forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

~ SniperCraft ~ Staff needed

1 emerald26 replies513 views
created 06/29/2016 11:38 am by Walking Shadow
last reply 07/05/2016 5:30 am
Hello! Today we are in need of some Staff! Adventurers from far and wide, to help take upon the task of managing the server which goes by the name of 'SniperCraft.'

(This was requested by a member for PMC community)
The server version is 1.10 and is currently just a Hardcore Faction server, with a plugin called deathban. So if you die 2 times you get a short ban. This ban it cut in half when you vote 5 times. We have CoreProtect which our staff members can use to help support you. We have a creative world too. And we have much more!

There are 3 potential positions available for YOU!
- Admin (2 Available)
- Head-Mod (1 Available)
- Moderator (2 Available)
- Builder (Unlimited)
- *And a Web Dev (Not vital)

These positions are 100% voluntary however this will be a contribution towards a small community of players.

If you don't want your Skype public please just message me on Skype - Skyhighjinks.12345 with your application

Admin Application:
Name:
IGM:
(Any Evidence?): -- Not necessary
Why should we choose YOU?:
What are you able to do to help the server:

Head-Mod:
Name
IGM
NOTE:: You will be placed as mod and closely observed before being given the Head-Mod
Why would we choose you?:
Why would you do it:
- Someone was hacking:
- Someone was swearing:
- Someone was making the player environment unpleasant to be around:

Moderator:
^^ Same as above

Builder:
Name:
IGN:
NOTE: IF you are unable to get photos I will create a world of which you can show off your building skills
Why should we choose you?:
Web Developer:
Name:
NOTE: You will need a good understanding of languages such as - HTML - JavaScript - CSS
Why should we choose you?:
Thank you for your time!
Please go onto http://snipercraft.co.uk/ to apply now! Thanks!
~~ Sky
Posted by avatar
Walking Shadow
Level 1 : New Miner

26 replies

07/05/2016 5:30 am
Level 1 New Miner
Walking Shadow
bump
07/03/2016 3:58 pm
Level 16 Journeyman Dragonborn
eli1211
There is no specific server information, can you please add it. (Ex. Server type, Version, etc.)
07/03/2016 3:54 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Walking Shadow
bump
07/02/2016 4:27 am
Level 1 New Miner
Walking Shadow
"pinkparadox"
"SkaterPro8"Hi, Thanks for adding me however the other IP you gave still does not work.

Same for me

Try either the number IP or play.snipercraft.co.uk

I did .com by accident >_<

-- Sky
07/01/2016 10:47 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Griffin_Schles
- Griffin
- Griffin18
- 16 years old
- I have been playing Minecraft for over 4 years
- You guys should choose me because i have a great work ethic and i love Minecraft. i am very experienced and i would love to become a moderator on your server.
- If someone was hacking: I would ask the player to turn off their hacks and if they don’t, i will ban them and tell them to next time read the rules
- If someone was swearing: I would politely ask the player to stop swearing and if he continues then i will ban him and remind him to next time read the rules
- If someone was making the environment unpleasant: I would find out what the player was doing and depending on the action i would ask him to stop and ban him if he continues.
07/01/2016 8:24 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
pinkparadox
"SkaterPro8"Hi, Thanks for adding me however the other IP you gave still does not work.

Same for me
07/01/2016 6:21 pm
Level 1 New Miner
ReStartz
Admin Application

Name: Kyle

IGN: Vercious

Past Experience: I've been an admin on 4 different servers, 1 server I have been co-owner.

(Any Evidence?): -- Not necessary: I am CURRENTLY a staff manager (inherits commands of an admin) on a server by the name of NeverLessGaming. I also have a PMC post of when I was a co-owner, post3572691.html?hilit=ReStartz#p3572691

Why should we choose YOU?: Because of my experience, how I handle problems, and how I would look over staff. Most people think admin does the same thing as a mod (handle problems) but they have two different names for a reason, and that is to also manage the staff members and keep them in check.

What are you able to do to help the server: Manage staff members and handle problems, bring in many players.

EDIT: I can also do a bit of building.
07/01/2016 5:40 pm
Level 4 Apprentice Miner
FruityApples_
Name: Not willing to disclose this information sorry.
IGM: FruityApples_
Experience:I have been a small rule enforcer on a few servers.
Why would we choose you?: I think I would make a great moderator because I try to do the best I can to help this server in any way. I hate it when I see people breaking the rules in chat or anywhere else. I personally think that I am fit for this position as I have a sense of responsibility in everything that I do.

I am helpful and friendly as well. Helping people is a joy for me and I do not help just to get recognition and returns. I always have a positive attitude and eager to lend a helping hand to everybody. I feel that I can handle stressful situations as a Mod and I can resolve problems between the two players. Fighting is never the key to solving anything. I try to help people with anything they might need.
Why would you do it: I am not sure I understand this question.
- Someone was hacking: I would ban them.
- Someone was swearing: I would kick them and then possibly ban.
- Someone was making the player environment unpleasant to be around: I would either warn them or kick them.
07/01/2016 4:48 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Walking Shadow
We need more applications and just general players
07/01/2016 3:49 pm
Level 1 New Miner
KawaiianGamerFTW
ADMIN
Name: I am not disclosing this information it is classified

IGN:KawaiianGamerFTW

Past Experience: I have played Minecraft for 3 years

(Any Evidence?): -- Not necessary

Why should we choose YOU?: You should choose me because I like minecraft and I am on every day I would be very active on the server. I am very experienced with the game itself and how servers are run.

What are you able to do to help the server: I would Help with hackers because I would catch and ban them to make sure everyone has a fair and fun experience on the server. I would help the players if they need it and keep the server fun and fair like I stated before. This is a great server and if I'm admin it will keep the server awesome for everyone.

07/01/2016 3:20 pm
Level 1 New Miner
KawaiianGamerFTW
BUMP
07/01/2016 1:16 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Walking Shadow
Bump
07/01/2016 11:20 am
Level 5 Apprentice Dolphin
kuchkuch2000
Web Developer:

Name: Roshan
IGN: kuchkuch2000

Past Experience: I've created one website for an owner, shown here. I'm trying to build up a portfolio for later business/shop ideas. Currently I'm only good at Enjin right now but I'm learning XenForo.

NOTE: You will need a good understanding of languages such as - HTML - JavaScript - CSS
CSS is my strong point. With CSS, I can create a well designed website and small animations to go with it. I know basic JavaScript and HTML is a 100%. It's the first code any web developer learns.

Why should we choose you?: Most web designers/developers will want money for working with them. I'm willing to do it for free. As I've seen so far, I'm the only person who applied for this position and I think it's better to test out the first guy before moving to the next.

07/01/2016 11:20 am
Level 8 Apprentice Explorer
SkaterPro8
Hi, Thanks for adding me however the other IP you gave still does not work.

( Edited It does Work sorry)
07/01/2016 10:50 am
Level 1 New Miner
Walking Shadow
I've added SkaterPro8 and pinkparadox
07/01/2016 1:25 am
Level 1 New Miner
Slothan
Yo, Its me sloth, do you know what happend to the other server we were staff on?
06/30/2016 6:13 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
pinkparadox
Admin Application
Name: Sarah
IGN: pinkparadox
Past Experience: I have been an admin on a past server, but unfortunately the server went down.
(Any Evidence?): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-442VHc ... e=youtu.be (the server I was an Admin on)
Why should we choose YOU?: You should choose me because I am very trustworthy and won't abuse the powers. I'm fair to every person.
What are you able to do to help the server: I could help build, help out members if they need anything, give advice, and I am usually on for a long period of time in the after noon after 4pm (EST time)
06/30/2016 2:36 pm
SkaterPro8
Also I can't join the server for some reason.
07/01/2016 1:26 am
Level 1 New Miner
Slothan
Yo its me Slothan, do you know what happend to the other server we were staff on?
07/01/2016 12:59 am
Level 1 New Miner
Walking Shadow
Join on the IP of - 198.245.71.211 instead
07/01/2016 12:54 am
Level 1 New Miner
Walking Shadow
Ah okay, I'll see if I can Fix that, may got the IP wrong, since it was just off the top of my head
06/30/2016 2:33 pm
SkaterPro8
Admin Application:
Name: Cole
IGN: Xx_7Ender7_xX
Past Experience: I used to Co-Own a server named Legacy Legends. The server is no longer running and since then I have yet to find a great server that actually is not a troll.
(Any Evidence?): -- Not necessary: I do not have any evidence because the website for the server has been shut down.
Why should we choose YOU?: You should choose me for a couple of reasons. 1.) I have much more experience than just Co-Owner. I have been a number of different servers. Before Legacy Legends I played on a server called Desert PvP. I started out as helper and in about 2 weeks I was promoted to mod. After about 3 weeks of being Mod the owners told me I was a great staff member and I became Admin on the server. 2.) I am very mature and I never lie. As a staff member it is important to be trustworthy. My whole life i have always wanted to gain everyone's trust. I feel that being trusted is everything to a relationship whether its just friends or more. 3.) I feel that I am a nice person. I always introduce myself to new people and always help those in need. I always go out of my way to be the best person i can be.
What are you able to do to help the server: Assuming I get Admin on Sniper-Craft I will help with whatever asked of me. I will also make sure that the mods are doing their job right. if a Mod feels they can't deal with the situation at hand I can step in a finish it up. Depending on the commands you feel the different ranks are given I will use them for the best of the server.
Skype: I don't have one and i hope this is not needed because I'm not willing to get it.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this application. Have a great day and I respect whatever you decision is.
07/01/2016 10:49 am
Level 1 New Miner
Walking Shadow
The skype is not necessary for talking with a microphone, it's more for just a Staff chat where you can Access Myself, plugin developer, and the owner and other staff members easier. You'd be welcome to join any calls we make and just listen, and type your response, however this is not needed. It is only to communicate, nothing involving a mic is necessary.
06/30/2016 1:48 pm
Level 5 Apprentice Explorer
Electrik_Ninja
ADMIN
Name: Colby

IGN: Electrik_Ninja

Past Experience: I owned a server for 2 yesrs last year but then when i joined my lacrosse team i had to be commited and had to practice everyday or a game but luckily thats over and i can get back into minecraft wohoo

(Any Evidence?): -- Not necessary this is the link to my old servers pmc post http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/- ... raft--179/

Why should we choose YOU?: you should choose me because not only am i experienced but im also good at alot of thing minecraft related

what are you able to do to help the server: i am amazing with plugins i can insall them and configure them i can also do the permissions. i also am a very good staff, very friendly and love people.

06/30/2016 1:14 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Walking Shadow
bump
06/29/2016 6:42 pm
Level 1 New Crafter
BrightWolfHD
Name:Nathan
IGN:BrightWolfHD
Past Experience:I have been staff on many servers about a year ago but they always would have no players on it and eventually die out. I mean a few servers I was Mod and Admin had about 25 - 30 players on a day (Factions) And would get about 5+ new players on every day.
(Any Evidence?): -- Not necessary. Nah
Why should we choose YOU?:I have lots of experience with being staff like i said. I know lots of commands, I am really good with GroupManager not really with PEX but i can learn. I am a really nice guy I know how to talk to people and I dont get mad at people that easy.
What are you able to do to help the server: I am able to put lots of time and effort into the server. I can watch out for those hackers and glitchers. If you could just give me a chance that would be awesome.

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome