♦Staff Positions♦ - MUST BE FILLED! ♦Olympus Network♦

_Kairos_'s Avatar _Kairos_8/31/15 2:05 pm
9/2/2015 5:21 am
EternallyCold's Avatar EternallyCold
Olympus Networks

Currently seeking out great staff members for a great community (Already purchased domain), with a good attitude and a good reason to play!
Skype unfortunately is mandatory (Due to the staff chat)
if you are found as a good member, you will be added to my skype, and then added to a group chat to ask you some questions, to get you ready for your position, if you pass the secondary test, then you will be added to another group, which is the public Olympus chat, you will be able to call yourself a true Olympus member!
Staff Applications (If signing up) must be filled accordingly
APP FORMAT BELOW
......................................................................................................................................

BUILDER APPLICATION FORMAT:
Name:
IGN:
Maturity Level (1-10):
Experience:
Authentication/Proof: (Provide Photos/Links)
Why Do You Think We Should Choose You:
Why Do You Wish To Join:
How Much Time Can You Dedicate To The Server:
Have You Worked For Other Servers:
Other Info:
Build Style: (Modern/Medieval)
Timezone:

DEV APPLICATION FORMAT:
Name:
IGN:
Maturity Level (1-10):
Experience:
Authentication/Proof: (Possible Plugins you have created)
Why Do You Wish To Join:
Other Info:
Timezone:

HELPER APPLICATION FORMAT:
Name:
IGN:
Maturity Level (1-10):
Past Experience(s):
Why Do You Wish To Join:
What Are You Willing To Contribute (general-wise):
Other Info:
Timezone:

CHAT-MOD APPLICATION FORMAT:
Name:
IGN:
Maturity Level (1-10):
Experience:
Why Do You Wish To Join:
Other Info:
Timezone:

MODERATOR APPLICATION FORMAT:
Name:
IGN:
Maturity Level (1-10):
Past Experience(s):
Authentication/Proof:
Why Do You Wish To Join:
What Are You Willing To Contribute (general-wise):
Other Info:
Timezone:

Thanks, and I hope I see you in the field!
~ ☼lympus
♦ Alexayr ♦
_Kairos_
Level 5 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/02/2015 5:21 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
EternallyCold
Name: Jessie
IGN: ShadowDZ
Maturity Level (1-10): 10
Past Experience(s): I have lots of skills in minecraft servers. But I should be chosen because i can understand what people go through in minecraft. I used to own minecraft servers and some of them were successful. I have dealt with most situations which relate to running the servers. When i purchased the servers, i had to do everything myself because when i tried to ask people for help, they would then go on to grief the server and abuse their powers which has caused me to no longer trust anybody unless in know them in person. When i talk to people, i ask them questions which relate to the situation that they were in. I would then ask anybody on the server at the time of the incident what they saw or what they heard. I would then gather all the necessary evidence and find out who had broken the rules. With this evidence, i would also consult other staff members on their opinion of what happened and i would ask for a decision made by all staff included in the discussion. You should choose me over someone else because i can get to the bottom of any situation and have it solved in a friendly manner. Being staff on a server can mean alot of things. To first become staff, you need to have the respect of all the players who are there all the time. Being a staff member is also based on trust, if the players know you can handle big situations, then they will recommend you for becoming staff. Being staff isnt just about having authority over everyone else, its also the players who know they can rely on you in tough situations and they know that when dark times are approaching, then they know that you will stop people from breaking the rules and the staff from abusing their powers which were assigned to them. If i were chosen to be a staff member here, i would continue to gain the respect of all the players and constantly help them by giving them items which will further enhance their experience on the server and continue to enjoy having fun on the server. Having this kind of position is a privilege and is only given to those who have shown they are worthy for being staff on such a big server. I used to play on a serer years ago called The Silence Networks which was a big server with 30+ players a day right up until the owner was arrested (i later found this out by former players that he got arrested by the FBI for webcam hacking and he went into hiding), so the server shutdown after that. I was staff on other servers but they had all shutdown because they were run by little kids who knew nothing about creating successful server.
Authentication/Proof: *will discuss over skype*
Why Do You Think We Should Choose You: **refer to Past experience**
Why Do You Wish To Join: I want to join because i believe that i have alot of experience compared to most applicants here. I have been playing minecraft for almost 5 years and i have been on servers for 4 years.
How Much Time Can You Dedicate To The Server: i can dedicate most of the afternoon during the week (5-6 hours) and on weekends (10-12 hours).
What Are You Willing To Contribute (general-wise): Im willing to make sure the server is in working order by watching everybody and ensuring that they are following the rules. Im also a very friendly person to get along with and i know how to handle most situations.
Have You Worked For Other Servers: Yes i have. I was Head Moderator for a prison server called The Silence Networks a year ago. The server since shut down because the owner was later arrested for computer hacking.
Other Info:
Timezone: UTC +10
09/02/2015 5:09 am
_Kairos_
Once I see some more apps, I will start adding Skypes
09/02/2015 3:03 am
_Kairos_
Still Spots open! Keep apps flowing please!
09/02/2015 4:10 am
Level 1 : New Miner
TheGappleGamerYT
When will we know if we were accepted or not?
08/31/2015 3:43 pm
TheGappleGamerYT
Name: Joe
IGN: ItzFrosted
Past Experience(s): i have owned various servers and been dev on a few but not plugin dev e.g I did groups setup plugins that i didnt create
Authentication/Proof: ?????
Why Do You Think We Should Choose You: because i can bring a good and healthy vibe to your server I am very kind and helpful and would never grief.
Why Do You Wish To Join: because i have ran multiple servers i know how hard they are to run so instead of running servers i know help others.
How Much Time Can You Dedicate To The Server: 1-5 hours
What Are You Willing To Contribute (general-wise): Every thing in my power.
Have You Worked For Other Servers: yes
Other Info:
Timezone: GMT
08/31/2015 3:03 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Scaryon
Name: Alex

IGN: Savage_Juan

Maturity Level (1-10): 9/10

Experience: I have good experience.

Authentication/Proof: (Possible Plugins you have created) I will give if accepted.

Why Do You Think We Should Choose You: I think you should choose me because I am young and think in different ways than older people that are devs.

Why Do You Wish To Join: I wish to join because I want to work with something that seems to be upcoming and successful

How Much Time Can You Dedicate To The Server: I can dedicate around 4-5 hours to the server.
Have You Worked For Other Servers: yes I have but they have shut down and I have been staff on servers that were semi popular because youtubers played on them but they shut down of I resigned.
Other Info: Nothing much but I am a different thinker intelligent and I learned to code because I know a dev for mineplex that tought me how to code plugins.

Timezone: est
08/31/2015 2:51 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
C4rr0tz
I wish I could apply but I don't have skype ;-;
08/31/2015 2:22 pm
Big_Boss_Rose
Name: Mariam

IGN: BigBossRose
08/31/2015 2:20 pm
Big_Boss_Rose
Name: Mariam
IGN: BigBossRose
Past Experience(s): Admin Mod Helper
Authentication/Proof: -_-
Why Do You Think We Should Choose You: I'm kind helpful and I'm on everyday i respect other people and I'm on 24/7 I'm always happy and i will never ever grief or be rude to anyone.
Why Do You Wish To Join: Well i feel like i should be able to make peoples day by coming on and hating with them also playing with them.
How Much Time Can You Dedicate To The Server: Everyday about 2-5 hours a day.
What Are You Willing To Contribute (general-wise): Well to make sure there is no hackers around and everyone is having a good time on the server.
Have You Worked For Other Servers: Yes but sadly they went down because of the funds.
Other Info:Nothing else.
Timezone: GMT Uk

thank you for your time
08/31/2015 2:16 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
KingShu
What is the IP?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome