SMP Minecraft in need of builders (Mature individuals only)

Whispering_Echo's Avatar Whispering_Echo1/21/18 6:49 am history
1 emeralds 152 1
1/21/2018 8:40 am
Whispering_Echo's Avatar Whispering_Echo
As titled, I am looking to open up a SMP server for a small community, I have the fundings and knowledge to get the server spawn up and going, however, I will not be able to complete the server on my own as my building skills is terrible.

I am looking for a few builders (One will be the lead builder to coordinate the team) to work with in long-term (I own a few other servers). Once the spawn of the server is done, you will receive some in-game rewards as a huge thank you from me, also you will receive a 'Builder' rank on our Discord and will be invited to participate in various projects.

The server, once it is up, will purely be a place for people to enjoy the original style of Minecraft survival, without having any advantages gained from plugins. Also, just a heads up to my plans, the server will not have any sort of donation ranks, (I have more than enough money to keep the server going and personally I am disgusted by Pay-to-Win servers) and all players will be equal, the only thing that makes a difference in progress will be time and dedication.

If you are interested in anyway, please come on to my Discord to have a chat with me! I will be more than happy to talk you through what I am planning to do!

Contacts: Message 'Echo' once you are on the Discord server!

- Link to my Discord -

Whispering_Echo
Level 26 : Expert Imposter