Staff Needed for NEW 1.8 SMP SERVER

variXian's Avatar variXian8/30/15 7:07 pm
9/1/2015 8:02 pm
variXian's Avatar variXian
Hey guys, I'm in need of some helpers on my SMP server. Basically, Helpers are the chat moderators who are also in charge of helping users when needed.

IP: legendsmp.beastmc.com

My SMP server is very new, though I am highly experienced in owning servers and am fully confident that this project will turn out wonderful. If you want to be a part of it, applying is a great way to begin that journey!

On my SMP server, we center around the basics of Minecraft; no factions, no fancy protection plugins, nothing. We want to play Minecraft for what it truly is without having other features to distract us.

If you want to apply, use the format below:

Click to reveal
IGN:

Why are you interested in applying for staff:

What is your age:

Have you ever been banned on any server? If so, why:

What interests you in staffing an SMP server:

What experience do you have, if any, in moderation of any kind:

Any other information:
variXian
Level 23 : Expert Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/01/2015 8:02 pm
variXian
Applications are still open!
08/31/2015 9:27 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MultiamerFTW
IGN:MultiGamerFTW

I just like helping people in their server
What is your age:

No
im a really good builder and i now SMP servers need alot of building

Any other information:Yes, can cracked mincraft accounts join?
08/31/2015 7:50 pm
Newark1234
IGN:
Newark1234

I love helping my peers and making someone's day better. It gives me a huge sense of pride and accomplishment, and I wish to punish those who make other's experiences not enjoyable and those who have malicious goals. As I have had experience as a staff on other servers, I know what it is like to work with others, and sometimes especially difficult people, and I have no problem with that. I feel very empowered when I somehow make a community a better place, and I my goal is to make your server a better place in any way I can. I have no problem following instructions and will do anything you tell me, and I will be online at least once per day, with a few exceptions per year (Holidays, sick days, etc). I also don't play on any other servers, so when I do play minecraft it will be on your server! (I never play single player). I feel like being a staff will allow me to simultaneously do something I love while gaining good life experience and helping others out. Thanks!

What is your age:
I am 15 years old.

I have not been banned on a server before for legitimate reasons. I have been banned by power abusing admins who ban for reasons like, "I felt like it" but otherwise I have never been banned for any real reason, not that I can think of. This is because I just don't understand why you would want to break the rules. Unless you want to be a jerk, why would you break the rules? It won't make you or anyone else feel better.

I love survival, and I love multiplayer! I love working together with others to form a community and build new towns and forging relationships. One thing I really enjoy about SMP is the feeling of such accomplishment when you accomplish a difficult task, such as finding diamonds or building something complicated, and I feel that sense of achievement can't be replicated anywhere else.
I was a moderator of a Dwarfs vs. Zombies server, and I formerly ran my own server. I am familiar with many different types of servers and plugins, as well as the management side of running a server because I have run my own server. I have many friends and acquaintances who play minecraft, so I can help you recruit other players if that is necessary.
Any other information: If I were moderator, I pledge to never abuse my power and try to achieve to my fullest potential whatever is required of me.

An important side note -- I am not usually available before 3:00 pm EST on weekdays as I have school, I hope you understand this, and it's okay if you don't accept me because of this!

Thank you so so much, and I hope I can be of help to you on your server!

Sincerely,
newark1234
09/01/2015 7:27 pm
variXian
We would like to discuss this with you in-game when you're able.

Staff applications are open still!
08/31/2015 7:38 pm
variXian
Still accepting!
08/31/2015 6:55 pm
variXian
Anybody who has not been accepted at this point is denied. More applications are still being accepted!
08/30/2015 8:50 pm
TheEliteFox19
Hello, my Minecraft name is TheEliteFox19, I am interested in applying for staff because I want a chance to help other players when they don't know how to do things.

My age is 13.

I have never been banned on a server.

Being a chat monitor interests me in staffing an SMP server.

I was an Admin for a private server on MinePlex for a while.

Thank you for your time. - TheEliteFox19
08/30/2015 8:38 pm
Level 1 : New Network
_deletedaccount
IGN: ZaKra

Why are you interested in applying for staff: I like helping out servers, and I really like Survival Multiplayer servers, they're very fun. I'd like to help out players, and become one whom they may look upon as a role model.

What is your age: 15

Have you ever been banned on any server? If so, why: Nope.

What interests you in staffing an SMP server: I feel like SMP's are highly underrated, and would love to help out in the community, You rarely find a very good SMP server, but this one seems very qualified to be crowned as good.

What experience do you have, if any, in moderation of any kind: I have been Staff on multiple Bukkit Servers, I am currently an Operator on a server, and have had much staff experience in my 5 years of Minecraft gameplay.

Any other information: I do have a Skype if you want to message me, It's zakrayt if you do so intend to contact me.
08/30/2015 8:37 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
baste
IGN:
Drazox

Before I start rambling on how I believe you should choose me as the 'Helper' rank, I believe you should get to know me a little bit first. I have had an obsession with Minecraft for the past few years, and absolutely loved deeply. I never once went on Single Player, and always hopped right on to MultiPlayer, usually you could find me on some small Factions server playing with some friends from school. After I got a bit bored of Factions server, I started to want to dig deeper into Minecraft. I started wanting to make my own server before anything else, I watched several hours of Youtube tutorials, how to do permissions, setup specific plugins, etc. But I knew in order to have a good Minecraft server, I first needed to know how to start talking to new players, communicate with the regulars, and how to deal with the cheaters. This was the most important step in having a successful server, along with a successful Staff team. I learned how to wisely communicate with other players, if they had a question, I'd try to my best ability to answer it. I'd always very kindly have conversations with other players, as it was a small server, and the chat wouldn't get flooded with comments within seconds. If a player is breaking a rule, depending on the offense, I'd always make sure that they receive a proper punishment for their actions, and be sure to take screenshots just in case they appeal, and claim they didn't do anything.

What is your age:

Not that I can recently recall

I am interested in being a staff rank on your SMP servers, simply because I enjoy communicating with other people on a daily basis, and I know how to cope with abusive players, and help players if any is needed. I have always took an interest in the Minecraft Community, and I always love servers that appreciate the help I'm able to offer

ShockMC
MCElite
CraftUniverse
CraftUniverse 2.0
KorosuFactions
GSC
Some GMod Servers..

Any other information:
Nothing that would be of use...
08/30/2015 8:18 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Goldensword483
**NEW APPLICATION

IGN: AWP483

Why are you interested in applying for staff: I always enjoy helping people especially on a MC server. I enjoy being staff, not because of the commands, but because I love keeping order on servers.

What is your age: I am currently 17, almost 18 in 2 months.

Have you ever been banned on any server? If so, why: No. I have used hacked clients before, honestly, but i have come to realize that hacking takes all of the fun out of a game, especially an online one like Minecraft.

What interests you in staffing an SMP server: Survival Multiplayer servers are my favorite kind, as they are plain and close to vanilla. I enjoy these type of servers because they are more fun for me and have a bigger attraction for the general population of Minecraft.

What experience do you have, if any, in moderation of any kind: I have owned two servers before, ( both closed down due to school, although i am homeschooled now so more time!), I have been admin twice before, mod 3 times, and developer countless times.

Any other information: I am fluent in java, which makes me a perfect plugin developer. I have been told before that I am very mature and have a great sense of leadership. Thank you for reviewing my application.
08/30/2015 8:05 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Goldensword483
IGN: AWP483

Why are you interested in applying for staff: I love helping servers, as when I was small, I needed help with my server, and no one would help me, so i like helping others.

What is your age: 17

Have you ever been banned on any server? If so, why: No, I have not

What interests you in staffing an SMP server: SMP is favorite type minecraft server, so i enjoy helping people out on there.

What experience do you have, if any, in moderation of any kind: I have owned 2 servers, been admin, mod, and Helper for many, and dev for countless.

Any other information: I am fluent in Java, so i am excellent in making plugins with minecraft. I have excellent programming skills and am very mature.
08/30/2015 7:50 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Enderboy26
IGN: ToxicAlpaca

Why are you interested in applying for staff:I want to help other servers out and give new ideas

What is your age:11

Have you ever been banned on any server? If so, why:Not that i know of,No.

What interests you in staffing an SMP server:Helping players out.giving new ideas,help projects,learn plugins a little bit,and So much more!

What experience do you have, if any, in moderation of any kind:I was staff on another server and I say it went very well

Any other information:If I'm busy it's for a good reason it's school or work or btw (I have type 1 diabetes)
08/30/2015 7:43 pm
DigitalCarpet
IGN: DigitalNugget

I always love being staff and I also love helping people! I am also a dedicated player and will be on as much as I can! I have had experience before and love the feeling of being staff on a minecraft server! I also never switch servers! When Im with you Im with you!

What is your age: I am 15 and 4 months

Have you ever been banned on any server? If so, why: Nope! Whats the point in breaking rules if you're going to get banned and ruin the game for someone else! I think that being banned on a server just shows how pathetic you really are!

What interests you in staffing an SMP server: I've never done an SMP server before and I want the chance to be able to! I love new challenges and to overcome new obstacles which I wouldn't have the chance to otherwise!

What experience do you have, if any, in moderation of any kind: I've had a bit of experience with being an Admin but never and mod. The last server praised me for how well I did but had to be shut down unfortunately.

Any other information: I'm kind, dedicated and won't let you down! My experience being an admin and helping other players will also help you and this server will give me a chance to do that even more! I'm also good at advertising servers on forums to get you more loyal people joining!

Many Thanks!
08/30/2015 7:17 pm
variXian
Still searching. If you apply, please tell me in-game!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome