Staff for Greek Mythology Server

eli1211's Avatar eli12116/23/14 7:12 pm
9/13/2014 1:12 pm
Awesomeer12345's Avatar Awesomeer12345
Hello everyone I had a great idea and I got a sponsorship! So now I need to start getting Staff/Gods for the server! Here is what the server is in a nutshell!

So I am a big fan of Mythology and I have met a lot of people on PMC and other areas that are to! so basically we use the Olympian gods and they will be considered like staff but they will be in Survival and own an area where people (Half-Bloods) and their God Parent lives and owns an area! and we can have alliances and fight or they can be independent. The Half Bloods have to prove them selves to the god of there choice and the gods will choose between every new player!

God list and Special Abilities of that god!

Red=Taken
Green=Open

Zeus- Owner
Poseidon- Has Unlimited Water
Hades- Rules Underworld
Hermes- Unlimited Speed
Aris- He can choose a side in a war and that side wins. (Every couple rounds)
Apollo- Plays Music, and can use /heal
Hephaestus- has diamond tools/armor that is from his forge
Artemis- Has awesome bows, unlimited food!
Athena- Zeus Most liked child (Uses his weapons)
Aphrodite- she can make an alliance with anyone, they can not say no New players that haven't/don't get claimed go to Aphrodite's Land

IGN:
Name:
Knowledge of Greek Mythology (1-10):
Why you want to be staff on this server:
The God you want to be:
Why:
Random Greek Mythology Fact:
eli1211
Level 15 : Journeyman Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/13/2014 1:12 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Awesomeer12345
IGN:aweomeer123
Name:Troy Blair
Knowledge of Greek Mythology (1-10):10
Why you want to be staff on this server: Greek is my favorite
The God you want to be: none of the gods because l want be a Demi-God, Leo Valdez
Why: Leo is my favorite out of the Heroes of Olympus series
Random Greek Mythology Fact: Kronos killed his father and he fell into the ocean and made Aphrodite
06/27/2014 3:38 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Dragonborn
Dionysus
IGN: The_Dionysus_
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Jesse
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Knowledge of Greek Mythology: 8.5
Why you want to be staff on this server: I love the idea of living in Greek mythology during my downtime. I want to be a helpful part of this and help other people as the server develops a playerbase.
The god you want to be: Dionysus
Why: Dionysus is the god of wine and ecstasy (A.K.A. PURE FUN! ) and is capable of many different roles. He is greatly revered for his elements, making him powerful without even needing any necessarily strong abilities, which he does have. Why wouldn't you want to be DIonysus my friends?
Random Greek Mythology Fact: Athena technically has one parent, Zeus. She sprang forth from his head like a Jack-in-the-Box!
06/26/2014 11:09 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
superego5642
Edited*
06/26/2014 9:44 am
EZQ
Also, if you are trying to use the 12 main gods, I think you're missing Hera and Demeter.
06/26/2014 8:11 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
CubeTurtle
I've seen these servers' before. Anyways goodluck
06/26/2014 8:00 am
EZQ
Can I get the IP?
06/25/2014 6:58 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer
ronsampaul
IGN: ronsampaul
Name: Noah
Knowledge of Greek Mythology (1-10): 9
Why you want to be staff on this server: I love Greek Mythology!!! I want to be apart of the server and help people out on the server. I never saw a Greek myth server and I thought it would be the best thing if I could be staff on it.
The God you want to be: Ares
Why: I would like to be Ares because he is my second favorite god. My favorite god is Hades but he is taken. I like the war aspect of Ares and I like how he can choose sides of the war.
Random Greek Mythology Fact: Pandora was the first mortal woman.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope you accept me.
06/25/2014 7:52 pm
eli1211
Accepted!
06/25/2014 2:01 pm
EZQ
Hello, this is EZQ, and I think that the idea for this server is genius. Seriously, it sounds like a really fun server. Well anyways, here's my application:

IGN: EZQ
Name: Jakob, but you can call me Jake.
Age: 13 (Yes, I am a bit young, and I hope age doesn't count as a factor in this.)
Knowledge of Greek Mythology (1-10): Probably an 8.
Why you want to be staff on this server: As I mentioned earlier, this server sounds like a very enjoyable one to play on and I feel like it has a lot of potential. I am almost always playing multi-player, meaning that I will be a very active player on the server and will try my best to be a fair but kind staff member/leader.
The God you want to be: Hephaestus
Why: Considering that there are only 2 spots left, I had to choose one . Back to the point, I think Hephaestus would be an AWESOME god to be because of him having the forges and also being the god of fire. I also like him because he was Leo's dad in the Heroes of Olympus series.
Random Greek Mythology Fact: Almost all Greek gods have two names (with the exception of Apollo.) One of the names is in Greek, while the other is in Roman. For example, Zeus is Zeus's Greek name, while his Roman/Latin name is Jupiter.

I hope this gets excepted, but if you feel that I am not fit for staff, that is just fine with me.
Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
EZQ
06/25/2014 7:52 pm
eli1211
Accepted
06/25/2014 12:11 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Warrior
BaconHD
eli1211Hello everyone I had a great idea and I got a sponsorship! So now I need to start getting Staff/Gods for the server! Here is what the server is in a nutshell!

So I am a big fan of Mythology and I have met a lot of people on PMC and other areas that are to! so basically we use the Olympian gods and they will be considered like staff but they will be in Survival and own an area where people (Half-Bloods) and their God Parent lives and owns an area! and we can have alliances and fight or they can be independent. The Half Bloods have to prove them selves to the god of there choice and the gods will choose between every new player!

God list and Special Abilities of that god!

Red=Taken
Green=Open

Zeus- Owner
Poseidon- Has Unlimited Water
Hades- Rules Underworld
Hermes- Unlimited Speed
Aris- He can choose a side in a war and that side wins. (Every couple rounds)
Apollo- Plays Music, and can use /heal
Hephaestus- has diamond tools/armor that is from his forge
Artemis- Has awesome bows, unlimited food!
Athena- Zeus Most liked child (Uses his weapons)
Aphrodite- she can make an alliance with anyone, they can not say no New players that haven't/don't get claimed go to Aphrodite's Land

IGN:
Name:
Knowledge of Greek Mythology (1-10):
The God you want to be:
Why:
Random Greek Mythology Fact:

IGN: manliyman101
Name: Jason
Knowledge of Greek Mythology (1-10): 8.7575446
Why you want to be staff on this server: I wish to be a staff member on a server I love studying about, I've always wanted to be a god and fight in wars and all that. I'm also mature, respected, certified to help a server grow into a powerful big community instead of a puny server that gets barely any members
The God you want to be: Ares (It's ares not aris)
Why: I love his motorcycle he rides and he's deadly gear he wears
Random Greek Mythology Fact: Theres was a battle called TitansvsGod which was Father vs Sons and The Sons/Gods won
06/25/2014 12:06 pm
epicfacedude
IGN: epicfacedude33
Name: Josh
Knowledge of Greek Mythology (1-10):7
Why you want to be staff on this server:Because this server sounds realy fun and interesting
The God you want to be:Hephaestus
Why: Because its one of the gods left, (I wanted artemis) And This god sounds pretty cool.
Random Greek Mythology Fact: Did you know hercules name is supposed to be pranounces Here-a-kal-ees?
06/25/2014 12:01 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ethansv12
IGN: ethansv12
Name: Ethan
Knowledge of Greek Mythology (1-10): 8
Why you want to be staff on this server: I am very mature and experienced. I am staff on GalaxyGaming which is in devleopment and was a moderator on a kitpvp server until I resigned. I also own a server and I am a guard on a prison server. I can bring higher moderation levels and more experience to your server as well as many other things.
The God you want to be: Hephaestus
Why: He seems very cool, and his abilities are awesome. He is important when it comes to wars because he can make epic armour and weapons.
Random Greek Mythology Fact: Zeus Hades and Poseidon are all brothers and known as the Big 3.
06/25/2014 11:48 am
eli1211
BaconHDIGN: manliyman101
Random Greek Mythology Fact: Theres was a battle called TitansvsGod which was Father vs Sons and The Sons/Gods won

you skipped one go back and redo
06/25/2014 11:46 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Warrior
BaconHD
IGN: manliyman101
Why you want to be staff on this server: I wish to be a staff member on a server I love studying about, I've always wanted to be a god and fight in wars and all that. I'm also mature, respected, certified to help a server grow into a powerful big community instead of a puny server that gets barely any members
06/25/2014 12:02 am
Level 1 : New Miner
KeyStar
Key_Star24 sorry i spelled it wrong
06/24/2014 11:50 pm
FilipinoPride
IGN: FillipinoPride
Name: Martha
Age: I have had some creepy encounters when I had discussed my age so I am in the 11-14 age range
Knowledge Of Greek Mythology: (1-10): 9
Why You Want To Be Staff On This Server: I feel I could really contribute to the server and help make it be the best server it could be. I know a great deal of Greek, Roman and a bit of Egyptian Mythology. I am an average builder but with time and effort I think I can make some great builds
The God/Goddess You Want To Be: Any spot that is open is great for me but my preference would be Artemis or Athena.
Why: Artemis is a patron goddess which means she does not have a husband. I am an independent woman who doesnt need a man because she kicks ass. Athena is the goddess of wisdom. I am the type of person who rationalizes, and plans. I dont like to rush into things.
Random Greek Mythology Fact: Oedipus was the Greek king of Thebes. He had a prophecy that he would kill his father and bring chaos to his family and city. He would also grow to marry his mother. So Oedipus was literally a motherf***** xD
06/25/2014 11:48 am
eli1211
Well you have Aris, Apollo, and Hephaestus
06/24/2014 11:44 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Eighth_Flame
IGN: Eighth_Flame
Name: JJ
Knowledge of Greek Mythology (1-10): 8-9
Why you want to be staff on this server: Greek culture is amazing, and I'd like the experience to be a staff memeber on a server which seems cool!
The God you want to be: Apollo
Why: I always though of Apollo as being some badass, suave guy that could destroy and wreck things if he wanted to.
Random Greek Mythology Fact: Gaea is the mother of all the giants.
06/25/2014 11:50 am
eli1211
Accepted
06/24/2014 11:42 pm
KeyStar
Actually instead of Hermes can I have Apollo, I have noticed you have a male Artemis so It would've cool if you accepted me because then u would have a female Apollo
06/24/2014 11:40 pm
KeyStar
I have know Greek mythology since I was 8.i really like the idea of a mythology because I have always been want to do something with mythology besides reading it.(that is fun also) I am 14years old
Random fact Hera is the goddess of Marriage and her symbol/ animal is a cow
And the month June was named after her Juno-Hera
06/24/2014 11:35 pm
KeyStar
Hi my username is Key_star24 I would like to join. I was wondering if I could've Hera or Hestia, if not I can be Hermes or a demigod
06/25/2014 11:50 am
eli1211
Sorry Declined
06/24/2014 1:04 am
Taqueetos
IGN: salabaxtonjr
Name: Molly
Skype: My skype is inactive, but I can be reached by the email banekitteh@gmail.com
Knowledge of Greek Mythology (1-10): I'd say an 8 or 9. It is/was my best and favorite subject in school.
Why you want to be staff on this server: This idea is so unique, and I don't think I've seen any servers such as this one before. I loved studying Greek mythology and sometimes still read books about it. My dog's name is Ares actually It'd be quite fun to be a part of a server like this! I'd still really love to play even if I'm not worthy of staff.
The God you want to be: Aphrodite
Random Greek Mythology Fact: Greek gods/goddesses have sacred animals, and if I remember correctly, Aphrodite's animals are a sparrow and dove.

This is such a cool idea, and I hope I can be a part of it. Thanks for posting here!

- Molly
06/24/2014 7:45 am
eli1211
Welcome
06/24/2014 12:07 am
eli1211
4 more open!
06/23/2014 11:17 pm
wow come on :/
06/23/2014 11:14 pm
IGN: 0330948
Name:Alex Wu
Knowledge of Greek Mythology (1-10):8
Why you want to be staff on this server:I want to be staff because Greek mythology is cool
The God you want to be:Hephaestus
Why: I am a great pvper
Random Greek Mythology Fact: Medusa Had Equally Ugly Sisters
06/23/2014 11:16 pm
eli1211
Sorry! Declined! Be more thorough
06/23/2014 10:57 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
BooBear1801
IGN: BooBear1801
Name: Ally
Knowledge of Greek Mythology (1-10):7
Why you want to be staff on this server: I want to help keep the server safe while acting like Gods and goddesses
The God you want to be: Athena
Why: That girl is bad-ass. She is fierce and brave and pretty. Who couldn't love her!
Random Greek Mythology Fact: Zeus had many different children with all different women.
06/23/2014 11:11 pm
eli1211
Skype!
06/23/2014 10:22 pm
eli1211
Bump
06/23/2014 8:51 pm
WBDune15
06/23/2014 8:46 pm
eli1211
Skype Both of you!
06/23/2014 8:34 pm
WBDune15
IGN: wbdune
Name:Liam
Knowledge of Greek Mythology (1-10):9
Why you want to be staff on this server: The server sounds fun and I love Greek mythology I have read every PJ book twice.
The God you want to be:Hades
Why: Because he is one of my favorite gods and his skills are cool
Random Greek Mythology Fact:The gates of his realm are guarded by his three-headed dog, Cerberus, the son of Typhon, who was assigned the task of ensuring that no one escaped the realm of Hades
06/23/2014 8:45 pm
eli1211
Hello Hades! Accepted!
06/23/2014 8:24 pm
thomas-minecraft
IGN: dinoman625
Name: Thomas
Knowledge of Greek Mythology (1-10): 9.5
Why you want to be staff on this server: Because I read percy jackson (all 5 books) and loved them so it would be amazingly fun
The God you want to be: Artemis
Why: Because I loved Artemis in the books and her archery was amazing, her hunters were pretty cool and I'd love to use all her bows (in male form)
Random Greek Mythology Fact: Kronos ate his children and was killed by his own weapon (sickle) and went to the underworld (Tartarus)
06/25/2014 11:43 am
eli1211
i need your skype!
06/23/2014 8:45 pm
eli1211
Male Artemis! SOUNDS SICK! lol Accepted!
06/23/2014 8:00 pm
eli1211
bump
06/23/2014 7:30 pm
JacobMonster
Blood_Archer 184
06/23/2014 7:23 pm
JacobMonster
IGN: JacobMonster18
Name: Jacob
Knowledge of Greek Mythology (1-10): 9-10
Why you want to be staff on this server: It sounds super fun and I am a big fan of Greek mythology I have read every PJ book. And i wanna help out with anything you need help with.
The God you want to be: Poseidon
Why: Not because he's the father of percy but because I love the water and he is the most awesome god ever and he has the best staff/trident
Random Greek Mythology Fact: Most Monsters You Know Have The Same Mother
06/23/2014 7:28 pm
eli1211
Alright I what is your skype! FYI: Accepted!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome