SkyVerse Official Recruiting!

YeunGreene's Avatar YeunGreene1/20/18 11:02 pm history
1 emeralds 168 5
3/30/2018 10:21 pm
YeunGreene's Avatar YeunGreene
Hello Commanders!
We've recently lost a lot of our staff due to the lack of us not being able to manage the server. We are now back and open to everyone applying as a staff member. We do have all ranks open including builder & developer so don't be shy to ask or apply for the rank. Thank you everyone who has read this post and is still interested in becoming a skyverse staff member! WE DO NOT PAY STAFF. (unless commissioned).

A LITTLE ABOUT SKYVERSE!

Hello Community,
The full release of SkyVerse will appeal it's custom & unique features that we're under development for two months. The SkyVerse network is set to dominate the Skyblock, Survival and Creative field over time and the server is looking
for a professional, custom, unique, refreshing, and importantly a great and calming environment for everyone. The release date is going to be set for 1/9/2018! SkyVerse would love to see everyone come out to join us on our adventure!

▶ Hub
The hub has been updated and improved drastically. The new and professional look should hopefully suite
the players desires!
  • The new scoreboard added
  • Games to play in the hub
  • Huge parkour added

▶ Skyblock Realm
Skyblock was our first big project to attract and keep players interacted in the game-mode! These are some of
the new features we have added:
  • New shop menu & sellall
  • Sky music
  • Sky oxygen tanks
  • Sky pets
  • New crate system
  • New helping system
  • Sky boxes & crates
  • Sky Ranks
  • and alot more...
(Skyblock Spawn)

▶ Survival Realm
Survival was our second biggest task to hassle. We put a lot of development inside this realm. We also have some
unique features listed:
  • Ground-Level oxygen tanks removed
  • Ground-Level claiming regions has been aded
  • Regular terrain has been added back
  • Mini ground-level pets
  • New crate system
  • New helping system
  • Ranking system + prestige ranks
  • Sky Ranks
  • and alot more...

(Survival Spawn)

IP: SkyVerseMC.net

DISCORD: discord.gg/xjmYWQF
YeunGreene
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/30/2018 10:21 pm
YeunGreene
bump--
01/21/2018 7:58 am
Level 1 : New Miner
sianmccc
I'm not sure where to post my application so I'll just do it here
1)
IGN: sianmccc

2) Age: 16

3) Timezone: UK

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): Definitely 10.

5) Position/Rank Applying For: I have owned a very successful server in the past therefore I am capable of doing any of the top positions.

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I have got a lot of experience in minecraft and server development and I think you could use my help.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: Since I was 11 so more than 5 years!

8) Previous Experience: Owned a server for 2 years until my exams came around. Have helped 2 friends develop their servers (FireShot, and Slink1357) I've been moderator once but I actually find it quite fun! Aha

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it): sianmccc on discord

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: I build all the time in my spare time and get on well with people via minecraft chat.
Weaknesses if I can only play from 3pm to 10pm. UK times

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: I like working on team projects but when it comes to building I have very specific ideas and like to do it on my own.

12) Extra/Other: I have a lot of knowledge on plug-ins if you don't need anymore staff feel free to dm me for help,

13) Questions/Concerns you have: Nothing!
01/21/2018 3:58 pm
YeunGreene
Hi @Sianmccc !
Sorry we weren't very clear where you could post your application at. We have an official website @ www.skyverse.us where you can apply! We provide you a format and instructions of what to do before applying! Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Kind regards, the staff team.
01/21/2018 12:29 am
Level 1 : New Miner
GG_LarS
Uhm. I think this server is fun, but its functioning right now.
01/21/2018 4:00 pm
YeunGreene
Hey @GG_LarS
We are currently still under development but we are almost done with everything, as we still need staff. (posted above). The servers will be opened by 1/25/18 , and we welcome you and everyone else who would like to join! We left you more information on the discord. :)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome