~ Server Staff WANTED ~

jayislost's Avatar jayislost10/23/18 9:18 pm
2 emeralds 223 5
10/26/2018 9:45 am
MorphThePsycho's Avatar MorphThePsycho
Hello! I am looking for some expirienced or inexpirienced minecraft players to co-own my new server with me. I dont have much expirience, so I am looking for some help along the way. Private Message me your discord if you are interested, and I will be sure to reply ASAP!

Please Note: I have not chosen a server host for the server yet, I am still at the planning stage.

Reccomended Expirience:
- Commands (Minecraft and Console)
- Running a server or playing on a server (Basic idea of how a server works)
- Discord
- Have created or helped to create a server before
- Respectful and openminded

Thank you!!! <333
jayislost
Level 31 : Artisan Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/26/2018 9:45 am
Level 1 : New Network
MorphThePsycho
- Can I warn you that you are spelling >expirienced< wrong.
- This could possibly damage your credibility as a person who means business as a result of misspelling something easy and important on more than one occasion. (The right spelling is >experienced<)
- Just thought you should know so that you can improve on trafficking people to help you.
10/25/2018 1:49 pmhistory
Level 24 : Expert Architect
PixlePlex
I've been playing minecraft for a long time now and i have plenty experience in pretty much all positions on a server, I am great at catching hackers in certain gamemodes with I technique I have developed over the years of catching them, my main servers that I frquent so i know more about than other would be prison first and skyblock. i love playing an OP prison server more than anything and skyblock is usually my fallback if I cant play prison. I know a little about factions and survival servers, and minigames are my best, as well so I am not a complete noob when it comes to those but my knowledge with helping other players wont be a strong as any other server but I try to help players out to the best of my abilities unless its a topic that i just cant help with in which case im just going to direct the player to another staff member that may know what the player means or is talking about.I am a very friendly person I play well with other, I can bring a smile to almost anyone's face when they are having a bad day,I like doing thing and figuring things out as a team but I am an impatient person. If something needs to be done I will most likely be the one to get it done unless someone managed to beat me to it. I dont wanna seem cocky but i like to get things done and handled. I have good code switching abilities, I know when to joke around and when its time to be serious. So all in all I believe tjay im a good candidate for a staff position on your server with my experience, skills, and social abilities

My Disccord:

NotPsychoooPlayz #3711
10/24/2018 9:31 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Poxif123
I do have a discord and would like to apply for the role of a builder or area designer. i've all of the above except for have created or helped to create a server before.
10/24/2018 1:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Ex_LoverS
Do you have a discord yet? I would like to apply for developer if possible!! I am a new developer, and will work for free! I do have experience in all of the above mentioned areas, and I hope you will accept me.
10/24/2018 8:29 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Mage
jayislost
Deffinately! Private message me your discord, if you are still interested <3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome