Staff and Builds wanted for new Server!

Don Crypted's Avatar Don Crypted10/31/12 9:21 pm
11/1/2012 9:44 pm
ZzgoogleplexzZ's Avatar ZzgoogleplexzZ
I don't have all day here so I'll keep this short, so I need some spawn builders, and maybe even some Staff. You come to our server to build the spawn, and you will benefit from it. If you do a great job, I will pay you with $, or give you a lifetime donator rank for our server. But.. first you have to answer some questions.

Minecraft Name:
Building Skills:

Have fun answering those questions.
Cya
Don Crypted
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/01/2012 9:44 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
ZzgoogleplexzZ
Minecraft Name: ZzgoogleplexzZ
Building Skills: I am fantastic at large scale builds.
Why should I choose you: Because I am awesome? Am I right? Or am I right?

Jk, you should choose me because I have a personality that no one else has... And I mean a real unique personality. I can build with things that you probably thought won't go good together.
11/01/2012 3:04 am
Level 1 : New Miner
rickjamez
Minecraft Name:bryce_hickerson
Building Skills: 9-10
Why should I choose you: very chill person, very active and i have a skype
bryce.hickerson
10/31/2012 10:20 pm
DawnoftheBobs
Hi, I am Justin, My In-Game name is DawnoftheBobs. I am 15. I am admin on two other servers and looking for more. Here is a quick easy to read pro-con list to me being an admin for your, server. Find the right match!.

Pros:

I have Skype

I know what I am doing.

I use proper English!!!

I Try and help everyone regardless of personal relationships with said person.

I am reliable(If the server is down for whatever reason, I will stay with the server, no matter how long its down I don't care if its for a month or a year, Once i am part of your team i will stay with you.)

Cons:

I cant get on twenty-four seven, For i have school and a social life.

At the beginning i may ask allot of questions, Just to get how you like your server.

I cant help with exterior building, Im not to good with it. (But interior is fine )

Working on a laptop, so connection may be slow at times.
10/31/2012 10:16 pm
DawnoftheBobs
Hi, I am Justin, My In-Game name is DawnoftheBobs. I am 15. I am admin on two other servers and looking for more. Here is a quick easy to read pro-con list to me being an admin for your, server. Find the right match!.

Pros:

I have Skype

I know what I am doing.

I use proper English!!!

I Try and help everyone regardless of personal relationships with said person.

I am reliable(If the server is down for whatever reason, I will stay with the server, no matter how long its down I don't care if its for a month or a year, Once i am part of your team i will stay with you.)

Cons:

I cant get on twenty-four seven, For i have school and a social life.

At the beginning i may ask allot of questions, Just to get how you like your server.

I cant help with exterior building, Im not to good with it. (But interior is fine )

Working on a laptop, so connection may be slow at times.
10/31/2012 10:12 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Emp_Captain123
Position:Head Admin/ Admin
IGN: Emp_Captain123
Maturity: 1-10 ...8
Timezone: Central time
Nationality: American
Previous positions: Helper on AMinecraft (play.aminecraft.com)
Current positions:
Plugin knowledge: Extensive since I tried to run my own server for a while but didn't have enough help.
command knowledge: I know most of the commands for the plugins that I use. (World Edit, World Guard, PEX, Towny, HeroChat, Citizens, BlueTelepads, CommandSigns, Creative Control, Essentials, LWC, modreq, and multiple announcer plugins)
Reason we should pick you:
You should pick me since I know the most important aspects of running a server and how they can be accomplished.

Running an MMO server consists of multiple important components to keep the server enjoyable such as accessibility for new players, clear and concisely defined rules that are enforced with reasonable and adequate punishments for breaking them, a friendly and competent staff that is ready to help with issues that may arise, and constant communication between staff and players to create a better gaming experience.

Player accessibility for a server consists of as soon as the player gets on the server they already know how to contact the staff and what the rules are.

Clearly defined rules are essential to any successful server because rules that are clearly defined leave no grey area for potential rule breakers. Having a set punishment for certain misconduct is also important. The server can accomplish this by having multiple jails for different misconduct, leaving the punishment time to the discretion of the owner, admin, or mods on a per case basis. Having the jail is an important component for the server as it gives the player a second chance to continue playing on the server.

A friendly and competent staff is more than vital to having a successful server, as the staff is one of the main ways that the players view the server. A friendly staff that the players enjoy leads them to recommend the server to their friends thus increasing the server popularity and the cycle repeats which in turn raises the donation levels for the owner. I believe that I could benefit the server because I have experience as a barista in being friendly to the customers to keep them coming back and so that enjoy the coffee house experience. Just as important as a friendly staff is a competent one. This is important because the staff must be able to look at complaints and determine if they are valid or not. The staff must think on their feet and be able to deal with unforeseen complications such as a server crash or a person attempting to cheat the game.

The final component of running an MMO server is a constant communication and feedback between the players and staff. This is vital because the players are the ones playing the game so they can potentially see things that should be changed that the staff might overlook. Also everyone has ideas so the more feedback that the server gets the better they can make the experience.
10/31/2012 10:10 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Updates
Minecraft Name: Permissions
Building Skills: 8/10 i can build cool things and i'm really creative
Why should I choose you: because i can install plugins, make ranks, and world edit really cool structures and i have been staff over 30 times on other servers
10/31/2012 10:05 pm
anonpmc404337
[deleted]
10/31/2012 10:01 pm
stranednarwal
minecraft name: Strandednarwal

Building skills high: 17/20
Why I should choose you: I am very mature I have been admins on many servers and I have also built many spawns.
10/31/2012 9:37 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Unicorn
Arenten564
Minecraft Name: Arenten564
Building Skills: High, I would say 19/20.
Age: 9. Please don't take this into judgement, alot of people say I'm mature for my age.
Why should I choose you: I'm a good builder, and I made a 8/10 for a master builder project on a server.
10/31/2012 9:44 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
wen372
Then why are you level 1?
11/01/2012 9:37 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Unicorn
Arenten564
I just started PMC.
10/31/2012 9:31 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
mclaxa123
don go on the serevr
10/31/2012 9:25 pm
mclaxa123
also my skype is: dacoltsfan13
10/31/2012 9:24 pm
Don Crypted
Also, you should know that the server website is http://www.minecrime.com.
Level 1 : New Crafter
Ice_Asian
is it 1.3.2?
10/31/2012 9:25 pm
Don Crypted
No, it's 1.4.2
GoldenBrand12345
Minecraft Name:GoldenBrand
Building Skills: 8/10
Why should I choose you:Because I got Skype and I can build really awesome castles
10/31/2012 9:23 pm
mclaxa123
Minecraft Name: mclaxa123
Building Skills: i am great at building anything that is not medival
Why should I choose you: i am the best person for the job
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome