SparkoCraft Staff Recruitment

Zlb01's Avatar Zlb016/30/14 5:30 pm
7/3/2014 5:54 pm
Zlb01's Avatar Zlb01
Hello Planetminecraft Members!

Today i would like to recruit staff for me and Telitop's server, We are looking for the following.

WHAT I MEAN BY WHAT SERVER YOU WILL MOSTLY PLAY ON IS EITHER THE SURVIVAL WORLD OF OUR SERVER OR THE SKYBLOCK WORLD OF OUR SERVER sorry for the confusion

Roughly 2 Admin
Roughly 2-3 Mods
Roughly 2 builders
And About 1 Dev.

Each Staff Member will be rewarded an its own way. Free donation rankk to you and a friend if accepted.

Now onto what the server is....

SparkoCraft Is a Survival, Skyblock Server. We will be opening soon, Ip will be sent to you if accepted as staff.

Staff Formats as follow

Mod:
First Name:
MineCraft UserName:
How long Can you play a day:
Country/Region:
(all Questions Below require a minimal of 30 words.)
Why do you want to be Moderator:
What can you do to help the server?:
If someone is spamming in CAPS what do you do:
If Someone has Griefed what do you do?:
If someone Asks for OP what do you do.
Moderators can only send kick and mute people what dio you do if someone needs a ban?:
How often will you go on the site(sparkoCraft.enjin.com):

Same app for admin, We will take the better ones and promote them to admin.

Builder:
First Name:
Minecraft Username:
Country/region:
Do you currently attend school:
Have you been on a building team:
Name of building team(if so)
Why do you want to become builder on SparkoCraft:
Pictures or links to your builds: (if not givven we will not accept you and not bother to contact you)
Skype/Email:

The Devoloper Application Will have to be your own, Make Sure the Standards are high and you must know About Most Plugins(essentials is primary and same with PermissionsEX)

If you are not accepted do not be mad. We will Contact you the ip if you are accepted.

Skypes:

SparkoCraft

~zlb01
Zlb01
Level 26 : Expert Blockhead

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/02/2014 3:59 pm
Zlb01
I relize that, But patience is key!
07/02/2014 7:16 am
Level 1 : New Network
InterThane
its been so long
07/02/2014 7:10 am
Zlb01
Applications will be accepted in 1 day, we need more applications
07/01/2014 3:07 pm
Zlb01
bump
06/30/2014 9:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Tooky
Mod:
First Name:Sam
MineCraft UserName:Rajafool
What Server will you Mostly play on:Survival
How long Can you play a day:6-8 Hours
Country/Region:Canada
Why do you want to be Moderator:Well, I find it fun to help out people,I'm friendly. And kind, I like to keep people happy.
What can you do to help the server?:Advertise,Be on all the time
If someone is spamming in CAPS what do you do:Give them a warning, If they continue, I will temp mute them.
If Someone has Griefed what do you do?:I would tell the "griefer" To stop, If they don't, I will kick them, If continued I will notify higher staff to Ban them.
If someone Asks for OP what do you do.Tell them we are not need in any staff right now, Enjoy the server for now.
Moderators can only send kick and mute people what dio you do if someone needs a ban?:Notify higher staff.
How often will you go on the site(sparkoCraft.enjin.com):Daily
Skype/email:Cannot give that out to the world, Will give if given staff position.

~Thanks for reading my application~
07/03/2014 5:51 pm
Zlb01
Accepted Welcome to the SparkoCraft Team, ip will be sent to you
06/30/2014 7:50 pm
Zlb01
I will decide soon, it's only been about an hour
06/30/2014 7:31 pm
MidgetBoy
so who got staff
06/30/2014 7:05 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
istack0409
Mod/admin

First Name:zac

MineCraft UserName:istack0409

What Server will you Mostly play on:woan.co

How long Can you play a day: 3/4 hours a day

Country/Region: australia

Why do you want to be Moderator:Personally I have had a lot of experience being in staff for servers. I have put in effort to prevent accidents from occurring such as Griefing, Hacking, Misbehaviour, Cursing and plain odd people getting up to mischief. I have helped servers when being a part of staff as I am able to use my social skills in order to achieve a wider, happier community being brought together to play one of my favourite games.

What can you do to help the server?:I am able to create a large community of regular players that try to come and play on servers I invite them to as much as possible. Most people I know and many I don't, although I am able to use my skills in order to create and interesting and creative description for the server that makes them want to play. In no way to I underestimate or overestimate how great a server is...
This is how I benefit servers and hope that I can do the same for you

If someone is spamming in CAPS what do you do: If someone was spamming i would mute them for a hour and tell them to stop after he had be unmuted

If Someone has Griefed what do you do?: If someone had greifed i would fined out who had done it and then jail them for a day but if they continue they will be temped banned for two days

If someone Asks for OP what do you do. if someone asked for op i would mute them for a day

Moderators can only send kick and mute people what dio you do if someone needs a ban?: i would tell the moderator that the admin wil be here in any minutes and when the admin came on he would ban the player.

How often will you go on the site(sparkoCraft.enjin.com):ill try as much as i can

How long can you stay on? and will you be active?: I try as much as possible to participate in working on servers; I mainly get in on weekends and afternoons of weekdays. It is currently holidays for me therefore I will be able to stay on longer hours than many people.

Skype/email:skype:istack0409/Zac.ifx@gmail.com
06/30/2014 6:58 pm
MidgetBoy
I will most likely swap between both because there may not be anything bad happening in one of them
06/30/2014 6:52 pm
Zlb01
Applications reviewed. Updated the post, what I ment by what server you will mostly play on is either survival or skyblock of our server, sorry for the confusion
06/30/2014 6:24 pm
MidgetBoy
(Mod)
First name: TJ
MC Username: MidgetBoy_
What server will I mostly play on? This and thevoid-mc.com
How long can I play a day? around 10 hours

Why do I want to be a Mod????
Because I know that I can make this server bigger and better. I am on Minecraft basically all day. Whenever you need me, ill be on. But otherwise, I will always be on the server. I really want to see this server get big! I have been a mod on 1 other server.

What can I do to help the server?????
Like i said, Whenever you need me, ill be on. I can watch out for Hackers, Spammers, and anyone who is just a mistake to the minecraft community. I am good with commands and I am great with working out problems with people and I always enjoy helping when I can. You can trust me no matter what. I notice how hard the Staff try to make new servers a great server and I want to be a part! But there are always situations that the best of the best cant handle. I want to help to stop these people (Hackers, etc.) I always record in-game and take screenshots just incase I catch anything that is not allowed on the server (Hackers, Spammers, Rudeness, Excessive Caps, etc.)

If someone is spamming in CAPS what do I do????
I first give them a warning. After I give a warning, if they still keep doing it, I give them one last chance. If they don't stop there, they will either be muted or kicked.

If someone has griefed what do I do?
I automatically tell them to stop what they are doing or they will be kicked. If they feel as they should keep going, they get kicked. If it is bad enough that they need to be banned, I will kick them then report to other staff members.

If someone asks for OP what do I do?
I would tell them that I am sorry and they cant have it or say we aren't in need of any staff right now. Tell them just to enjoy the server for now.

What do I do if someone needs a ban?
I automatically report to a higher staff member or the owner. I don't even argue with the player, I just take it up with a higher person since mods cant ban.

How often will I go on the site?
For the website, I will go on every 30 minutes or so and check on it make sure everything is going smoothly. For the server, I will be on all the time.

07/03/2014 5:54 pm
Zlb01
Accepted Welcome to the SparkoCraft Team, ip will be sent to you
06/30/2014 6:07 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Narwhal
Tresme
Admin/Mod

First Name: Ayanna
MineCraft UserName:nena431
What Server will you Mostly play on: I switch between both, but the one that i might be on more would be skyblock
How long Can you play a day: 4-5 hours
Country/Region: US

Why do you want to be admin or moderator? I would like to be admin/mod because i enjoy helping players, enforcing rules, working on projects, ect. I follow all rules and work hard to make sure everyone does. I also enjoy the idea that as a mod I may be able to help a great amount of players with questions, rules, ect. I can also help other staff with incomplete work.
What can you do to help the server?: I can help work on many of the projects and bring new and fun ideas to the server. I can also help new players understand the rules of the server and make sure they follow them, i can also bring fourth ideas to the players to make their experience with the server better.

Following answer(s) will be my actions in event of having to Mute,Temp-Ban, and Temp-Jail. These answer(s) will also be my admin/mod actions.
If someone is spamming in CAPS what do you do: I will calmly give the player a warning and if he/she continues i will mute them for 30 minutes. If they continue once they are unmuted i will temp ban/temp jail them for 1-3 hours.

If Someone has Griefed what do you do?: I will temp ban them for 1-3 days. I will also give the player who has been griefed tips on how to protect their land and i will try to enforce the no-griefing rule to other/new players.

If someone Asks for OP what do you do. I will calmly state that it is not in my power to give them OP without confirmation from the owner and will tell them to send in an application form to the owner if the server ever is in need of staff.

Following question(s) are for - Moderator
Moderators can only send kick and mute people what did you do if someone needs a ban?: I will contact an admin or the owner.

How often will you go on the site(sparkoCraft.enjin.com): Roughly 2-4 hours, 4-5 days a week.
Skype/email: ayannaj131@gmail.com ( I will be making a skype account shortly)
06/30/2014 5:35 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
stefdog7
Head-Admin/Plugin Manager:
IGN:stefdog7
Why do you want this position: I always like helping people and I do enjoy configuring plugins and making kits and donations, etc. I am a hard worker and I do obey and follow they rules that I am givin. This is very good opportunity to learn more about coding and leadership. Most of the time I keep the staff busy with work that has not been acomplish.
Experience (Details, rank, IPs and Website, if none please explain why we should pick you even though you don't have experience): Ived been working on a hub server called Phoscraft for about 5 months and I have learned a lot from being the Lead-Developer. IP: Phoscraft.nn.pp:25589 Website: http://phoscraft.x10.mx/index.php
Contact information:
Email: stefmanbooner@yahoo.com
How much time can you dedicate to the server?: If im currently working on another server, I can work on 2.5 hours a day. If im not working on a server, i would work for 4 hours a day
What are your skills: Basic Coding (Java), Making Kits, Making Kits, Making Donations, Controll Fellow Staff Members, Leadership, Configure Plugins, Negotiating, And I Do Know Two Languages (English & Spanish).
What plugins do you have experience with?
- Group Manager (Mastered)
- Essentials (Mastered)
- Compass Navigation (Mastered)
- PerWorldPlugins (Mastered)
- World Edit (Mastered)
- World Guard (Mastered)
- Mini-Game Plugins (Associated With Some Mini-Game Plugins, But Can Easily Learn)
- PermissionEX (Associated)
I Know Much More, This is Just A Preview.
What commands would you use as an Head-Admin:
- /tp = This Command Teleports You To The Player That You Exchange With Or Virse Versa
- /ban = Bans The Account Of The User
- /banip = Bans The Ip Of The User So They Cant Come Back
- /kick = To Kick Players Out Of The Server
- /say = Talk Like A Server Announcement, Or Speak From The Console
- /deop = De-Ops A Player
- /mute = Mutes A Player
- /who = Shows The Current People In The Server
I Know Much More, This is Just A Preview.
How would you deal with:
A Griefer: It Would Depend On The Server Rules. I Personally Would Warn Him That If He Does it Again, I Will Either Temporary Ban Him Or Jail Him. And Then Il Tell The Victim How To Better Protect His Land.
A Spammer: I Would Verbally Tell Him To Stop Spaming. If He Continues, I Would Mute Him For 30-40 Minutes. If He Keeps Spaming I Would Temporary Ban Him For 2 Hours.
A Player Who Just Join The Server For The First Time: I Would Welcome Him And Give Him A Tour Of The Whole Server And Then give Him A Small Present To Enjoy His Stay.
A Person Who Says They Are From Planet Minecraft: I Would Just Ignore The Person.
What Rules Do You Think A Server Should Have:
- Do Not Advertise
- No Hacked Clients
- Don't Spam
- Don't Use 3rd Party Mods
Mostly Depends On The Server Rules And Plugins, Etc.
What Can You Bring To The Server That No One Else Can: My Past Expirience. Ived Seen People Who Lack The Skills Of Performing Their Tasks. I Can Train them To Meet The Requirements Of The Current Rank They Are In.
How Would You Describe Yourself In Three Words: Efficient, Intelligent, And Hard-Working!
If i am accepted skype me!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome