Smoky's Top Servers

SmokeGunner's Avatar SmokeGunner8/30/11 10:27 am
8/30/2011 11:47 am
SmokeGunner's Avatar SmokeGunner
This is just a little thread to advertise some of the best servers i've visited. If you want your server put down in my Top Servers, simply PM me telling me about your server and giving the IP. I will make a seperate thread reviewing the server and if its good I will put it down here. Fell free to comment on this thread telling me about your views on the servers ive put on the list.

Im looking for servers that are friendly, have tons to do, a lovely community, brilliant builds and perhaps something unique.
Please Remember the servers arent posted on the thread in order of which is the best. They will be marked using awards.

Stone Trophy- Worth Checking Out
Bronze Trophy- Good
Silver Trophy- Very Good
Gold Trophy- Brilliant
Diamond Trophy- Absoloutely Amazing!

Gold and Diamond Trophys are my absoloute faviourites. So dont be sad if you dont achieve it your server is still awsome if it achives a Stone, Bronze or Silver.
SmokeGunner
Level 11 : Journeyman Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/30/2011 11:47 am
SmokeGunner
IronSword IP: ironsword.no-ip.org
Bronze Trophy

I would give this server a silver trophy but since its relatively new they havent got too much yet so im giving it a bronze. They have a brilliant friendly community, spleef arenas and offer a vanilla style survival experience. Check it out.
08/30/2011 11:01 am
SmokeGunner
Strike The Earth IP: 129.24.147.227:25565
Silver Trophy

Strike The Earth was my first proper go at Minecraft multiplayer. I had been on 2 other servers before but mysteriously could never get back on for some reason.

Strike The Earth is another large survival anti grief server. There are a ton of players to chat to and lots to do. I was unfortunately banned from the server a while back for being annoying and hiring people who griefed into my clan and I hear from my friend on the server looe7 that it has considerably changed for the better recently.

They now run some pretty awsome custom maps in the form of floating islands and surreal landscapes. They have tons of plugins such as Craftbukkit, Falsebook, Trapdoors, LWC and much more. Only reason im not awarding the server a Gold Or Diamond trophy is because of the pretty strict admins. The problem with large servers is that the players wont allways be friendly. But overall a very good server. You should definately check it out if your into Survival and Big Communties.
08/30/2011 10:37 am
SmokeGunner
Mine Conquest IP: 108.67.252.117:25565
Gold Trophy

The 1st Server to go on my list is a server ive stuck with for months now. Its called Mine Conquest and its excellent. Its got everything a server should have. It has a very friendly community that will allways help someone in need, players and admins included. Its got tons of things to do, you can join factions make your own factions, go on adventurers with other players and start wars against other nations.

It has the right mix of everything we like. All towns are protected so only members can destroy and add blocks, griefers are free to destroy land that isnt protected. However if you choose to go to war with a nation and they agree then griefing is allowed, this allows for epic battles and sieges and tons of adventure. Its an anarchy server so we have a touch of both survival and creative. Creativity is the main theme in towns but you can go into the wilderness and scavage and kill your way through ruins and woodland.

It is pretty small and not whitelisted or uses hamachi. I highly recoomend you check it out.

The Ip Is 108.67.252.117
Mine Conquest Is Awarded a Gold Trophy and is added to my list.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome