Servercraft-Networks. Need Staff! Now Accepting!

BtwItsTiger's Avatar BtwItsTiger1/6/14 8:46 pm
9/11/2016 6:53 am
hadlandmaster02's Avatar hadlandmaster02
Hi there. Thank you for wanting to apply for this server. To correctly apply for the server, please take notice to the outline below. Please post your applications on this topic. The available positions are at the bottom. There are more than one slot available for some of these ranks. More Ranks might be added later. Your application will not be accepted if you don't follow the outline below;

IGN(In-Game Name)-

Age-

Maturity Level(On a scale of 1-10)-

Skype(So I can tell you if you were accepted)-

Rank You Are Applying For?-

How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft?-

What Experience Do You Have As A Staff Member?-

Have You Ever Been Staff On A Server Before? (If So, What Server And What Were You?)-

Have You Ever Been Banned From Any Servers? If So, Why?-

Why Do You Think That You Should Be A Staff Member?-

Anything Else That You Think Would Improve Your Chance?-

Anything Else You Would Like To Bring Up?-

Here are the current staff ranks available.

Owner:tigerfrog555
Co-Owner:Must be trusted very well. cannot apply for.
Plugin Developer:(1)
Server Developer:(1)
Head-Admin:(1)
Admin:(3)
Sr.Mod(2)
Mod:(4)
Jr.Mod:(3)
Builder ranks(building the server)
Head-Builder:(1)
Builder:(3)

Thank you, tigerfrog555.
BtwItsTiger
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/11/2016 6:53 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
hadlandmaster02
[quote="tigerfrog555"]Hi there. Thank you for wanting to apply for this server. To correctly apply for the server, please take notice to the outline below. Please post your applications on this topic. The available positions are at the bottom. There are more than one slot available for some of these ranks. More Ranks might be added later. Your application will not be accepted if you don't follow the outline below;

IGN(In-Game Name)-hadlandmaster02

Age-14

Maturity Level(On a scale of 1-10)-8.5

Skype(So I can tell you if you were accepted)-david.hadland02

Rank You Are Applying For?-Admin on skyblocks

How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft?-5-6 years

What Experience Do You Have As A Staff Member?-allways be cind and help our members

Have You Ever Been Staff On A Server Before? (If So, What Server And What Were You?)- play.toomanyblocks.net

Have You Ever Been Banned From Any Servers? If So, Why?- yes for hackin it was 4 years ago and now i know cuz a guy hacked on my server it to mean so i will never do it agen

Why Do You Think That You Should Be A Staff Member?-becouse i love helping people

Anything Else That You Think Would Improve Your Chance?-my gf is X_Star_X

Anything Else You Would Like To Bring Up?-im not allways active
01/08/2014 6:43 pm
BtwItsTiger
Please no more applications on this post. If you still want to apply, I will be making another post. Thank you.
01/08/2014 9:51 am
BtwItsTiger
Applications are now accepted. Thank you for being patient. You may now post apps on this topic agian.
01/07/2014 12:50 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IsolatedPrincess
IGN(In-Game Name)-KushinaFan123

Age-11

Maturity Level(On a scale of 1-10)-9.5

Skype(So I can tell you if you were accepted)-sakuhina4

Rank You Are Applying For?-Admin

How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft?-3-4 years!:D

What Experience Do You Have As A Staff Member?-I am mod on two servers. and pre-mod on one.

Have You Ever Been Staff On A Server Before? (If So, What Server And What Were You?)-I am stall on arcasgaming - mod

Have You Ever Been Banned From Any Servers? If So, Why?-Nope

Why Do You Think That You Should Be A Staff Member?-I think I should be staff because I can help advertise your server and make your community huger/larger.I can help moderate the chat and help keep the rules breakers out!

Anything Else That You Think Would Improve Your Chance?-Nope

Anything Else You Would Like To Bring Up?-I can be on 4-5 hours a day.
Thanks ~
01/07/2014 12:05 am
wonderhow2000823
IGN(In-Game Name)-wonderhow2000823

Age-14

Maturity Level(On a scale of 1-10)- 9

Skype(So I can tell you if you were accepted)- jaylen_b65

Rank You Are Applying For?-admin

How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft?- 5 years

Have You Ever Been Staff On A Server Before? (If So, What Server And What Were You?)- sadly no so if you think i should be a builder ect. then once I get more experienced i hope to be a admin.

Have You Ever Been Banned From Any Servers? If So, Why?- once but the reason was because the admin were abusing there power and using it for fun.

Why Do You Think That You Should Be A Staff Member?- im very experience in red stone and experienced at the game it self.

Anything Else That You Think Would Improve Your Chance?- Im on very often and good at communicating with other people.

Anything Else You Would Like To Bring Up?- nothing else
01/06/2014 10:58 pm
BtwItsTiger
Thank you all for your wonderful apps.
01/06/2014 10:57 pm
BtwItsTiger
I still need more staff!
01/06/2014 10:56 pm
BtwItsTiger
Hello, all! I am surprised to get 2 PAGES of apps! thank you all very much!
01/06/2014 10:48 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Whitekid15
IGN(In-Game Name)-NickGamesMC

Age-16

Maturity Level(On a scale of 1-10)-10 But i do throw a few jokes here and there)

Skype(So I can tell you if you were accepted)-Ghawks15

Rank You Are Applying For?-Admin Or Mod Or Builder

How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft?- Since it came out

What Experience Do You Have As A Staff Member?- I have owned 2 Hub servers containing an Avg. 150 People daily Ive Co-Owned once and Im on a build team check out my builds! Add me on skype to get access to my Site.

Have You Ever Been Banned From Any Servers? If So, Why?-Nope

Why Do You Think That You Should Be A Staff Member?-I think that i should be a staff member because i have a good amount of Xp with minecraft and i could be a valuable to this server

Anything Else That You Think Would Improve Your Chance?- Check out my site! Just add me on skype

Anything Else You Would Like To Bring Up?- Im Very fun guy to be around
01/06/2014 10:32 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
TheAwesomeKid6
please answer
01/06/2014 9:59 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
toy_bickler
IGN(In-Game Name)- allcakisgone

Age- 14

Maturity Level(On a scale of 1-10)- 9.5

Skype(So I can tell you if you were accepted)- Cake is good

Rank You Are Applying For?- Admin. btw when you say server dev what do you mean? I have hosted my own server before, but that was only for my neighborhood.

How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft?- 3 years.

What Experience Do You Have As A Staff Member?- I have set up perms on 5 servers so far, and i have been mod/admin on many more.

Have You Ever Been Staff On A Server Before? (If So, What Server And What Were You?)- Yup ^ :
Jmineserver - admin
claxcraft - mod
ace-craft - staff manager
steel leaf ( in dev) - perms guy :p
and a ton of others that i don't remember.

Have You Ever Been Banned From Any Servers? If So, Why?-
Yes, for griefing. But that was 2 years ago and since then i realised that it is very mean to destroy other peoples things.
Why Do You Think That You Should Be A Staff Member?- i want to help your server grow by being the bast staff member i can be. I also think it will be a good learning experience for both of us as i get more experience and you get more as an owner.

Anything Else That You Think Would Improve Your Chance?- I can set up perms very quickly with group manager, and a little longer with pex, and i am also great with world edit and core protect.

Anything Else You Would Like To Bring Up?- i like turtels.
01/06/2014 11:03 pm
BtwItsTiger
Hi! Can you do me a favor and tell me which one u are? There are like 20 cake is good skypes.
01/06/2014 9:49 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
mark altshuler
Age-13

IGN: mark7654321

Maturity Level(On a scale of 1-10)- 1/10 I like to joke around but when it comes to banning kicking muting and braking up fights ill be serious.

Skype(So I can tell you if you were accepted)- mark altshuler, There a few of me im the one in boca raton

Rank You Are Applying For?- Admin or mod

How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft?- since 1.3 and above

What Experience Do You Have As A Staff Member?-I might go biased hereI am mature, I am respectful, I am smart, I am actually experienced in these roles unlike 60% of players that claim they are. I have above average redstone skills thanks to Biospark ( crazy redstone genius)I'd have to rewrite the application to tell you why I should be picked. I also try my best to get on everyday, and when I'm staff, I like to show everyone why I earned it by demonstrating them, not just for decoration. I am actually helpful for players, whether if it's just a nooby problem like how to register, or a more complex in ending an arguement, I will be there and provide them with my experience.
Apart from moderating,
I am also fluent in russian.I say these because the more languages you know, the more people will feel comfortable with you. any Russian speaker will befriend you, they gain trust in you, and that is important for a admin.

Have You Ever Been Staff On A Server Before? (If So, What Server And What Were You?)- Yes head admin and if you want to know the server ip Skype me.

Have You Ever Been Banned From Any Servers? If So, Why?- nope

Why Do You Think That You Should Be A Staff Member?- I think I should be a staff member for your server because I have a lot of experience from coding to building mansions and making people have a fun time playing on the server.

Anything Else That You Think Would Improve Your Chance?-The fact that some of my friends on Skype are youtubers

Anything Else You Would Like To Bring Up?- I gues that I love hg
01/06/2014 9:36 pm
anonpmc1352870
[deleted]
01/06/2014 9:36 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
TheAwesomeKid6
IGN: ryder0112

Age-16

Maturity Level-8.5

Skype- patrick.lowe01

Rank You Are Applying For?- admin or moderator

How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft?- 3 years

What Experience Do You Have As A Staff Member?- i have had experince on squadcraft and left after noahcraftFTW left the server

Have You Ever Been Staff On A Server Before? (If So, What Server And What Were You?)- yes moderator on squadcraft

Have You Ever Been Banned From Any Servers? If So, Why?- no

Why Do You Think That You Should Be A Staff Member?- i can talk to many people in depth about there problems

Anything Else That You Think Would Improve Your Chance?- i was also a mod on hypixel but then i left cause there was a incedent that happened

Anything Else You Would Like To Bring Up?- i am very thrustworthy and can run a server
01/06/2014 9:28 pm
BtwItsTiger
Great! I will be skyping all three of you
I hope you dont mind, But I might make you all staff on another server as well!
01/06/2014 9:31 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
kittycatjess56
Awesome, thanks
01/06/2014 8:55 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
kittycatjess56
IGN(In-Game Name)- kittycatjess560

Age- 13 turning 14 (very mature)

Maturity Level(On a scale of 1-10)- 9

Skype(So I can tell you if you were accepted)- kittycatjess560

Rank You Are Applying For?- Head Admin

How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft?- 3ish Years

What Experience Do You Have As A Staff Member?- I have A LOT of experiance. I ahve been staff on many servers before but they have closed down. I also have hosted my own server but I prefer to help on other servers.

Have You Ever Been Staff On A Server Before? (If So, What Server And What Were You?)- I have but these servers have closed down. Thats why I am looking for new experiance I was Co-Owner, Head-Admin, Admin and Mod many times

Have You Ever Been Banned From Any Servers? If So, Why?- Yes, only for advertising for a server. So not bad.

Why Do You Think That You Should Be A Staff Member?- I think I should be staff as I have had lots of experiance with many staff roles and I would make a great staff member. I want to grow on my experiance and make new friends by joing this server.

Anything Else That You Think Would Improve Your Chance?- I can do whatever you ask me to do as I have a lot of free time and I will do everyhting that is required of me.

Anything Else You Would Like To Bring Up?- I hope you accept me I think I will make a great staff member and I recommand Zeus and Limeball (they are great staff members)

Thanks!
01/06/2014 8:54 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
limeball11
IGN(In-Game Name)-limeball11

Age-13

Maturity Level(On a scale of 1-10)-7

Skype(So I can tell you if you were accepted)-limeball11

Rank You Are Applying For?-admin, head admin

How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft?-1 year

What Experience Do You Have As A Staff Member?- I used to own a server and i was staff

Have You Ever Been Staff On A Server Before? (If So, What Server And What Were You?)- yes i was admin but i forget the ip and it was closed due to a greifer

Have You Ever Been Banned From Any Servers? If So, Why?- yes i was advertizing for a server i personally was an admin for

Why Do You Think That You Should Be A Staff Member?- i should be a staff member because im determined to make the server better also i will be on for 2-3 hours if you accept me

Anything Else That You Think Would Improve Your Chance?-yes i can make websites and stuff

Anything Else You Would Like To Bring Up?- yes i would reccomend zues and kittycat
01/06/2014 8:52 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
ze2026
IGN(In-Game Name)-Zeus2026

Age-13

Maturity Level(On a scale of 1-10)-

Skype(So I can tell you if you were accepted)-zeus21251

Rank You Are Applying For?-Head-Admin,Server Dev,Admin[Any]

How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft?-2yrs and half

I am very experienced in staff in many servers.
Have You Ever Been Staff On A Server Before? (If So, What Server And What Were You?)-Yes,
CatsCraft,Camelotcraft i was Mod and i was co-owner and etc.

Have You Ever Been Banned From Any Servers? If So, Why?-NO

Why Do You Think That You Should Be A Staff Member?-I think i should be staff because i am very good at permissions/kits ask Limeball11 or kittycatjess!

Anything Else That You Think Would Improve Your Chance?-I want to recommend some friends which are kittycatjess and Limeball11 which are applying right now.

Anything Else You Would Like To Bring Up?-Well i can make permissions and kits and they can copde and build!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome