tell me a good joke!
Posted by avatar
Bluepython271
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

7 replies

02/04/2018 11:33 pm
Level 2 Apprentice Miner
Bluepython271
Guys I still need staff here a lot of good positions are open still!
01/24/2018 2:12 am
Level 1 New Miner
GG_LarS
RANK

IGN: GG_LarS

DISCORD: Lars

Why applying: I love Skyblock servers, other than that I love to manage a community and help other players to make the server healthy and very interesting

What makes you the best: I am a past admin of a beta server that has to be out (can't disclose, sorry), but unforunately the manager had to stop that due to family problems

What are your tactics: Being transparent is what I could be proud of. I will ban/kick you, but I would listen to you if you are hacking or doing something else. If proven guilty, I will be force to issue the punishment, same with if you are just being suspected of

Why do you think we will pick you: I am very flexible and willing to be a team key player. Competitive and Easy to approach.

What difference does it make to be a odddman or head-admin: I don't know about Oddman(?), but being a Head-Admin is tough role to attend, though this gives you a power, that come with a great responsibility. Which do I, if ever will be nurture.

Good joke? You didn't see that I would segway that Uncle Ben line from Spiderman. lol
01/24/2018 2:17 am
Level 2 Apprentice Miner
Bluepython271
ACCEPTED: AS AN ADMIN ON SKYBLOCK SERVER
01/24/2018 1:37 am
Level 2 Apprentice Miner
Bluepython271
guys I need staff asap
01/20/2018 3:20 am
Level 2 Apprentice Miner
Bluepython271
still hiring if you want to check out the server HERE IS THE IP: play.olympusnetwork.net
01/17/2018 8:56 pm
Level 1 New Miner
CaptainWonders
IGN: aptainWonders

DISCORD: CaptainWonders#1511

Why applying: I want to help make your server fun and enjoyable

What makes you the best: I have a lot of experience with plugins and running a server

What are your tactics: I can keep an eye on chat. hackers. I can help with almost every plugin if needed.

Why do you think we will pick you: I think you will pick me because I can best fill the role you need.

What difference does it make to be a odddman or head-admin This doesn't make sense unless your word was modman but the difference is dedication and helping lower staff if they require it. Also helping The owners with anything they need help with.

tell me a good joke! Hey girl are your parents retarded because you sure are special. xD
01/18/2018 7:55 pm
Level 2 Apprentice Miner
Bluepython271
Denied: Lack of information!

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome