ShadowSMP (1.14.3+ Vanilla Spigot Survival) [Whitelisted Server] COMMENT TO APPLY

1 emeralds14 replies143 views
created 07/03/2019 12:25 pm by ShadowDragon_365
last reply 07/11/2019 11:41 pm
Hi there!
My name is Bobby, or ShadowDragon, and I'm the host of ShadowSMP, a new Survival Server!

I started playing Minecraft back in 2011, and loved playing on servers with my friends. Like many of you all, I've just recently gotten back into the game. However, none of my friends still play it. Singleplayer gets quite lonely, so I decided to start this SMP Server to meet new friends!

It is pure Vanilla 1.14.3, with a few Spigot plugins to reduce Lag as well as have WorldEdit handy, just in case we need it for a large community build.
One custom plugin is built especially for this server, and that is the MoreAdvancements Plugin! This plugin adds about 200 more advancements to the base game, giving players more to keep themselves busy with!

This is absolutely meant to be a HermitCraft Style server, with our own sorts of twists, of course. Before you apply below, here are some basic rules and requirements we have:

RULES
1. Absolutely no griefing players' builds, stealing loot, or killing of other players' mobs.
2. Refrain from profanity in the game chat.
3. No Hacked Clients or any sort of Cheats allowed. You will be banned.
4. No mods or use of Forge client (Optifine IS allowed, however)

PREFERENCES:
1. It is preferred that you have a Discord, this will be our main method of communication. (Mic is not at all necessary, but we will use chat to send you information regarding server downtime, etc.)
2. If you have a YouTube or Twitch Channel, PLEASE feel free to LiveStream the series (+Even recruit some of your viewers!)

Finally, the Application. Fill this out in the comments, please!
Discord Username (if you have one):
IGN:
Nickname:
Other SMP/Survival Servers you have been a part of:
Minecraft Specialty (building, mining, farming?):
Why do you want to join ShadowSMP?:
Favorite Color:
Links to YouTube/Twitch Channels (if you have one):

Thank you everyone for reading and applying, have a wonderful day! I'll get back to comments as soon as I can!
Posted by avatar
ShadowDragon_365
Level 1 : New Miner

comment Login or register to post a reply.

14 replies

07/09/2019 1:08 am
Peznerd
IGN: Peznerd
Nickname: Pez, Peznerd, Berni, Bernardo
Hum I haven been part of other survival servers but not doing really big projects, you know only killing the wither.
My MC speciality... I think it's giving ambience to the environment. I love to mine, build and organise.
I want to join because I have lots of free time and I know I can be very helpful and respectful, also I'd like to learn more english! I am from Argentina
My favorite colors are red and violet
07/08/2019 10:39 pm
TeenagerGamer
Discord Username (if you have one):
IGN:ImEvin#3397Nickname: Evin  
Other SMP/Survival Servers you have been a part of:N/A
Minecraft Specialty (building, mining, farming?): Building
Why do you want to join ShadowSMP?: Looking for a reliable survival server with a small to mid sized community
Favorite Color: Red
07/08/2019 4:34 pm
ascottp
Discord Username (if you have one): cherry_lake #8241
IGN: cherry_lake
Nickname: cherry
Other SMP/Survival Servers you have been a part of: N/A
Minecraft Specialty (building, mining, farming?): mining
Why do you want to join ShadowSMP?: I have always loved minecraft and never got the chance to play on a smp so i wanted to try something new!
Favorite Color: Purple
Links to YouTube/Twitch Channels (if you have one): https://www.twitch.tv/cherrylake
07/11/2019 11:41 pm
ShadowDragon_365
Thanks for your interest! Sorry it’s taken a few days to get back to you! I’ll send you a friend request on discord and fill you in on the rest there!
07/06/2019 5:19 pm
Level 24 : Expert Pirate
Cjak41
Discord Username (if you have one): CrusaderJack#2039
IGN: cjak40
Nickname: CJ
Other SMP/Survival Servers you have been a part of: I played alot of modded servers with friends
Minecraft Specialty (building, mining, farming?): Building, roleplaying sorta
Why do you want to join ShadowSMP?: Looking to make new friends and I wanna try vanilla again
Favorite Color: Purple
Links to YouTube/Twitch Channels (if you have one): N/A
07/06/2019 6:23 pm
ShadowDragon_365
Thanks, CJ! We would love to have you be a part of it! I'll add you on Discord and fill you in with the rest of the info on there :)
07/05/2019 8:50 pm
chrisjk84
Discord Username (if you have one): chrisjk84#9440
IGN:
Nickname: chrisjk84  
Other SMP/Survival Servers you have been a part of:
Minecraft Specialty (building, mining, farming?): all ?? lol mining and building - some redstone
Why do you want to join ShadowSMP?: Looking for a good SMP server with a good community and fun play
Favorite Color: Green
Links to YouTube/Twitch Channels (if you have one): youtube : https://www.youtube.com/c/cjk2448 twitch.tv/chrisjk24
07/05/2019 11:55 pm
ShadowDragon_365
Hey, Chris! Thanks for your interest in the SMP. I'll send you a friend request on Discord and fill you in on the rest there! We're excited to start this up!
07/05/2019 1:11 am
Gamerbro21
Discord Username (if you have one): IamGamer21#2309
IGN: IamGamer21
Nickname: Gamer
Other SMP/Survival Servers you have been a part of: I have been on one before and had a blast playing there, but i'm looking for active members here
Minecraft Specialty (building, mining, farming?): Mining and just trying new things in Minecraft
Why do you want to join ShadowSMP?: I've been getting back in to minecraft recently so i've been wanting to play with some people and have a good time
Favorite Color: Blue
07/05/2019 1:47 pm
ShadowDragon_365
Thanks Gamer! You seem like a great fit, so I will send you a friend request on Discord and we can fill you in on the rest on there! Thanks again!
07/04/2019 7:51 pm
xerxesmc
Really interested in playing! (ASAP)
Discord Username (if you have one): Ana#2564
IGN: xerxesmc
Nickname: Ana
Other SMP/Survival Servers you have been a part of: A few different servers, none had the feel I was looking for/active members.
Minecraft Specialty (building, mining, farming?): Farming, trading, redstone builds, organizing
Why do you want to join ShadowSMP?: I'm really looking for a closenit smp server with active players
Favorite Color: Maroon!
07/04/2019 10:21 pm
ShadowDragon_365
Thanks for taking the time to fill that out Ana! I’ve sent you a friend request on Discord, I’ll fill you in on the rest there! You seem super cool!
07/04/2019 4:34 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Skinner
equan
Discord Username (if you have one): equan#1295
IGN: equanimity
Nickname: equan
Other SMP/Survival Servers you have been a part of: I forget the name but I was on one a while back.
Minecraft Specialty (building, mining, farming?): I'm pretty good at building
Why do you want to join ShadowSMP?: I've been watching Minecraft SMP videos on youtube and it got me back in the mood to play Minecraft SMP again.
Favorite Color: Light Blue
Links to YouTube/Twitch Channels (if you have one): I don't have one
07/04/2019 10:19 pm
ShadowDragon_365
Thanks for your interest, Equan! I’ll be sending you a friend request on Discord, and I’ll fill you in on the rest of the info there! You seem great for the server!

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome