~SIMPLE PERFECTION~ :: SURVIVAL SERVER :: LOOKING FOR STAFF

Avianize's Avatar Avianize4/8/13 5:58 pm
5/7/2013 12:59 am
RJBabiera2's Avatar RJBabiera2

We are a new 24/7 lag free Survival Server that just opened up

The IP is matttech.net:25566

Information about the Server:

Feeling adventurous? Want to show off your amazing creative ability with a beautiful survival server? Then this is the server for you.

Simple Perfection provides a relaxing and enjoyable environment for new players with various plugins and modifications. We have a fair and balanced server with a thriving economy. Our amazing helpful staff and community will help you with anything you need.

We are devoted to keeping staff abuse and cheaters out of our server. No one is given items or special privileges by the staff. Everyone, even the staff, has access to the same commands and items. This creates a perfectly fair and balanced playing environment. We take pride in our stable economy free of dishonesty and corruption.

Come check out Simple Perfection today!

Notable Plugins:
-iConomy
-Chestshop
-AntiCheat
-Orebfuscator
-Factions
-mcMMO
-Lockette
-SimpleRegionMarket
-Essentials
-PermissionEX

Positions:

Moderator:

2 of 5 Positions open

Click show to open application

Click to reveal
IGN:
Skype Info:
How long have you played Minecraft:
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph):
Experience (details):
Amount of time you can dedicate per week:
What can you bring to this server?:
Why should you be chosen?:
Any Other Information:

[center][size=150][color=#800080][b]Graphic Artist:[/size][/b][/color]

[size=80]1 of 1 Positions open[/size][/center]

[center]Click show to open application[/center]
[spoiler]IGN:
How long have you been a Graphic Artist?
Experience:
Examples of Work:
What style do you like work in?:
Any other information:[/spoiler]

[center][color=#008000][size=150]..: [u]Pictures of Spawn City[/u] :..[/size][/color][/center]
[spoiler][center][img]i.imgur.com/laWFEVY.png[/img][/center]

[center][img]i.imgur.com/yFxfqta.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][img]i.imgur.com/iKXbLtc.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][img]i.imgur.com/4N53rXk.jpg[/img][/center][/spoiler]
Avianize
Level 20 : Expert Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/02/2013 2:12 am
Level 25 : Expert Architect
RJBabiera2
i applied
05/06/2013 9:28 pm
Avianize
I believe I replied.
05/07/2013 12:59 am
RJBabiera2
What is your skype again?
04/28/2013 2:57 pm
Avianize
bump
04/25/2013 8:17 pm
Avianize
Still searching for mature players.
04/23/2013 5:01 pm
Avianize
mapooIGN: mdbikerdude1

Skype is a requirement.
04/20/2013 4:29 pm
Level 21 : Expert Narwhal
mapoo
IGN: mdbikerdude1

Your timezone: California, UTC-8

Skype Info: No accses yet but available if really needed.

How long have you played Minecraft: About 2 and a half years.

I've played minecraft for a long time, and felt 1 thing was missing. I tried countless servers, expierimented with singleplayer, and made amazing architecture and pixel art. I always wanted to do something important, like having a server position. I was modded on many servers, but I wanted to be on a big-time server. In one of my server searches, I found simple perfection. I saw how the staff were, and thought that I could be one of the mods. I love helping people and new server players. In fact, one day on bravenetwork I made a faction just for newcomers and provided them with information and supplies. I have always wanted to do this proffesionally. I also saw the spawn city, and realized this was the perfect server to help people. I understand you cannot give away free items , and I like how this server is a no corruption server. I hope you take this in to consideration.

Experience (details):
-Co-Owner on a US server called LegitSurvival Co-Op multiplayer fun
-Mod on Wolf Dog Craft
-Chat moderator on my friend's server, 66.85.166.278:25565
-Mod on a server called Lapis Luxury
-I dont know if this counts, but Guard on a prison server, Mumaus Prison

Note: Most of these servers are closed besides Mumaus and Lapis Luxury

Amount of time you can dedicate per week: about 17-20 hours

What can you bring to this server?: my very good people skills, patience, and building skills. I also have many good ideas I can give to the server. I am also very good in school, especially Math.

Why should you be chosen?: I think I shoud be chosen because i respect everyone,
am good with other people, love minecraft, and have good talents to share with the world.

Any Other Information: Have a brand new youtube channel, named mdbikerdude1. If you do search it, ignore everything other than the minecraft videos. My brother uploads his wierd things on to it. I hope you approve this!
Applying For Mod
04/18/2013 7:37 pm
Avianize
Still looking for mature staff.
04/16/2013 6:46 pm
Avianize
Kingdom14IGN: Elira14

Skype is a requirement and I do not think you can devote much time.

Denied

jeppe5366IGN: jeppe5366

I would need to see examples of previous work.
04/16/2013 1:09 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
jeppe5366
IGN: jeppe5366
Skype Info: jeppebond
How long have you been a Graphic Artist? For loong time now!
Experience: I have made some cool architectual sketchs and put em in Minecraft!
Examples of Work: Sorry, new PC so my pictures are gone
What style do you like work in?: Modern, if thats not possible, i would go for Traditional
Why should you be chosen?: Well, i am kind loyal gentle, sweet etc. I am also really good with worldedit. Plus im serious when it comes to building and stuff. I will not derp around! I will be serious and do my work
Any other information: Nope im done! =D
04/16/2013 12:28 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Kingdom14
IGN: Elira14

Position applying for: Mod

Time zone: U.S central

Sorry, I don't have Skype, Face book or a working E-mail, but you can Pm me. I get on this site every day.

I have played Mc for half a year.

There is really no good reason to pick me more then anyone else. I would be kind to all players and help them with their lives if they want help. I would obey all the rules, unlike some staff who think they may be "above" the rules because they have a position on the server. i would in force the rules in a way that wouldn't be overly harsh banning for no good reasons. if it was their first time braking a rule and getting complaints about it, i would warn them not to do it again or just kick them. I would try my best to make sure everyone has the most fun as possible and i would have fun myself. I am sick and tiered of rule brakes and having staff that do nothing about it, so I hope to help keep that under control for your server. I can offer my building skills, which haven't really been tested yet so I don't really know what I can do yet. I think I would have a great time on your server and just seeing what I can do for it!

I have had no past experience with being any kind of staff. I can be a good builder but It depends on what I'm building. I have made stuff like bunkers, floating islands that look like thay have risen from the ground and a castle. (its not a very impressive castle) i have also made statues of players. I have never done any plugin work before.

I can dedicate 30min to an hour on school days and an hour to five on weekends.
04/16/2013 12:07 pm
Avianize
Still searching for mature players.
04/16/2013 8:28 am
Level 31 : Artisan Princess
fokem7653
I think he mean messed up with his app and was asking you not to use while he wrote another one. Just a guess though.
04/15/2013 9:28 pm
Avianize
I am not sure what you mean.
04/14/2013 6:26 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Dolphin
PineapplePerson
Avianize
tylerthecreeperIGN: tylerthecreeper2

Howler89IGN: CaptKirk67

I don’t believe that you guys will have the time to dedicate to Simple Perfection because you have your own server.

fokem7653IGN:fokem7653

DoodleToastIGN:DoodleToast

Petals4013IGN:
Petals4013

PineapplePersonIGN: blackout722

AzzAGamingRyanIGN: minecraftcrew62

I think you guys are a bit too young for the server.

jd10600IGN: blockofepic

Your application is pending. I would like to see more of you ingame and get to know you.

RJBabiera2Mod
IGN: sampwn111

I added you on skype.

First off i said i do not use it? and i have deleted it.
04/13/2013 1:30 pm
Avianize
PrankVsPrankFtwIGN:PrankVsPrankFtw

You can't even write a unique application. You just copied someone else.

DENIED
04/13/2013 12:02 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
PrankVsPrankFtw
IGN:PrankVsPrankFtw
Your timezone:PST
Skype Info:thelittletoomuch
How long have you played Minecraft:1 year
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph):I have also helped many developing servers with their plugins and setting up their donation system. I love helping others more than myself and I spend most of my time on the computer working on other people's servers. I have plenty of time dedicated to helping these servers and I always can get the job done for them, no matter how hard it is, I always stick with it until the end.I am pretty good at advertising look good. I know how to make people want to donate to servers. I have helped about 5 different servers grow and turn into huge successful servers. One server that I set up for an owner is now doing amazing and is a server hub. I am very fast at setting up server and can get the job done dispite my young age. I know what types of plugins amazes people and what to configurate the files to make them work the best that they are capable of. I am a pretty good builder and I know some pretty advanced redstone.. I strive for perfection in my grammer, builds, and plugins. I always use proper grammer, punctuation, spelling, capitalization, ect. I try to be the best I can be on every server and do my best to make everyone's experience the best it can be!
Experience (details):Unlike other applicants i'm not going to put "I've been admin on like 10 servers and co owner of 1!" Because i know you really don't care and if i was the owner i would actually discourage myself away from those applications because it shows how little time they've had to write out there applications.
Amount of time you can dedicate per week:5out of 7 days
What can you bring to this server?:I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.
Why should you be chosen?:Cause im in for the long run and i am very dedicated
Any Other Information:I am Nick, I am fifteen years old and i live in the United States. More importantly California. I go by the Pacific U.S. Standard time. I have a lot of free time on my hands, so i decided what the heck? Why not help out a server.In the past i have actually worked and Minecraft Server hosting companies doing plugins work, economic, managing funds, and last but certainly not the least of the four, working on permissions. I try to make your server look professional the best way i can by showing people that the staff care. I still like to play the game so if i was to hired the Spawning (If there is) or Gamemode (If there is) won't affect me, it just makes it easier to help others in their time of need. I will be a active member of the community as in being in a faction with non staff members chilling hanging out. Making sure everyone actually likes me. I put a great stress on my reputation for the most part but i will get down and dirty and do work. I am very good with websites, i would enjoy getting you off of the .Enjin. Sub Domain and get you into something more suitable for a well renounced server like CronosCraft maybe CronosCraft.net/com/org. I will be willing to do this, but i must say. I know the crucial factors to having a server run smoothy and working without lag. Thats why i know the good and the bad server hosting services and the do's and do not's on a server. One very big thing is Ping, a lot of people don't know that it really affects gameplay those seconds between pressing 'Enter' and your message appearing that's ping. The Green Bar (depending on texture pack) in your server list is ping. Ping also makes sure your server is responsive. Well... look at me here just blabbing on about the things i know about Servers.. because i think you may have fallen asleep i think i shall end it. If you would like to know anything please do ask
04/13/2013 10:27 am
fokem7653
D: Are you sure I am to young? I would love to help
04/13/2013 10:08 am
Avianize
tylerthecreeperIGN: tylerthecreeper2

Howler89IGN: CaptKirk67

I don’t believe that you guys will have the time to dedicate to Simple Perfection because you have your own server.

fokem7653IGN:fokem7653

DoodleToastIGN:DoodleToast

Petals4013IGN:
Petals4013

PineapplePersonIGN: blackout722

AzzAGamingRyanIGN: minecraftcrew62

I think you guys are a bit too young for the server.

jd10600IGN: blockofepic

Your application is pending. I would like to see more of you ingame and get to know you.

RJBabiera2Mod

I added you on skype.
04/12/2013 10:50 am
Level 1 : New Miner
AzzAGamingRyan
IGN: minecraftcrew62
TimeZone: EST
How long have I been playing Minecraft: 2 Years
Reason for wanting this postion: (requires paragraph) Because I am very experienced with handling griefing and preventing it from happening. I also am extremely funny and nice, plus I am great with server protection and permissions. This position says to me that I can protect the server from becoming a griefing target.
Experience: (Details) I have been admin/mod on at least 10 different servers and I used to be a griefer, and I know how to keep it from happening.
Amount of Time I can Dedicate Per Week: Mon-Tue 0 But Wed-Thu 3 hours LEAST. Every other Weekend I can play as long as I want.
What Can I Bring to the server: Lots of friendly experience!!!
Why should I be Chosen: I dont let someone get the best of me when they are trying to find a loophole for griefing.
Any Other Info: I love to play Minecraft and would love it if you chose me to be a moderator on your server!
04/12/2013 9:44 am
PineapplePerson
IGN: blackout722
Your timezone: UTC/GMT +8 hours
Skype Info: davidmcfadden1000
How long have you played Minecraft: Beta 1.3
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): I believe I have what it takes to become a part of Your staff. I am loyal, respectful and do my 100% best at everything I do. I am always *Here to Help*. I will never turn anyone down. I will always respond to griefing problems and take care of them correctly. I speak English so any user can understand me. I will think *outside the box* to improve my level of intelligence. Lastly, I am a Owner on another server so I know what is expected.
Experience (details): I am owner on my server but i don't use it i have been mod and higher ranks such as head admin super admin co-owner owner head-mod
Amount of time you can dedicate per week: about 4 - 6 hours a day
What can you bring to this server?: I can bring you lots of stuff like popularity smiles COOKIES i can help you out with tech errors and plugins i know what plugins are good and the ones that are not i would love yo help you with your server
Why should you be chosen?: The correct question would be Should i be trusted the answer Yes, im a very trustworthy person i don't get mad easily i like to deal with situations quickly but in the right manner i would never try to hurst somebody just for the entertainment of myself.
Any Other Information: Nope
04/12/2013 12:53 am
Level 24 : Expert Princess
Petals4013
IGN:
Petals4013

Your timezone:
GMT 10+

Skype Info:
Not willing to say that aloud.
But I do have an Enjin account that all may flame on!! (Petals4013)

i have played Minecraft for a long time... to long to say.. but definitely years.
But only last year I got my multiplayer account and started playing with my friends.

I just really want to help people out! Getting griefed on your house is not at all a good experience, especially with no one around to help you! I just want to keep others safe from all this, hackers, griefers, spammers, swearers etc.

Experience (details):
I was NEARLY chosen as a moderator on another server, but no I haven't been a moderator+ before on a server, but this would be a learning experience for me! I am mature, won't and don't break any server rules and I am online a lot!
I also have experience with some plugins like:
-WorldGuard
-SimpleRegionMarket
Amd if any more experience with any more plugins are needed just let me know and I will definitely fix that!

Amount of time you can dedicate per week:
Hum... lets see.. I play after school everyday, on the weekends everyday, so about 120 hours a week??

What can you bring to this server?:
Equality throughout the players and environment. And if I do get accepted I may be able to donate too! All depends to the holders of the Paypal xP

I am mature, definitely MORE mature than most other players, so I know how to balance things out and give the right kinds of punishments. I am dedicated, and will spend my every hour possible on your server! And I am friendly, and I always watch what I say before I press "Enter"!!

Any Other Information:
I just want to help people out, I am definitely fit for the job!! I have already been on, and with my help, I can definitely help the server!!

I am also an experienced builder, if you are to give me creative gamemode I will be able to re-create spawn or other projects into things you've never seen before!!
Note: I really CANNOT do redstone. I can do the basics, nothing else (also I have no idea how to use a comparator )

I can really help your server grow. If not satisfied, you may always bump me off!!
04/12/2013 9:52 am
PineapplePerson
so you play around 17 hours a day?
04/13/2013 2:22 am
Level 24 : Expert Princess
Petals4013
Lol. I absolutely messed that up. Ignore that o.o
Blame da calculator!! I will estimate... umm... on school days i play around 3 or 2 hours a day? I get home late on those ones, But on weekends i play, literally the whole day unless i have something on.. so 8 hours on weekends?
04/11/2013 8:30 pm
AdmetusTheGreat
IGN: AdmetusTheGreat

Your timezone: GMT +10 Or something, Aussie

Skype Info: My SKype name is: jdshuffle

How long have you played Minecraft: Probably just over a year now!
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): Why I would want Moderator? I will love to help out the community by becoming mod. I would love to keep the server safe from hackers, and spammers. Even griefers. By making the server safe we can make it more populated and have a better community of people.

Experience (details): I have had heaps of Experience in being a mod or higher rank. I have been mod on Craft Of Chivalry RP server. I am currently Moderator on Crash Crafted. I used to be an Owner of PikaCraft! I am a very experienced moderator!

Amount of time you can dedicate per week: I would probably be on 5-10 hours each week. During the holidays I can be on 5 hours a day! :3

What can you bring to this server?: I could bring a friendly, mature Minecrafter who will help out the community in all ways!

Why should you be chosen?: I should be chosen for this role because as a Mod I will be mature and I will help out the community of our server!

Any Other Information: Im just a nice guy who wants to play minecraft! I would love to Mod on your server!
04/11/2013 8:05 pm
Avianize
Still searching for some mature players.
04/09/2013 11:50 am
RJBabiera2
Mod
Your timezone: PST
Skype Info: themajor8904
How long have you played Minecraft: 2 Years
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): I can,and will ^ try my hardest at everything,I help out players with their problems,related to minecraft or not,I try to help them anyway possible. I will try to have people join the site,while voting everyday giving them a prize from my possession. I will be on the server making sure everyone is following the rules,playing fair,being respectful,and having fun. If there would be a possible way I would build for the server, with anything that you may want. Taking players suggestions,and questions.I can suggest plugins (Not that you need any more ;D), Building structures, and just comments in general. I will bring all the info I find out to an Admin or Owner. I will try my best to help anyone and everyone on the server,Not letting my guard down at any given moment. I can also possibly coe a plugin or so for the server and wil ltry my best to help with perms and config.
Experience (details):as a staff member am very helpful and kind to players and I try to keep away the hackers at all costs. I always warn advertisers and spammers before they get kicked. Although, if I see a hacker and have proof (Screenshot, video, ect.), I will instantly ban them. I have no patience with hackers but try to be fair with everyone else. I have been an owner and admin before.
Amount of time you can dedicate per week: 4-5 hours on the weekend
What can you bring to this server?:I have also helped many developing servers with their plugins and setting up their donation system. I love helping others more than myself and I spend most of my time on the computer working on other people's servers. I have plenty of time dedicated to helping these servers and I always can get the job done for them, no matter how hard it is, I always stick with it until the end.I am pretty good at advertising look good. I know how to make people want to donate to servers. I have helped about 5 different servers grow and turn into huge successful servers. One server that I set up for an owner is now doing amazing and is a server hub. I am very fast at setting up server and can get the job done dispite my young age. I know what types of plugins amazes people and what to configurate the files to make them work the best that they are capable of. I am a pretty good builder and I know some pretty advanced redstone.. I strive for perfection in my grammer, builds, and plugins. I always use proper grammer, punctuation, spelling, capitalization, ect. I try to be the best I can be on every server and do my best to make everyone's experience the best it can be!
Why should you be chosen?:: I build for quite alot of servers,I build quick with lots of detail making sure It would 'please everyone's eye'. ;D Taking in to consideration realism and spacing. As of staff,I have much experience I have been a Administrator and Moderator 4 times total,all that I have kept and stayed dedicated to. I make sure everyone is safe while having a fun time, I help people out anyway possible,With their questions,suggestions and comments,I love to hear what they think and what we/I should improve.
Any Other Information: I live in the United States. More importantly California. I go by the Pacific U.S. Standard time. I have a lot of free time on my hands, so i decided what the heck? Why not help out a server.In the past i have actually worked and Minecraft Server hosting companies doing plugins work, economic, managing funds, and last but certainly not the least of the four, working on permissions. I try to make your server look professional the best way i can by showing people that the staff care. I still like to play the game so if i was to hired the Spawning (If there is) or Gamemode (If there is) won't affect me, it just makes it easier to help others in their time of need. I will be a active member of the community as in being in a faction with non staff members chilling hanging out. Making sure everyone actually likes me. I put a great stress on my reputation for the most part but i will get down and dirty and do work. Unlike other applicants i'm not going to put "I've been admin on like 10 servers and co owner of 1!" Because i know you really don't care and if i was the owner i would actually discourage myself away from those applications because it shows how little time they've had to write out there applications. I am very good with websites, i would enjoy getting you off of the .Enjin. Sub Domain and get you into something more suitable for a well renounced server like CronosCraft maybe CronosCraft.net/com/org. I will be willing to do this, but i must say. I know the crucial factors to having a server run smoothy and working without lag. Thats why i know the good and the bad server hosting services and the do's and do not's on a server. One very big thing is Ping, a lot of people don't know that it really affects gameplay those seconds between pressing 'Enter' and your message appearing that's ping. The Green Bar (depending on texture pack) in your server list is ping. Ping also makes sure your server is responsive. Well... look at me here just blabbing on about the things i know about Servers.. because i think you may have fallen asleep i think i shall end it. If you would like to know anything please do ask
04/09/2013 11:39 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Dragon
jd10600
IGN: blockofepic
Your timezone: Eastern (its 11:34 am right now)
Skype Info: jd10600s
How long have you played Minecraft: 3 years
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph):Well.......i want this job because i would like to help out with a server (my other servers arent really played anymore). I also want to help the people of the server. Plus, im a decent builder (but that don't matter) and i would like to build on a server that is actually noticed.
Experience (details):I have been a co-owner, and owner, and mod on a couple servers.
Amount of time you can dedicate per week: 3 days straight, sperated times.
What can you bring to this server?: Well.....im a decent builder and im pretty good at helping people.
Why should you be chosen?:Well....no reason. There are always others, im just hoping my chances are good enough.
Any Other Information Names James Mills
04/09/2013 10:46 am
fokem7653
ty
04/08/2013 9:48 pm
Avianize
I will get back to you guys tomorrow.
04/12/2013 9:07 am
fokem7653
This was posted 3 days ago when are we going to find out???
04/08/2013 6:50 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Salabaxton
IGN: Salabaxtonjr
Your timezone: Mountain
Skype Info: Username is BaneKitteh (I am usually available on skype all day and offline at night)
How long have you played Minecraft: Around 2 years
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): I would love to help out with your server by moderating everyone's gameplay and politely dealing with people who break or disrespect rules. I also want to try my very best to help make the server a fun, friendly, and inviting environment. I have an obsession with helping people and answering questions, and I'm hoping to "feed my addiction" by becoming staff on this server.
Experience (details): I have experience in the following positions: Co-Owner, head admin, admin, "super-mod", and mod. I have gotten some good feedback from the people who have hired me before.
Amount of time you can dedicate per week: I am home schooled, which means I have a LOT of time to spend on whatever I choose to spend it on. I would be able to dedicate around 15 hours during the week and more on the weekends.
What can you bring to this server?: I can bring politeness, kindness, fun, etc. to this server!
Why should you be chosen?: Well unlike a lot of other staff on many servers I've seen, I don't abuse the commands by griefing or killing players while in creative mode. Matter of fact, I never grief (even on griefing servers :p) or kill other players. I'm just not that kind of person. I don't usually use the specialized commands unless I am instructed to or need to. I would play along with everyone else while also helping anyone who needs it.
Any Other Information: Not that I can think of, but if there's anything you ever need to know, just send me a message on skype!

Thanks for reading! Hope I can be apart of your server family

-Molly
04/08/2013 6:46 pm
DoodleToast
IGN:DoodleToast
Your timezone: Mountain Standard
Skype Info: Dont want to give it away
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): I would like to help the server grow and develop, and I have never been banned so, I can be very nice. I am usually very trusted. Hope u choose me
Experience (details):I have been playing minecraft scince it cam out and i am mod osn two other server
Amount of time you can dedicate per week: A lot of time
What can you bring to this server?: Good buildings, and helpfulness
Why should you be chosen?: Im good at building and i like to welcome all people exept hackers
04/08/2013 6:33 pm
fokem7653
IGN:fokem7653
Your timezone: eastern
Skype Info: My skype is having issues and I am not in a position to give out my skype name
How long have you played Minecraft: 6 months now
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): I want this position so I can help the server grow. I think I am suitable because I have exp as a mod and admin and gaurdian and trusted. PLease consider hiring me. I am really nice and NEVER grief.
Experience (details): mod- 4 or 5 time i cant remeber
head mod once
admin once
head admin once
trusted to many to count
Amount of time you can dedicate per week: I can dedicate 35 hours a week
What can you bring to this server?: Epicness and cool buildings I can also get rid of griefers and spammers and other people we dont want
Why should you be chosen?:Becasue I am cool and I have experience and I also am VERY nice. If you need a refrence I could probs get you one
Any Other Information: I am EPICZ!
04/08/2013 6:18 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Howler89
IGN: CaptKirk67
Your timezone:Central Standard
Skype Info:captkirk167
How long have you played Minecraft:since 1.2.5
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph):I would like to become a moderator on your server because I like to be well known on servers, and me and my friend (tylerthecreeper) would like to help make your server better and join with your server to become the best minecraft servers around. I will be available a lot during the day, and more on weekends. I have plenty of experience, and I have always helped out servers in the best way/any way I can.
Experience (details):I am currently hosting my own and i have been admin on 5 other servers but they shut down due to not many people on.
Amount of time you can dedicate per week:8
What can you bring to this server?:Advertisement maybe donations
Why should you be chosen?:Because I am a trustworthy and I like helping people I make jokes every once in a while but I am serious when i need to be.
Any Other Information:None
04/08/2013 6:15 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
tylerthecreeper
IGN: tylerthecreeper2
Your timezone: Eastern. USA
Skype Info: tylerthecreeper1
How long have you played Minecraft: Since 1.2.5
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): I would like to be mod on your server because I believe I am a responsible, and helpful/generous person. Mod on the server would get be better recognized, and get more more respect. Which I love when I get it! I also am looking to help out your server, as I really like the buildings and a lot about it.
Experience (details): Own a server, admin currently on one, used to be admin/mod in the past, on servers that have closed.
Amount of time you can dedicate per week: 4ish hours a day, maybe more.
What can you bring to this server?: More players, maybe donations,
Why should you be chosen?: I can help bring you more players, including donators, and I can give help info on plugins/other stuff. I would also maybe like to join together with you guys, me and my friend, who I believe has also applied for moderator, because we will be running a server.
Any Other Information: I like cheese.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome