result in a ban.
Thank you for considering me.
03/11/2012 3:22 am
MrDiVolo
IGN: MrDiVolo

Experience:

About me:
I am 17 in 1 month and live in the UK. I have been playing minecraft since Alpha v1."something". Have setup many severs in my time and have been admin on a fair few servers. I also do programming at college and in my spare time and am working on custom plugins for servers at the moment, as well as texture packs.

Other info:

03/11/2012 12:04 am
tomdawg43
I would like to fill the Head Admin spot please. I am a head admin on another one of my friends minecraft servers, and i am builder(creative) on another server. As you can see i am well respected in the server community. Becuase of that i also know the admin/op commands. including world edit. Thanks for considering me

IGN: tomdawg43
Position: Admin or head admin
Other Expierience: I am Admin on two other servers, and am a builder on a third.
Why do i want the job and why would the job benefit to having me?: I want the job for many reasons. One of the first is that i am very active and would be on a lot. Another is that i am a great builder, so i could help with spawn and server wide projects. I am very creative and friendly. I resolve problems easily with a positive output. I would love to help this server grow, and help the players. I am very well experienced, and know many commands, including WE. I would really like ot help out and have fun. please consider me. THanks!
03/11/2012 8:33 pm
tomdawg43
Bump:) i was the third post so please consider! thanks!
03/10/2012 11:52 pm
Level 20 : Expert Engineer
technogators12
Head Admin
ign: brandon1229

i should be head admin because i am a hard worker that gets the job done. I know all of the plugins and all the commands. I know since i run my own server. I dont grief i am help ful to people and give warnings first. I dont ignore people unless to Anying

thanks
03/11/2012 4:53 pm
lmb402
you are a moderator i will tell you ip
03/11/2012 4:48 pm
lmb402
can i visit your server?
03/10/2012 11:50 pm
gunner_709
So I guess I do not have to fill out a application so I would like to be a Admin Please.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome