DC Warfare 1.7.2 NEEDS STAFF

killerbigmac's Avatar killerbigmac1/1/14 2:37 am
1/26/2014 3:32 pm
eps124o3's Avatar eps124o3
Hello, my name is killerbigmacs AKA Ryan. I have a server I finished setting up recently and I am looking for staff to help and to test stuff. Its is an RPG sever with IP ready and ready to launch. Use this format to apply for most all positions.

Name:
Maturity:
Time able to spend on server:
killerbigmac
Level 11 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/26/2014 3:32 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
eps124o3
Name: Evan
Position applying for: Admin+
Maturity: 8/10
Time able to spend on server:4-5 hours a day
Skills: Building and plugins
Why you should be accepted: I think I should be accepted because I will not abuse my powers as a rank, I am a good builder and good with plugins , but I also love to help
01/26/2014 3:16 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
Derpy98
Name: I go by Dante
Position applying for: Admin preferably
Maturity: On a scale of ten I would probably give myself an eight. why an eight you may ask. An eight because there is no perfectly mature person, not a 9 because i like to joke around and have fun an eight because I know what i'm doing, I pay attention to my surroundings and, I'm serious when it comes down to it. When the situation demands for serious attitude and or consideration, that's exactly what I do, though unless it's a situation like that, I like to have fun and joke around with other users.
Time able to spend on server: 15-20 hours a week.
Skills: I will do many things including but not limited to; Cleansing the Community, I can keep all hackers/griefers/evildoers out of this server or, I will serve justice rightfully. I can manage plugins, not only have I hosted my own server before and modified my own plugins but, I have also worked for my mothers company for a while. I would help them with coding on their website, and my mother at times, would teach me about some coding. The coding on that website was way more advanced then the coding on minecraft, so I think I can easily adjust to minecraft coding. Building, when I build, I am above average however, I need to have a picture in my mind of what I'm building so then I can make the appropriate adjustments to the building when I'm finished. I normally build what I'm building first and then I perfect it afterwards. I can also improve staff morale or just any players in that matter, I like telling jokes that make people feel better. (when they are appropriate that is.) I can help with discipline as well, I have worked with many childish Administrators/Moderators that abuse their commands and pretty much did whatever they pleased. I was one of the few that would help discipline them, tell them what they should be working on instead of goofing off and in the end it actually did some work, they started doing their jobs correctly. I'm not harsh unless the situation demands harshness, if it's something simple like a staff member didn't do their job well, I will just tell them (in the nicest manner possible) what they should change and how it will influence them. All of these, are just a selected few of my best attributes.
Why you should be accepted: I am a very trustworthy, hardworking, and positive user. I always like to put the other users before myself, and help all others before I go about doing my own thing.
01/26/2014 3:05 pm
killerbigmac
Bump
01/22/2014 6:42 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
keralis1
Name: Brandan

Position applying for: Administrator

Maturity: 10

Time able to spend on server: 1-2 hours a day

I will add more information to show you my experience.

why you want it: I want to apply for staff to make sure players are happy with the server and feel that it has good staff. I also want to help players out and try to make the server better.

why do you think you deserve it: I think I deserve it because I am very truthful, and honest and think I am fit for this rank from all the experience.

rate yourself: Social, Helpful, Truthful, Honest

Bans: Once but framed for raiding a base.

Experience Being Staff: I have been staff on many servers but will say them privately In-Game or on Skype.

Maturity (On a scale of 1-10): 10

Why should I hire you?: I am a very experienced staff and think that I will be fit for this job

How can you Help: I will do everything I can to help out like building etc.

Do you have Good Grammar: Yes

Skype (required): Brandaned

Time Zone: AZ US

How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: 2 years

How will you Treat New Players: I will tell them to first read the rules and might show them around a bit.

How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: I will kick or ban depending on problem, if its a hacker/cheater definite Instant-Ban, Advertisers, Temp-Ban then maybe ban if keeps on going. Spammers/Rude to players A couple kicks and later Temp-Ban
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I think you should pick me because I have alot of experience with handling players. I am very responsible and will not lie. I basically just try to do the administartor job but love to help out players with whatever they need. It does sound like I am not very strict but i am decently strict and will very rarely give players second chances. Overall my applications for staff are just to try and keep the server in good shape and treat players well.

Anything Else: I am able to record on your server just I don't have many subs

THANK YOU FOR VIEWING THIS AND HAVE A NICE DAY!
01/22/2014 5:11 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
littlemarc2011
Name: Marc Little
IGN: littlemarc2011
Position applying for: I will take any position but would like admin
Maturity: Hmmm well so high you can't explain it!
Time able to spend on server: Because of school 2-3 hours (during summer may vary)
01/22/2014 5:08 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
GhostlyHunter2
Name:Jericho
Position applying for:Admin Or Mod or Co-Owner
Maturity: 6.5
Time able to spend on server:20-24 hours a week
01/22/2014 5:07 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Skinner
DrFlight
Name: DrFlight
Position applying for: Co-Owner
Maturity: 10
Time able to spend on server:5-7 hours a day on the week days, 7-8 a day on the weekend
01/22/2014 5:05 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
CianandBrendan64
Name: CianandBrendan64
Position applying for: Admin (or maybe Mod if Admin not available)
Maturity: 9/10
Time able to spend on server: Weekends mostly, maybe on weekdays
KIK: negative_eleven
email: cianrocks@me.com

I hope I get accepted!
01/22/2014 5:02 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
bdfitzgerald12
Name:Brendan
IGN: Bboy46
Position applying for: Mod or Admin
Maturity: Most likely a 8/10 but I can be mature when I need to.
Time able to spend on server: 4 hours a day
01/22/2014 5:00 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Blacksmith
Viperhead
Name:EZ4viperhead
Position applying for:Admin
Maturity: 8.5
Time able to spend on server:5-10 hours weekends and 3-8 hours weekdays

P.S i have quite a bit of expirience being staff as i owned my own server and was admin on another
01/22/2014 3:59 pm
killerbigmac
Update: We have the server up and have a growing player base. We are currently looking for Moderators and possibly an admin. Staff is expected to be on a lot and helpful at all times.

IP: dcwarfare.linkpc.net

Name:
Maturity:
Time able to spend on server:
Why you should be accepted:
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome