Staff/ Builders/ Plugin people neededfor new server

Woodsy1995's Avatar Woodsy199510/13/13 9:24 am
10/13/2013 11:16 am
ccardamone's Avatar ccardamone
So its a brand new server i need a spawn and some help with plugins, Simply join the server at 76.72.160.69:25646
Woodsy1995
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/13/2013 11:16 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
ccardamone
Name: Caroline ( But most people call me C or Cc )
In-Game Name: ccardamone
Why you want to be a Co-Owner / Admin :
First of all, I'm helpful and respectful to all players, admins and staff. Secondly, I'm highly cooperative and easy to get along with. Thirdly, I have the past experience of co-owner on 5 servers, mod on 6 servers, and admin on 3, although unfortunately they have been shut down due to inactivity. I'm also responsible and I can make sure everyone follow rules. In conclusion, I treat the players the way I like to be treated and I wanted to be a co-owner or admin because I love to answer people's questions, help to develop the server into a better and bigger server.
You should pick me because I can stop the rule breakers, I'm mature, I take care of things the right way. I've always promised to dedicate all of my time, effort and hard work to the wonderful servers that I become Staff on. I feel positivity and politeness coming from your server.
What you will do to help the server: I would help the server by developing more structures around the server thus making it better looking, make it not only a PvP, server but also with factions..
Experience: I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years, admin on three servers, mod on 6 and co-owner on 5 that had been shut down.
Can you advertise well for us?: Yes, I advertised about 3 servers now that are developing and it boosted their players by a bunch in the first few hours.
Will you do your duties to help: Yes, I will help around the server.
What do you do if someone repeatedly cursed or spammed after asked not to: I will talk to admins and staff online to discuss about him, if there is no staff online, I will kick him. However if he continues I will eventually ban him.
Rate: I can play Minecraft pretty much all day, unless I'm busy. I'll let you know when I'm busy, of course.
Builder rate: 8.5-9/10- ish.
Personality: Friendly, helpful, good academically, loyal, honest, compassion, respectful.
Extra: I do have a mic in the pc, but the pc makes areally annoying sound sometimes, and it might be found hard to hear what I say. I've never been banned, unless banning for fun is seen as banned for real. And I know it says co-owner, but anything would be great.

Thanks for your time and your consideration.
Sincerely,
Cc
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome