Space Pants is hiring!

Flappo's Avatar Flappo9/6/17 11:24 am history
9/25/2017 12:27 am
Flappo's Avatar Flappo

SPACE PANTS APPLICATIONS

flubbur.com/blobbor - flubbur.com/spacepants - flubbur.com/about

Space Pants is part of Flubbur and is not associated with Blobbor. Space Pants is a seperate build team that does paid builds for other servers and communities, but serves Blobbor first whenever needed.
We are looking for motivated, creative, experienced and open-minded builders that aren't afraid of completing something by themselves from time to time.
Someone who dares to take the lead and lets others lead, can work well with others and discuss what they're doing.

If you think you’re this kind of person, apply below and show us your motivation!

We will review you as fast as we can, but please be patient as this is a very time consuming process.
Sometimes we need additional information, we will notify you about this and discuss it in Discord.

If you don't like your personal information to be public, we also accept applications via mail (apply@flubbur.com) and PM.

Application Form
All fields are required!

Name:
Discord ID (e.g. Midnight#3785):
Date of Birth:

Portfolio:
Motivation (min 500 char.):
Experiences: (min 500 char.)
Application (min. 1000 char.):
Flappo
Level 15 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/16/2017 8:15 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
Chaone
Ok this in confusing. Flubber and Blobbor?
09/16/2017 8:22 am
Flappo
First of all it's Flubbur, not Flubber. Flubbur's a group that empowers all kinds of entertainers through a variety of different ways to make their lives just that tad bit easier.

Blobbor is the official gameserver network of Flubbur, wishing to expand to other games in the future.

Space Pants is a buildteam on it's own and not directly part of Blobbor. Even though Space Pants does builds for Blobbor when needed, they also do commissions (or builds) for other servers.
09/15/2017 12:12 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ItsZildy
Applying for Builder
Name: Zildjian (Male)
Discord ID:ItzZildy#2707
Date of Birth:04/05/2006

Portfolio:
PM me and I will show you :D

Motivation:

So you might be wondering, "Oh he's too young for this" I will say no, age doesn't matter as I believe that I am pretty mature for this, building is my passion. Here's my story. I was 8 when I started Minecraft, It feels good, indeed i'm so happy (before I used only cracked) I started building on singleplayer then building some horrendous stuffs then I searched for good buildings in google I saw some awesome building that motivates me to make great buildings, I started watching tutorial then I turned 9 I made my own buildings it feels good, then my mind was opened I discovered how to go to servers and stuff, I applied for Builder they said I was underaged and my building sucked. I was so upset to myself and lose my self esteem that's why I started to work hard on my buildings, it looked good then I started asking people is it good? They said yes, I gained self esteem again, I really felt so happy. :D

Experiences:

So now you heard my motivation you may be questioning yourself right now "He said he applied and got denied so does he have any experiences" I will answer that question with ALOT yes I have alot of experience. I was 10 when I left that server and started applying on servers and then there's an accepting and loving server that accepted me, I was relieved because they were amazed on my builds. I started working for them I built medieval themed stuffs with a twist, I built alot of things for them but the server died, I was so sad, then I didn't give up and searched for another one they said "no one cares if you are underaged we need builders" (that's what gained my confidence / self-esteem to apply here) now they really want me because of my builds but they said can I change my build theme to modern I said I can't but I would try hard to make that modern houses if I needed to. Now what can I do except than medieval? I can do magical themed builds and I can Terraform with a hand or with plugins, I love working with nature it just connects me to reality.

Application:

Now you know that I have experiences and I have an inspiration and motivation it's for application.
I will just tell my traits. First of all, I'm a cheerful and friendly person sometimes people hate me because I am really friendly they thought I was a plastic, also I'm a really a perfectionist, One wrong detail I will change it which makes me pretty indecisive it's why most people asked me "why did you change your plot?" I always works alone, I am really an introvert but that's why I want to join a build team to show myself and to prove myself to others, I respect opinions, I am a cool-headed person except when I'm busy. I can always be online on weekends and monday because I have schools but when we don't have any classes trust me I'm always online, also you might ask How am I friendly but an introvert? I want to improve my attitude because It's awkward when you are an introvert and you are applying for a job, also why should you choose me than the others? I am really good in building and it's my passion also I am young but I am mature.

I will be the youngest in the team if I get accepted which is a con and a pro because some might underestimate me but I could prove myself to them which is good :D

Anyways, that's all for now, I hope you read this. I hope I get accepted, also Sorry if I'm late. :D
09/15/2017 1:31 pm
Flappo
Thank you for applying! I would love to see your portfolio so I sent you a friend request on Discord.
09/15/2017 8:59 pm
ItsZildy
:D
09/12/2017 8:52 am
Flappo
Post changed heavily!
09/13/2017 11:21 am
Flappo
Bump! Still hiring!
09/14/2017 10:12 am
Flappo
BUMPP
09/15/2017 11:13 am
Flappo
Still in need of members to help out!
09/17/2017 12:52 pm
Flappo
bump!
09/18/2017 4:39 pm
Flappo
:D
09/11/2017 6:14 am
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Cib
Sent a PM MrrMightnight
09/10/2017 4:42 pm
Enpherdaen
I'm applying for: Builder

Name: Enpherdaen

Discord ID: PickleRick#3588

Date of Birth: 09/22/2000

I first started playing Minecraft back in mid-2010, when I was 10 years old. From the moment I started to play I was constantly trying out and new building concepts and structure designs. Even was I wasn't playing; I was thinking about what I should build next and what it was going to look like.

I am now close to 17 years old with thousands of Minecraft hours in experience. I've designed bridges, towns, homesteads, parliaments, small cities, realistic railway systems, villas, you name it. From making a wooden plank box for a house to pioneering new types of architectural art, playing Minecraft was no longer a skill of my but a personal talent - from what other players have pointed out at least.

I often try combining styles of architect from real life and incorporating them into Minecraft to see what types of results I could get. I often challenge myself by filling giant building with original designs everywhere, and squeezing in the most I can into much smaller buildings without it becoming claustrophobic.

Combining different styles of architect is a hobby of mine when I build - Gothic with Roman, Mayan with Egyption, even Romanesque with Elizabethan. Sometimes I will take the pillars from one style, the roof from another, and combine them to the interiors of one last one. Of course I don't copy these designs by every detail, they are only an inspiration to my own original concepts.

Something that is a con to me but a pro to others is how extremely picky I am with getting my creations perfect. I pay attention to every blocks position and purpose as even one block can change a player's perspective on an area. I consider it a con as it requires great amount of effort to get right, but a pro to others because of the final result.

I almost always work alone, but I when I am working with other players it is a pleasure to me. It's interesting to combine two player's styles together, as you get the best of both designs. It is not only fun for me as well, but I good opportunity to hear other's positive criticism on my work as I am always looking to improve.

Another specialty of mine is working with nature. Almost every time I am building a structure I am also editing or even creating all of the surrounding land. I have gained so much experience from doing so that I know exactly what looks natural, what looks unnatural, and what looks better than natural. I am always fidgeting with tree placement, water flow, lake shapes, shrub patterns, what looks “random” and what does not.

What I really love to do sometimes is take creations from other players, leave my favourite things about it then replace what I think isn’t the best with my own ideas, then edit the whole thing until it is something brand new. This is another reason why I love working in teams, and this is the perfect experience to try that out as much as possible.

Recapping some personal traits about myself: I’m very picky about my own work (but always appreciative towards other’s), stressing out is alien to me, love working with other players and combining our ideas, and I’ve got a mind that never stops thinking of new ideas outside of the box.

Now diverting away from my building virtues and focusing on time management: I've graduated High School already and won't be in college for another 6 months, or (unlikely but possibly) even a year. I don't work at moment but if I did, it'd only be part time. I'm very rarely busy meaning I am ready to build almost all the time. Although staying on the computer all day may or may not take a toll on my health but who knows! I should note that I never get stressed out even when facing great difficulty.

Anyway, that’s really all I got to say about that. I appreciate you reading my novel application. I’ve never applied for something to this extent within Minecraft before, so I do hope to get in.
09/11/2017 2:50 am
Flappo
Thank you for applying! We would like to ask you just a few more questions before making a decision. I've sent you a friend request on Discord.
09/07/2017 5:27 pmhistory
aWildNerdAppears
I would love to apply for builder/Designer, I know you saw my building skills but you didn't see my art skills, I'm not that good though: Battlecraft network discord photo
Name: aWildNerdAppears
Discord ID: aWildNerdAppears#7912
Date of Birth: 2005
09/10/2017 3:23 pm
Flappo
You have been denied. You can always reapply again!
09/06/2017 12:02 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Sweetheart
Zhyrr
I'm applying for: Builder

Name: Zhyrr
Discord ID: Zhyrr#9453
Date of Birth: 2001 (private)
Portofolio: www.zhyrrmc.carbonmade.com
09/06/2017 1:55 pm
Flappo
Thank you for applying! We discussed your application and decided we needed a few more questions. I've sent a friend request to you on Discord.
09/06/2017 11:33 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Prince
Prince Oceanus
What are Designers? Like, interior stuff for builds? Or something different?
09/06/2017 11:34 am
Flappo
Thanks for asking. Designers basically do the stuff like artwork, logos and thumbnails for updates. I'll make that more clear.
09/06/2017 11:39 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Prince
Prince Oceanus
Ahh, I see! Well, if you ever need an interior decor person, I'm always open for that kind of a position. :)
09/06/2017 11:41 amhistory
Flappo
You can always apply for Builder and still do the interior. There's no requirements that make builders have to be able to do certain things or styles, all help is welcomed!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome