SnaxyNetwork [Factions] [Prison] [AndMore] Looking for Staff

BeMyDinoDouh's Avatar BeMyDinoDouh2/28/15 8:07 pm
1 emeralds 56
Hello! My staff team and I have created a server that will be with many gamemodes such as Factions,prison,super smash mobs,spleef,and more. We have enough staff to create the server,but we will be needing staff soon. So if you are here to help out or wanting to apply for staff come online and we will let you apply. It will give you a better chance of getting staff if you join now and be active as you can so in the future you will be apart of our staff team. Our server is still developing so the server will not be ready to play but we are looking for beta testers. This is just a brief introduction of our server if you want to stay active on the fourms and learn about our server visit http://www.snaxycraft.enjin.com/

This is our requirement for staff read it if you wish to be staff in the future or get a head start.
Staff Image - It's important that staff maintain an air of responsibility and maturity. Chat spamming, griefing, kick wars, mute wars, random jailing, etc. should not occur.
Communication - Please, communicate with each other, use the forums. Teamwork is what will keep this server stable.You must actively take part in discussions, especially those in the staff forums, as important issues about the future of the server is discussed.
Community activeness - Please try to spend at least thirty minutes a day on the server, and 30 minutes on the forums, to keep up with the community.
Forums - Please be responsible in the forums, do not flame, insult, or belittle users on the forums. Do not delete threads, lock them. Only delete posts if they're inciting flame wars or are completely irrelevant in an important thread, do not delete them permanently.
Player Assistance - If a player is asking for reasonable assistance that you can provide some or all of, do so. Do not wait until someone else gets on, help them out. It's part of being a staff member, and helps everyone out.
Reporting - If you see or encounter a problem, screenshot it, and make a thread in the forums about it. With the size of the map, it could be days before the proverbial 'someone else' comes along and sees or encounters it. Don't wait for someone who can fix it to get on, report it immediately, so that they're not swamped when they log on, and can get to/remember to get to all the issues that crop up.
Demoted - if you dont play within a week on the server without giving Me snaxy a reason you will get demoted you can also get demoted by:Griefing spamming annoying asking for promotion being a bad staff and abusing.
Promoted you can get promoted by playing alot helping out and you dont always need to ask me for what to do and just be nice and dont ask for staff promting.

We are hoping to meet you soon!
-Staff Team
BeMyDinoDouh
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer