Simple minecraft server

Huntalicious's Avatar Huntalicious6/9/15 10:45 pm
1 emeralds 56
I don't know about you all, but I am getting sick and tired of searching for a new, fun, minecraft experience and finding nothing but these plugin filled pieces of poo that is the norm for a server these days. I'm sick of joining to see a beautiful but horribly generic spawn area that has a 2 mile long list of rules. And I am beyond sick of servers asking people to donate money every 8 seconds and telling them they will get free stuff. So here is what I offer.

I would like to start a server, with a maximum of say 20 people at a time. No plugins, no donating, and with any luck, no destroyed landscape. I will pay for this with my own money and I will probably only have my good friends be staff. If you ask, I will give you one warning and then probably ban you. The server rules are very simple. Don't be a cock. If you are a huge source of complaints for unwarrented griefing or spawn killing, will probably ban you. That being said, I want everyone to have a good time. So I will put you in jail first. I (and my close friends who are staff) will host tournaments and things on occasion to give rare items designed by me as rewards. I would love for the whole thing to be fun for everyone. If this interests you, go ahead and let me know. after i know some people will join, I will purchase the server and post the IP. If you have any questions, let me know.
Huntalicious
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner