STAFF NEEDED!!!

xXloltasticXx's Avatar xXloltasticXx3/30/12 3:05 am
4/20/2012 10:57 am
outypoo's Avatar outypoo
Hey

I'm making a new server (Non-PVP, Non-Grief, etc.) and need staff. I need some people that are good with tech stuff there is a rank below you can apply for.

POSITIONS UPDATED
OWNER 1/1
CO-OWNER 1/1
MEGA-ADMIN 1/1
ADMIN 3/5
MEGA-MOD 1/1
MOD 4/5
DEV 2/2
GOD-BUILDER 3/3 (Awesome at building)
ARTIST 0/1 (PLEASE I REALLY NEED ONE)

DEV, Need to know about plugins, bukkit, mods, websites, etc.
(They don't have to know everything they just need to know some in case I don't know)

Artists, Just need to be good at making good pics (on the computer) for advertising, etc. (Basically just graphic designers except they don't need to be awesome at it just good enough)

God-Builders, Are just really awesome builders that could help ou the server by making awesome landmarks. They do get commands

Owner, Co-Owner, Mega-Admin, Admin, Mega-Mod, Mod, Are just like all other servers just cool, nice, awesome helpers DDDDD

APPLICATION

IGN (In-Game Name):
Age?:
What position do you want?:
How could you help the server?:
If you are chosen how dedicated would you be to the server?:
Why should I pick you?:
Have you had any experience before?:
How much time would you spend on the server?:
Are you impatient?:
What would you do if the server randomly crashed?:
What would you do if someone asked for OP?:
What would you do if there was a spammer?:
What would you do if there was a griefer?:
What would you do if you saw a CREEPER!?:
If your friend spammed/griefed what would you do, would you kick/ban him/her?:
If someone was abusing staff/member (meaning a player) how would you deal with it?:
(If Needed) Would you be able to donate money to server?:
Tell me about yourself:
Do you have skype? :
PM me (Your skype):

Thanks -xXloltasticXx
xXloltasticXx
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/20/2012 10:57 am
Level 1 : New Modder
outypoo
I don't know if you still need staff but:
IGN (In-Game Name): Outypoo
Age?:15
What position do you want?: Admin/Dev
How could you help the server?: I can help by programming & Configuring plugins, also can make Banners/Websites
If you are chosen how dedicated would you be to the server? I would be on Near-all the time, and would help anyone who needs help.
Why should I pick you?: I've been a Moderator & Admin on other servers, also had my own with 25+ people on once.
Have you had any experience before?: Yes
How much time would you spend on the server?: As much as I can.
Are you impatient?: Sometimes.
What would you do if the server randomly crashed?: I would contact you & tell you straight away.
What would you do if someone asked for OP?:I would politely warn them that they will not get OP, if they spammed I would kick/ban.
What would you do if there was a spammer? Kick him.
What would you do if there was a griefer?: I would ban straight away.
What would you do if you saw a CREEPER!?: Give it a hug.
If your friend spammed/griefed what would you do, would you kick/ban him/her?:I would take my responsibility and Ban or warn them.
04/02/2012 2:26 am
xXloltasticXx
The following people have not yet PM'ed me on skype: twikki3, Caboose_RvsB (iMiles),
TheBlueDragon06, alegitcreeper, Semperfidels99, immacrazyaussie, Tylarizard and Draconiass.

(I am going by your minecraft IGN) Some of you are at risk of losing your rank so please PM me on skype: xXloltasticXx

(I understand that some of you have just resonantly posted)
04/02/2012 2:10 am
xXloltasticXx
HEY!, everyone that has been accepted, please send me a request on skype because I am going through the people and half haven't sent a request so please do so!
04/02/2012 12:27 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Draconiass
IGN (In-Game Name): Draconiass
Age?: 14
What position do you want?: God Builder
How could you help the server?: I can help by adding and constructing awesome buildings to the server! I love to design Spires, Obstacle Courses, Forests and Mountainous scenery
If you are chosen how dedicated would you be to the server?: I'd be very dedicated, i'll get on when ever I can (Which is a lot of the time )
Why should I pick you?: I'm friendly, you can get along well with me and I will never disrespect anyone in the Server.
Have you had any experience before?: I've been a Co-Owner for 2 servers in the past and have gained trust from almost every server I visit due to my constructions.
How much time would you spend on the server?: As long as I possibly can! Maybe 6-10 Hours per day?
Are you impatient?: I'll admit I can be sometimes, but i'm not super impatient
What would you do if the server randomly crashed?: Get in contact with the owner and make sure it's going to be okay.
What would you do if someone asked for OP?: Tell them politely not to ask for ranks, just enjoy the sever
What would you do if there was a spammer?: Give him/her a warning, if they fail to stop, give a temp. ban.
What would you do if there was a griefer?: Ask them to stop, if they ignore my request, temp. ban.
What would you do if you saw a CREEPER!?: Ask it if it wants a hug <3
If your friend spammed/griefed what would you do, would you kick/ban him/her?: I'd question them, it really depends on how much they've effected the server.
If someone was abusing staff/member (meaning a player) how would you deal with it?: I'd try to calm them down, if they fail to comply i'll contact the Owner.
(If Needed) Would you be able to donate money to server?: On some occasions
Tell me about yourself: Me? Oh you don't want to hear about me.. Well, i'm 14, English and still in school (Obviously ) I always try to use correct grammar and I love to use emoticons I'm very artistic in terms of portraying what my mind wants to see. However i'm quite slow at working, i'll often stare at the design i'm making for a while and then add a small detail, then stare at it again.
Do you have skype? : Yes
PM me (Your skype): You'll get it darling
04/02/2012 1:53 am
xXloltasticXx
YAY u get god builder

PM me on skype: xXloltasticXx
04/01/2012 11:39 pm
Level 42 : Master Dragonborn
TheBlueDragon06
oops i forgot this bit

If someone was abusing staff/member (meaning a player) how would you deal with it?: i would kick them, warn them and if continues ban them, also taking screenshots and send them to the owner as proof.
(If Needed) Would you be able to donate money to server?: Yes in a couple of weeks
Tell me about yourself: Im 17 very mature, love minecraft, very creative and resourceful need more just ask

Oh and skyoe is Thebluedragon06
04/01/2012 11:34 pm
Level 42 : Master Dragonborn
TheBlueDragon06
IGN (In-Game Name): TheBlueDragon06
Age?:17
What position do you want?: admin or mod
How could you help the server?: Yes most definitively
If you are chosen how dedicated would you be to the server? very dedicated i would obey all rules etc. and spend my time helping out other members when needed
Why should I pick you?: ive been a moderator in numerous servers and admins on e few other servers
Have you had any experience before?: yes
How much time would you spend on the server?: as Much time as you would let me
Are you impatient?: no
What would you do if the server randomly crashed?: I would let you know ASAP.
What would you do if someone asked for OP?: I would Kick them an warn them not to ask for op.
What would you do if there was a spammer? Give him a warning then if continues kick if continues ban.
What would you do if there was a griefer?: Instant ban
What would you do if you saw a CREEPER!?: I would slaughter it straight away lol.
If your friend spammed/griefed what would you do, would you kick/ban him/her?:i would kick them if they spammed and i would ban them if they griefed no hesitation

Hope you accept
04/02/2012 1:54 am
xXloltasticXx
You get mod
04/01/2012 11:15 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
dunerunner
IGN (In-Game Name):dunerunner
Age?:14 but im very mature
What position do you want?:any that i can get rly im happy with whatever
How could you help the server?:i am a good leader and have lots of minecrafts friend
If you are chosen how dedicated would you be to the server?:very i only use one server at a time and mine recently quit
Why should I pick you?:beacuse im mature very dedicated get on evry other day like for ever and i am a good leader and friendly
Have you had any experience before?:i have lots of friends so i know some comands
How much time would you spend on the server?:all day evry other day
Are you impatient?: no i am very patients
What would you do if the server randomly crashed?:i would contact u
What would you do if someone asked for OP?:say no and if they ask again kicked again they will be banned if we have no spots open
What would you do if there was a spammer?:ban
What would you do if there was a griefer?:ban
What would you do if you saw a CREEPER!?:kill it with my sword
If your friend spammed/griefed what would you do, would you kick/ban him/her?: ban
If someone was abusing staff/member (meaning a player) how would you deal with it?:kick them
(If Needed) Would you be able to donate money to server?:i dont have a job so probably not
Tell me about yourself:i am patient friendly and good with others i enforce laws all the time but i also can have fun i am mature and also an awsome builder
Do you have skype? :no srry
04/02/2012 1:53 am
xXloltasticXx
Sorry but denied
04/01/2012 5:14 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Geek
eldin
IGN: eldin
I would like Admin.
I love helping new players, building, and other such great stuff for the server!
I would be super dedicated, if I like servers, sometimes I stay on for hours a day, if i don't I just leave.
Why should you pick me? Well, I love to build, and I've been Mod on 1 server, OP on 2, Admin on 2, and Admin in Training on 1!
I have lots of experience in Minecraft, OP or otherwise!
I told you in the dedicated part, but I'll tell you again: if I like the server, then hours and hours!
Impatient: Sometimes. I get frustrated if it doesn't happen for 2 hours or more.
If the server crashed I would contact you right away to get it back up. I would help if I could.
If a random guy asked for OP, first I would say no, then mute, then kick, then ip-ban.
If someone spammed, first mute, then kick, then ip-ban!
If a griefer came on: freeze + mute, kick, then ip-ban! I would fix it myself, or if you happen to make a fix-griefing team, I would hire them.
Creeper Issue: I would be ultra scared then I would brave it!
If a friend griefed, I would freeze him/her and talk, and if I think I should use one of my powers, I would do so.
If someone abused any other player, noob or owner, I would mute + freeze, give them a good lesson, then if they keep doing it, kick then ip-ban!
No, I'm 11, I don't have a card or paypal
I've been on Minecraft since Alpha, and gaming at all since I was 7. I'm a really cute girl and I can make skins and build well.
Yup, I got Skype! I'll PM you if I'm accepted!
04/01/2012 10:57 pm
xXloltasticXx
Do you mind being a mod?
04/02/2012 3:36 am
Level 31 : Artisan Geek
eldin
I'll happily be any staff member, I'd love to help
04/02/2012 1:58 pm
xXloltasticXx
ok you are admin

04/01/2012 3:50 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Archer
immacrazyaussie
IGN (In-Game Name): immacrazyaussie
Age?:19,
What position do you want?: admin or mod or dev
How could you help the server?: I have run countless servers but don't have the resources at the moment to host my own like i normally do
If you are chosen how dedicated would you be to the server?:Fair and Organized with following any rules as i would expect the staff of any server i have ever run to act
Why should I pick you?: experience, available
Have you had any experience before?: yes
How much time would you spend on the server?: i could dedicate 4-5 hours a day to the server
Are you impatient?: no
What would you do if the server randomly crashed?: with no access to the console or system running it, pm owner
What would you do if someone asked for OP?: no or apply here
What would you do if there was a spammer?:verbal warning, warning of being kicked then kick, i normally kick 2-3 times before i threghten ban
What would you do if there was a griefer?: Warning, if continues kick,if continues further ban
What would you do if you saw a CREEPER!?: kill it rebuild what it blows up
If your friend spammed/griefed what would you do, would you kick/ban him/her?:yes

If someone was abusing staff/member (meaning a player) how would you deal with it?: Record event, talk to other Admins/mods who may have seen it and consult
(If Needed) Would you be able to donate money to server?: saddly no
Tell me about yourself: 19 yo male, Have been playing since 1.6 and love the game and the idea, i like the smaller servers with lots of active members. my friends like survival over creative tho we are amazing builders. i have run servers in the past but the computer that was hosting has died and i do not have the money to fix it. I like order and rules and those to things make this game a lot more fun on multiplayer servers

Do you have skype? :yes but i rarely use it i prefer steam
PM me (Your skype):
04/01/2012 11:09 pm
xXloltasticXx
Ok you get mod
04/01/2012 1:50 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
Downsurge
IGN (In-Game Name): Tylarizard
Age?: 15
What position do you want?: Admin,Dev, all of them! ;P
How could you help the server?: The way i can help the server is by doing eveything needed from plugins, coding, GFX(Graphics), everything you need with bukkit and also website hosting. If you need anything just call me and i can help with it, also with the griefers, hackers and eveyone trying to ruin a server,
If you are chosen how dedicated would you be to the server?: I would play every single day for hours!
Why should I pick you?: Because i host a server and like to help other servers out to become successful. I know eveything about bukkit and its plugins an anything you would need.
Have you had any experience before?: Yes, plenty.
How much time would you spend on the server?: 15-20 hours a week
Are you impatient?: Nope
What would you do if the server randomly crashed?: If i had the console i would restart the server so it would be back on, otherwise i couldnt do anything else but warn the owner.
What would you do if someone asked for OP?: I would say no, we are not looking for staff right now.
What would you do if there was a spammer?: I would mute and jail, If it continued i would ban and ban IP.
What would you do if there was a griefer?: If there was a griefer i would jail him and rollback his grief.
What would you do if you saw a CREEPER!?: I would use /killall or kill him with a sword!
If your friend spammed/griefed what would you do, would you kick/ban him/her?: I would still ban him/her because just being a friend of a op doesnt give you rights to do what ever you like.
If someone was abusing staff/member (meaning a player) how would you deal with it?: I would get proof of it and give to the owner.
(If Needed) Would you be able to donate money to server?: Yes.
Tell me about yourself: I love minecraft i been playing since alpha and i am admin on plenty of server and host my own server which used to be popular with 32 avg players. Now it has dropped, so now i try to help other server become popular and become successful
Do you have skype? : Yes
PM me (Your skype): If i get accepted i will give you my skype!
04/01/2012 11:08 pm
xXloltasticXx
ok ill have you as a second dev
04/01/2012 1:32 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
Dabeasty
Guys, the server is being made and should hopefully be up in a day or so
04/01/2012 12:54 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Architect
zachh356
hello?
we can chat through hamachi hello wut is the ip??
04/01/2012 12:29 pm
zachh356
what is the ip adress???
04/01/2012 10:50 pm
xXloltasticXx
it is gonna be up tomorrow
04/01/2012 12:08 pm
zachh356
IGN (In-Game Name):zachh356
Age?:12
What position do you want?:admin or god builder
How could you help the server?:i caan help the server many ways like if i was an admin i caould ban grifers witvh would help alot! or if i was a god builder i could help it with my godly creations and make it popular!!
If you are chosen how dedicated would you be to the server?:i would be dedicated at mornin and night (pacific time) sry i have school
Why should I pick you?:i would love to be apart of yor server because for four irrisistable reasons. first i am very resposible with all of my work related and unrelated to minecraft. i hate grifeers and ban them strait away!!! on herocraft my whole city got grifed and it was happening rite infront of meee i couldent do anythig but say wtf stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if i was a mod or admin they would be long gone from that server!!! second i can build anything!!! but i am not good withredstone wireing (anything but redstone lol) third i am addicted to minecraft and play whenever i can so will most likely be monitoring anytime but at school!! fourth i never grant creative abilitys my response is always no u must earn it! fifth and finaly i always help those in need wether they need help with building or they need help with i dont know.... anything i will be there!!

Have you had any experience before?:yes mod on 2 and builder on 3
How much time would you spend on the server?:1-2 hrs a day
Are you impatient?:no
What would you do if the server randomly crashed?:i would wait for it to come back online
What would you do if someone asked for OP?:say no u have to earn it!
What would you do if there was a spammer?:mute them or tell them to sstop if they dont stop ban them!
What would you do if there was a griefer?:ban them instantly!
What would you do if you saw a CREEPER!?: kill it and get sulfur
If your friend spammed/griefed what would you do, would you kick/ban him/her?:i would give them one chance to stop but ban them if they dont.
If someone was abusing staff/member (meaning a player) how would you deal with it?: say no stop they are using u let them earn it!
(If Needed) Would you be able to donate money to server?:no sry im only a very mature 12 yearold:(
Tell me about yourself:i am an awesome 12 year old and have insane building skills just watch me on creative!
Do you have skype? :no
PM me (Your skype):none
04/02/2012 2:28 am
xXloltasticXx
I'm really sorry but you have been cut i didn't count up the people properly and there is an over count very sorry
04/01/2012 12:24 pm
xXloltasticXx
yep very nice, you can have god builder, also can u make a skype account?
04/01/2012 12:28 pm
zachh356
i dont think my dad will let me chat with somone from the internet but i can i email u?
04/01/2012 8:58 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Taco
violater
IGN (In-Game Name):
What position do you want?: Admin
How could you help the server?: I'm nice, honest, cheerful.
If you are chosen how dedicated would you be to the server?: On almost everyday when possible.
Why should I pick you?: I'm experienced with minecraft and I've been staff before, I also own my own 24/7 server.
Have you had any experience before?: Yes many
How much time would you spend on the server?: All, until I get demoted.
Are you impatient?: Sometimes
What would you do if the server randomly crashed?: Go on another until its back up.
What would you do if someone asked for OP?: Say no
What would you do if there was a spammer?: mute
What would you do if there was a griefer?:jail
What would you do if you saw a CREEPER!?: /butcher
If your friend spammed/griefed what would you do, would you kick/ban him/her?: ban
If someone was abusing staff/member (meaning a player) how would you deal with it?: report to the owner and tell the abuser to knock it off
(If Needed) Would you be able to donate money to server?: no
Tell me about yourself: I'm a boy scout I live by the scout law everyday and will use it on your server to be the best I could be. I'm experienced, mature, I've played minecraft since alpha. I also can configure almost any plugin to your liking. (Own my own bukkit server)
Do you have skype? : Si (YES)
PM me (Your Skype): OK
04/01/2012 11:19 am
xXloltasticXx
sorry you aren't accepted
04/01/2012 4:00 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
bkpinky_01
IGN (In-Game Name): bkpinky
What position do you want?: Mod please
How could you help the server?: By catching griefers and rule breakers.
If you are chosen how dedicated would you be to the server?: Well very because I'd make this my main priority!
Why should I pick you?: I know commands and I'm normally a nice person
Have you had any experience before?: 1 Mod 1 Op but both servers are no longer with us... *sniff*
How much time would you spend on the server?: 2+ hours a day
Are you impatient?: Only if someone is really annoying.
What would you do if the server randomly crashed?: Msg you
What would you do if someone asked for OP?: Say no read the rules.
What would you do if there was a spammer?: Kick then ban
What would you do if there was a griefer?: Depends what the rules were. Kick or BAN.
What would you do if you saw a CREEPER!?: Own it with my bare fists!
If your friend spammed/griefed what would you do, would you kick/ban him/her?: Same as others.
If someone was abusing staff/member (meaning a player) how would you deal with it?: Kick/ban
(If Needed) Would you be able to donate money to server?: No sorry
Tell me about yourself: I like doing pixelart
Do you have skype? : No maybe get it later.
PM me (Your skype):

I forgot a Smiley. better
04/01/2012 5:33 am
xXloltasticXx
yep read your app very nice you are mod, also what kind of pixel art?
03/31/2012 4:23 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
iMiles
lol some of the application is copied off from mine. /sarcasm
03/31/2012 4:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Jush
IGN (In-Game Name):Jush
Age?:13
What position do you want?:Admin
How could you help the server?:Ill watch it help people and just that lot.
If you are chosen how dedicated would you be to the server?:I'd be on 24/7
Why should I pick you?:i just really want to help and i just want to do it
Have you had any experience before?:once
How much time would you spend on the server?:24.7
Are you impatient?:no
What would you do if the server randomly crashed?:I would wait and contact you
What would you do if someone asked for OP?:I would ask you first if I would think its ok
What would you do if there was a spammer?:mute him and if he spams kick then ban after that is ip
What would you do if there was a griefer?:i would settle it the first time they greif next is temp ban then perm
What would you do if you saw a CREEPER!?:Run for it lol
If your friend spammed/griefed what would you do, would you kick/ban him/her?:I would treat them like another player kick ban mute and ip
If someone was abusing staff/member (meaning a player) how would you deal with it?:report it to u as well as trying to make him stop if hes a lower rank i would derank him but i would contact u
(If Needed) Would you be able to donate money to server?:Sorry but no not untill i move out.
Tell me about yourself:I just like adventures helping out and that lot
Do you have skype? :Yes
PM me (Your skype):Jush_mc
03/31/2012 4:32 pm
xXloltasticXx
what is your experience
03/31/2012 4:49 pm
Jush
An op BUt it wasnt long
03/31/2012 11:18 pm
xXloltasticXx
do you want the mod position?
03/31/2012 3:59 pm
iMiles
I know lots. And I just shut down my server and I have a correctly coded set of permissions.
03/31/2012 11:16 pm
xXloltasticXx
ok you get admin

03/31/2012 3:37 pm
iMiles
IGN (In-Game Name): Caboose_RvsB
What position do you want?: Admin or Higher
How could you help the server?: I know lots about plugins and how to code permissions.
If you are chosen how dedicated would you be to the server?: Of Course
Why should I pick you?: Because I am very experience and capable of this position.
Have you had any experience before?: Yes (I am an admin/Op on 20 hamachi servers and 14 bukkit servers) (I own a bukkit server myself as well)(but It is going to shut down soon)
How much time would you spend on the server?: 5-6 Hours a day
Are you impatient?: No
What would you do if the server randomly crashed?: I would wait and contact you.
What would you do if someone asked for OP?: I would warn them, then kick them, then jail, then ban.
What would you do if there was a spammer?: I would mute them
What would you do if there was a griefer?: I would ban, kick, or jail. (depends how severe the grief is.)
What would you do if you saw a CREEPER!?: I would run for my Life Lol.
If your friend spammed/griefed what would you do, would you kick/ban him/her?: I would do what I posted.
If someone was abusing staff/member (meaning a player) how would you deal with it?: I would tell you immediately.
(If Needed) Would you be able to donate money to server?: Yes if needed.
Tell me about yourself: I am very experienced
Do you have skype? :No
PM me (Your skype):
03/31/2012 3:44 pm
xXloltasticXx
thx for redoing it, how good are you with plugins?
03/31/2012 3:25 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
SjefsSt3kare
IGN (In-Game Name): SjefsSt3kare
Age?: 13 (soon 14)
What position do you want?: I can take any position, i don't mind. I'm here to help
How could you help the server?: I will go against griefing, modders and cheats! And i will not "play" on the server i will help. If i were there to play i would just be a builder/player, and I also live in Norway(6 hours different or something) that means i could be on while you guys are offline, so there always would be a staff on.
If you are chosen how dedicated would you be to the server?: I would be as dedicated as the owner, i would do nearly anything for it.
Why should I pick you?: I think you should pick me because I'm a helpful and positive person, i'm easy to work with and i'm very experience with admin and owner commands.
Have you had any experience before?: well i've run my own server once, so i know nearly all the commands and plugins, also if something has gone wrong with the server i could probably fix it. And i've been a Supermod on Lonks Server.
How much time would you spend on the server?: Most of my spare time at least 3 hours a day.
Are you impatient?: Not at all, i can wait for as long as it takes.
What would you do if the server randomly crashed?:I would do all i can to help and fix it, and i would offer to hold a temp server while the other server is down.
What would you do if someone asked for OP?: I would give I'm a warning and say not to ask for ranks, and ask him to obey and follow the rules.
What would you do if there was a spammer?: I would give him a warning, if he doesn't stop i would report him to the owner, if your completely offline i would ban him (if i had permissions for that)
What would you do if there was a griever?: I would report him to you, ( ban him if i had permissions to that)
What would you do if you saw a CREEPER!?: I would take my awsm enchanted diamond sword and stab him
If your friend spammed/griefed what would you do, would you kick/ban him/her?: I would would treat him/her like any other
If someone was abusing staff/member (meaning a player) how would you deal with it?: I would report to you, and talk to the person that is doing it. ( If i had permissions i might have demoted him/her
(If Needed) Would you be able to donate money to server?: If it was critical of course i would donate
Tell me about yourself: I'm a patient, helpful, positive and friendly person
Do you have skype? :Yes i have
------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you bother to read this long application and i hope you pick me
Sincerly SjefsSt3kare
03/31/2012 3:14 pm
xXloltasticXx
Mindfall
xXloltasticXx
MindfallIGN: Mindfall
What position: God builder.
How can you help the server? I can help by creating beutiful landmarks and helping staff in creating things. I was thinking about creating like a server adventure map or Free for all arena like Hunger Games.
Dedication if chosen: I promise you i am loyal, and i will help the server. I play very often. hours every day.
Why should i choose you?Because I can add landmarks and creations to the server, and create Arenas and Spleef arenas for the Servers entertainment. I am a nice guy that doesn't rage.
Have you had any experience before? I created Spleef arenas and Fighting arenas. I also created hotels, pixel art, and statues. I enjoy making creations that people enjoy. I also created a museum.
How much time would you spend on the server? A couple of hours in weekdays, and around 8 hours on weekends. Pacific time zone.
Are you impatient: No, building creations can take a long time. I don't like griefers though.
What would you do if the server crashed: Contact you and see what is wrong
what if someone asked for op? Say no, unless you approved.
What if someone spammed? If they do not stop, kick them. If they keep doing it, then I will ban with your permission.
What if i saw a griefer: Ban for as long as you tell me to. (I dunno, do God Builders get Commands?)
What if i saw a creeper?: Lead it away from my creation!
If a friend Griefed or spammed, what would you do? (if god builders have commands) Strike one: Warning. Strike 2 :Kick, Strike 3 Ban!
If someone was abusing staff: Kick then Ban. Or jail.
Would i donate money: Depends on the situation.
About myself: Im asian, around five foot 4, Love music with combinations like eminem and skylar Grey, i love creating things then seeing people enjoy them, and i love Bacon!
Do i have skype: YES!
Pm me (your skype): I will pm you if i am accepted. Sorry about that.

Thank you for considering my application

Mindfall

Can you upload any pics of your creations and yes god builders do get commands

Yes i will upload pictures. These arent that good. I tried to make something quickly.
But if i get accepted i will work on long term projects, and bigger builds. Thank you
for your consideration. If you want more pictures than ask [attachment=1]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment][attachment=1]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]

dude there amazing accepted

03/31/2012 3:12 pm
xXloltasticXx
_FunnyMonkey_
_FunnyMonkey_Sorry mai applications different?!
IGN(In Game Name):_FunnyMonkey_
What is your age?:14
What position do you want?:Admin/mod
Why do you want this position?:Cuz i like helping others
Do you have any experience with other servers?:Yes im a mod on addictcraft
how long have you played minecraft?:since 1.8.1
Have you ever been banned?:Nope
How could you help the server?:Stop people who dont follow rules
What would you do if the server randomly crashed?:Msg you and wait for it to come back on
Do you have skype?:Nope sry
If there was a spammer online what would you do?:Kick them if they come back mute for a while if they still spam ban
If there was a griefer online what would you do?:Kick them if they continue ban
If you saw a creeper what would you do?:Kill it!
Are you inpatient?:Nope
If someone asked for OP what would you do?: Tell them no
If your friend griefed/spammed what would you do?:Same i would do to others
How often will you be on?:2-3 hours sometimes 4
Are you willing to donate if server needed it?:Maybe
Tell me more about yourself: I love helping people

Did i get accepted!!

no sorry
03/31/2012 2:31 pm
iMiles
What would you do if the server randomly crashed?: I would contact the owner and wait.
What would you do if someone asked for OP?: I would tell them not to ask and if they continue, I will kick, Then if they still continue, jail, then ban.
What would you do if there was a spammer?: I would mute them.
What would you do if there was a griefer?: I would jail, kick, or ban depending on how severe the grief is.
What would you do if you saw a CREEPER!?: I would run or fight depending if I have the weapons to.
If your friend spammed/griefed what would you do, would you kick/ban him/her?: Depending on the grief. I show no mercy.
If someone was abusing staff/member (meaning a player) how would you deal with it?: I would kick them and tell u.
(If Needed) Would you be able to donate money to server?: I would if really needed.
Tell me about yourself: I am very experienced.
Do you have skype? : No
PM me (Your skype):
03/31/2012 3:15 pm
xXloltasticXx
umm can you redo you didnt write all you were supposed to
03/31/2012 2:29 pm
Ryan26
IGN (In-Game Name):twikki3
Age?:Just turning 18 in 4 weeks
What position do you want?: Admin
How could you help the server?: Im very active, know my commands well and very good with plugins.
If you are chosen how dedicated would you be to the server?: 100%
Why should I pick you?: Im easy to approach, know what im doing and very consistent/fair.
Have you had any experience before?: Yes. Had my own server till last update then i didnt update it.
How much time would you spend on the server?: 3-5 hours per day
Are you impatient?: Nope
What would you do if the server randomly crashed?: Try and reconnect. if problem isnt solved, contact owner
What would you do if someone asked for OP?:Say nope dont beg for ranks
What would you do if there was a spammer?: Ask to stop, then kick, Ban if persistant.
What would you do if there was a griefer?: kick them and then ban if second time and then sort grief
What would you do if you saw a CREEPER!?: Report him to the police!
If your friend spammed/griefed what would you do, would you kick/ban him/her?: Yes, kick then ban if kept doing it
If someone was abusing staff/member (meaning a player) how would you deal with it?:Ask to stop, mute them, kick them if nesessary.
(If Needed) Would you be able to donate money to server?: Not just now, but soon when i leave school (in about 2 months)
Tell me about yourself: Im just turning 18. I spend my life on mc when im not at school. I like meeting new people and having fun! Im easy to approach and talk to!
Do you have skype? : Indeed
PM me (Your skype): twikki-3
03/31/2012 3:19 pm
xXloltasticXx
nice app (you actually finished it) you are accepted

03/31/2012 2:27 pm
iMiles
IGN (In-Game Name): Caboose_RvsB
What position do you want?: Admin or Higher
How could you help the server?: I know lots about plugins and how to code permissions.
If you are chosen how dedicated would you be to the server?: Of Course
Why should I pick you?: Because I am very experience and capable of this position.
Have you had any experience before?: Yes (I am an admin/Op on 20 hamachi servers and 14 bukkit servers) (I own a bukkit server myself as well)(but It is going to shut down soon)
How much time would you spend on the server?: 5-6 Hours a day
Are you impatient?: No
What would you do if the server randomly crashed?:
What would you do if someone asked for OP?:
What would you do if there was a spammer?:
What would you do if there was a griefer?:
What would you do if you saw a CREEPER!?:
If your friend spammed/griefed what would you do, would you kick/ban him/her?:
If someone was abusing staff/member (meaning a player) how would you deal with it?:
(If Needed) Would you be able to donate money to server?:
Tell me about yourself:
Do you have skype? :
PM me (Your skype):
03/31/2012 3:16 pm
xXloltasticXx
where is the rest of the app please repost a finished version
03/31/2012 2:18 pm
_FunnyMonkey_
Deleted By MEh
03/31/2012 1:41 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Miner
Boxkid12
IGN (In-Game Name): ChildOfPropane97
Age?:12
What position do you want?:Mega-Builder
How could you help the server?: I am very skilled at creating and I think I could help with terraforming and building.
If you are chosen how dedicated would you be to the server?: I'd barely leave, once I find a good server I'm stuck to it.
Why should I pick you?: I'm already talking to you on skype and I'd be a great help!
Have you had any experience before?: Yes, I'm Co-Owner on an RPG server, Admin on a survival server and I've been playing since 1.3
How much time would you spend on the server?: Loads! Like 15 hours a day!
Are you impatient?: Nope!
What would you do if the server randomly crashed?: I'd ask what happened over skype and occasionally check to see if it's back up
What would you do if someone asked for OP?: I would say no, they have to be trusted enough to earn OP position, no matter what they say they are.
What would you do if there was a spammer?: I'd kick and if it came back I'd Ban the IP
What would you do if there was a griefer?: Instant-Ban, I hate griefers.
What would you do if you saw a CREEPER!?: Shout like mad and quickly type /butcher or /killall
If your friend spammed/griefed what would you do, would you kick/ban him/her?: I'd kick and tell them not to do it again, if I was ignored I'd ban them and Ignore their complaints.
If someone was abusing staff/member (meaning a player) how would you deal with it?: I'd tell them to be kind or stop abusing, if ignored it's a ban.
(If Needed) Would you be able to donate money to server?: I don't have a PayPal account, so I couldn't really donate...
Tell me about yourself: I'm energetic, enthusiastic and a funny guy, I love creating ruins and Towns.
Do you have skype? :Yep
PM me (Your skype): Boxkid12
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome