forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

Server Support Team NOW HIRING!

1 emerald17 replies350 views
created 04/22/2014 8:03 pm by night of the warped
last reply 04/27/2014 10:31 am

MineHelp is a new volunteer group consisting of many people with different specialties. Our goal is to be the #1 place for new server owners to go to get everything from logos to technical server help and more. If you would like to volunteer we are looking for the following positions: Server Tech Support, Graphic Artists, Plugin Developers, Division Managers. Division Managers will be responsible for their division (tech, graphics, plugins, ect.). They will be responsible for making sure our clients are happy and that we have the right people for the job.

If you are interested in a position please fill out the following form and we will get back to you for an interview.

Name:
Position:
Experience:
Anything Else:
Posted by avatar
night of the warped
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

comment Login or register to post a reply.

17 replies

04/27/2014 10:31 am
night of the warped
bump
04/25/2014 7:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
oooredo
ok my app is for Plugin developer
04/25/2014 5:54 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Engineer
Boeingtriple7
Name:
Craig
Position:
Tech Division Manager
Experience:
I've had heaps of experience leading people in jobs I've had in minecraft. I run a server with a decent sized community, and manage the players there. I have also had leadership positions in real life. I'm pretty experienced at setting up plugins and technical stuff.
Anything Else:
I'm very mature and a great leader and manager.

Thanks,
Boeingtriple7
04/24/2014 9:19 pm
soaringeagle2000
Hello,
Name:Chris
Position: Division Manager or anything you will give me.
Experience: Head of Customer Support at Creeper Events. I have 3 years of minecraft under my belt.
Anything Else: I am a First Class boyscout and senior patrol leader in the troop, (highest ranking position in the troop for leadership). I was sent to D.C. for Safety Patrol to represent my school. I also used to own an old server called TrolleyCraft we had 100 people on daily and it was Towny.
04/25/2014 5:41 pm
night of the warped
I sent you a skype request. Let me know if you get it.

bump
04/24/2014 8:54 pm
Eagle65Eyes
Name:Josh Clark
Position:Server Tech Support
Experience:I have owned multiple server and have also been staff on quite a few. I have played minecraft for about 4 years so i have alot of experience with minecraft its self and have used most plugins!
Anything Else: I am friendly and love to help people i am also active everyday for most of the day!
04/24/2014 9:14 pm
night of the warped
Skype request sent!
04/24/2014 8:40 pm
night of the warped
bump
04/23/2014 9:36 pm
oooredo
Name:Joven Ramos
Position:Plugin Manager
Experience:I have own 3 servers and i have been staff in many server i have helped them to complete their goal for the server
Anything Else:if you give me a chance to handle this position i promise to do what i need to do i will be respectful to anyone i hope to be accepted thank you...
04/23/2014 10:24 pm
night of the warped
I am sorry but we had a typing error. We aren't looking for plugin managers we are looking for plugin developers. The post has been updated to fix this issue.
04/23/2014 9:24 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Skinner
gungame321
oooredoName:Joven Ramos
Position:Plugin Manager
Experience:I have owner 3 servers and ive been staff i many server ive helped them to complete their goal for the server
Anthing Else:if you give me a chance to handle this position i promise to do what i need to do i will be respectful to anyone i hope to be accepted thank you...

Where can I learn to spell like you?
04/23/2014 9:20 pm
oooredo
is it still hiring?
04/23/2014 9:14 pm
night of the warped
Anyone else interested?
04/22/2014 9:26 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
chomper777
Name: chris
Position: Plugin Manager
Experience: I have owned multiple servers before and i helped with multiple networks. I have also helped some popular serevrs code plugins.
Anything Else: none atm.
04/22/2014 8:59 pm
Level 1 : New Network
QwackersTheDuck
Name: Zachary Buddzinski
Position: Banner Designer/ Logo Maker
Experience: photoshop cs6, i have made a banner before ---> http://i.imgur.com/AUVfdnU.gif
Anything Else: If you PM me on here i'll give skype, but anyway im a nice guy! I'm still learning how to do certain stuff with photoshop, but i am getting better! i made my own picture by myself, and that logo i linked you too. need anything else just PM me!
04/22/2014 8:49 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Eminence2002
Name:Eminence2002
Position:Division Manager for Tech
Experience:I have been studying Java.
Anything Else:I am very excited to help you complete this goal.
04/22/2014 8:47 pm
night of the warped
bump

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome