Staff for Hire! Click if You Need Staff For a New Server!

Enderdragon8872's Avatar Enderdragon88727/10/18 2:56 am
7/18/2018 1:27 am
unhelp's Avatar unhelp
Hello! My name is Echo and I have been Head Admin on a quite popular RP server before it was shut down due to emotional stress on the owner.

I haven't been able to find a server that needs staff and isn't extremely picky and has impossible requirements (such as donating $50 and being the highest rank with 1 month of playtime).

I'm going to be brutally honest and tell you what the pros and cons of me are!

My requirements:
*Must have at least SOME rules against excessive swearing.
*Must have a non-abusive owner who does not ignore players.

My preferred environments:
*Family friendly. Not a fan of swearing...
*PVE. I'm awful at PVP!
*5 players online at minimum every week.
*Furry and Roleplayer friendly! OwO

Pros:
*Mature
*Asexual so I won't be creepy toward anyone
*Kind and sweet
*Has some sort of maternal instinct so I'm good at handling younger players.
*Has Discord
*Will tell you before going offline for long amounts of time
*Good at banners
*Good at building
*Can double as an architect and moderator if needed
*Can be serious and silly at appropriate times
*Doesn't resort to the Ban Hammer instantly

Cons:
*Shy little bean.
*Quite young despite behaviors and grammar.
*Can't use Voice Chat
*Gets quite emotional at times and can't feel emotion at others
*Does not swear (can be counted as a pro...?)

Message or comment if you need proof of my builds, proof of my banners, or proof of other things. Tell me if you need more details, I'm just giving an example of what I'm like.

Anyway, as a new person, I'm unsure if I put this in the right place but oh well. If you need someone for your server to watch over everyone else, then contact me!
Enderdragon8872
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/18/2018 1:27 am
Level 1 : New Miner
unhelp
hey. blaze craft is looking for staff, and you might be decent it seems? please add me on discord for more information @ah#9928

:^ )
07/12/2018 9:11 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Taco
Arakhne
Hi Echo! My name is Alyssa (IGN: Arakhne) and I own the Astara server. It's a teen rated (but I still try to moderate swearing) horror server. The game is adventure based with a detailed map and heavy on lore, which means lots of roleplay. Because of this the staff and players are very close and we try to keep a very friendly environment on the server. We need all staff positions filled and have no requirements other than that staff members be polite and actively participate in the server and have a genuine interest in it. My Discord is 4riadne#8259 and I would love to hear back from you! Here is the link to my server if you would like more information. www.planetminecraft.com/server/astara-the-land-beyond-the-ravine/
07/17/2018 9:35 pm
Enderdragon8872
Hello Alyssa. I wanted to mention that I am, unfortunately, not the greatest at handling horror. So I may not be able to join it without chickening out ^^"
07/11/2018 1:14 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Network
UnknownSquids
I would love to work for you here is my discord. Cold#6856
07/10/2018 10:11 am
Level 20 : Expert Miner
anonpmc1572080
[deleted]
07/10/2018 10:09 pm
Enderdragon8872
Okay! If you want, we could talk on Discord if you have it.
07/11/2018 7:10 am
Level 20 : Expert Miner
anonpmc1572080
[deleted]
07/10/2018 6:54 am
Level 27 : Expert Taco
Noah
Hello! We request that our staff members have a decent playtime, but we have accepted people with as little as 12 hours of playtime! We are exactly what you are looking for!

We have a rule on excessive swearing, we are a PVE towny survival server, we have an average of 6-15 players on at prime times and we accept everyone! Furries, RPers, LGBTQ+, anyone that is respectful we allow!

We cannot guarantee you staff, as we need some requirements, but come check us out! Staff, or a regular player, we think you'd enjoy!

IP: HushCraft.net
07/10/2018 10:07 pm
Enderdragon8872
Hello there! I'd like to say I don't exactly have enough time to play for long amounts of time, but I'll see. Also please, keep in mind this isn't a cry for staff on a server. This is for people who are desperate for good staff without the hassle of waiting for a good player to show up.

I would prefer being promoted sooner than 12 hours if possible, as on most servers I'm normally promoted quickly since I can prove myself worthy quickly.

I'd rather not be restrained from promotion just because of playtime when/if I fit all requirements. If you can promise this, I will apply and go on as soon as possible.
07/11/2018 1:32 am
Level 27 : Expert Taco
Noah
Hi! Thanks for checking out the server.

We simply believe that in order to get the best staff for our server they need to have more than 12 hours of play time so they understand how our server works and aren't just staff hunting. We understand if you do not like this, but it simply is a must for our server.

If you would wish to play as a player, or try to work up as a staff. That is your choosing. We hope to see you in the future :)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome