[BraveLegends] STAFF RECRUITMENT!

Avn's Avatar Avn6/29/15 9:40 pm
6/30/2015 8:14 pm
preston7791's Avatar preston7791
BraveLegends is a FactionPVP Server that is looking for some hardworking staff, We are recruiting all positions. If you don't think you can meet up with the requirments then do not choose that position!

APPLICATION:
Position you wish to proceed in:
Why you would be a good fit in that position:
How much are you willing to help the server out?:
Avn
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/30/2015 8:14 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
preston7791

Position you wish to proceed in: administator

Why you would be a good fit in that position: I want this rank because I want to help out the server greatly and get lots of people on it. I am Loyal Dedicated and Mature. I can get all of my friends on the server from skype minecraft real life ECT.. When they join the server i ill give them a very warm welcome by saying Welcome to the server and enjoy the stay.Most of my grammar is good. When it comes to building i have a very out of the box and adventerious mind when it comes to bulding and other stuff. I follow and obey all of the rules that are instructed by all staff admins and staff. When i catch a hacker i will get video proof of and an report it right a way (ASAP) Whenever someone asks me for help I will be right on the job ASAP

How much are you willing to help the server out?: I am willing to do whatever the server needs at all times of the day so basicalley every bit of my abality
06/30/2015 7:24 pm
Avn
Bump
06/30/2015 4:02 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
UnchartedidHellsArmy
Hi there, Im Unchartedid. I was just contacting with a business offer. This of course is in relation with your Minecraft server. Add me if your interested! Skype: unchartedid_1023
06/30/2015 1:42 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
SkaterPro8
Staff Application

Position: Admin
Why would I be a good fit for this position: I love helping out and
I have been staff on another server. I know a lot of commands and will help this server grow block by block.
How much will I be willing to help out the server: I will make this server my priority every day when I wake up. I will be on at least every day for 2-4 hours. It really depends on what i am doing that day

Thank you My Ign: SkaterPro8
06/30/2015 1:12 am
admizzan
Position you wish to proceed in:Head Admin/ Admin
Why you would be a good fit in that position:I would be a good fit in this position because I have owned many servers before and know how to maintain them. I am the most comfortable in the admin position because i have almost a lot of responsibilities but am not needed as much as the owner is. Being an admin is the only fit for me since i know how to work on plugins and i also know how to communicate and handle players problems. I have knowledge on essentials factions iconomy plugins as well as some minor plugins like voxelsniper and aggressive mobs. I will admit I might not know all the plugins we are doing on this server however i am a fast learner and in my inexperience I can make up with quick learning and constantly adapting to new things.
How much are you willing to help the server out?:I am willing to put in my all 4-8 hours a day depending. I have a job so sometimes i might not be able to get on but when i do i will work as hard as i can to get this server built up with a great community.
Thank you for the opportunity
06/29/2015 11:56 pm
Zhen8930
Position: Head Admin/CO owner
Ill answer questions 4&5 In one.

Hello my name is Matthew Consay I am 16 years old and would like to be Admin. Why should I Adminstrate this server? well let me tell you.

I know almost every essential plugin from WORLDEDIT to MULTIVERSE all the way to PEX and more. I know commands for all those plugins and would be glad to help with that if you are in that kind of predicament. I will not cuss even if its allowed in chat I also wont use All caps, I believe this is very well.... ungentlemanlylike (sorry if I spelled that wrong). I am very mature so I wont be that 9 year old kid who has a temper tantrum after something bad happens to him/her.
I know all the responsibilities for being staff and will follow the guidlines perfectly.
Im a terrific builder. My speciality is anything you want! Well really my main areas of expertise are Modern Nordic and Medieval. I have competed in build offs on many servers and sites. Anything you want, I can build.Im a nice person. I know you might get that alot. But I am. I am a genuine kind person. Im one Who feels sympathy and empathy and wont ban people without hearing their side of the story and thinking it over. Im good with second chances. I believe everyone deserves one. So I will not bully anyone and will be very friendly.
Going from my last statement I will not grief ban troll or raid people.Even if its aloud I wouldnt do it if there wasnt a lack of respect.
Im respectful. Ill respect staff guest member donater anyone if I get respect in the same way. You have to give it to get it. No respect gets you no respect. I understand that my rank can be taken away and wont whine if it is.
Im also trustworthy. If you ask me to do something I will do it and I will do it right the first time. And I will do it better than you expected it.
I have great social skills. I will make friends with everyone on the server. I know the ins and outs of servers, meaning I know every scam people try to pull and I will use plugin commands to my advantage in the circumstance of finding a hacker for example I would use socialspy to see secret messages between two players talking of questionable things (Hacking). I have used this method to uncover 4 hackers already and I myself will not hack at all under any means.

I wont give out items I have in gm. I will make everything fair and honest.
I am just an overall fun person to be on the server. But beware if you make me staff.. prepare for me to make constant batman references. Lol.
Im a total nerd with every fantasy or science fiction pop culture there is.
I live on the east coast of the US.
I will be on an hour a day 6 days a week (everyone should get a rest day)
My experience as staff on many servers has taught me diligence and maturity nd diciplin.
IHave skype its zhen_8930
or
Matt Contay
06/29/2015 11:38 pm
Raven2001

Position you wish to proceed in: Moderator or Head-Moderator

Why you would be a good fit in that position: I can help out a lot and will do anything im told and maybe a little bit more that what im told. Im also a very good leader and a very good example.

How much are you willing to help the server out?: As much as im needed. I do play on a few other servers so maybe 1-2 hours everyday i could be on this server.
06/29/2015 11:27 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
ZeroUnleashed
APPLICATION:
Position you wish to proceed in: Admin or mod
Why you would be a good fit in that position: I am a hard worker, i can be on for hours since i have no life and its summer . Im pretty good with building, plugins/commands/permissions. i have a lot of experience with minecraft and a staff member, i started minecraft since alpha and started applying for staff positions when wolfs came out. I have also owned a server before (closed due to financial reasons)
How much are you willing to help the server out?: I can help with anything and can spend many hours on it. Usually i only help out 1 server at a time so i wont be distracted from doing my best work on 1 server.
06/29/2015 10:30 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
ImABrotato
wb youtube?
06/29/2015 9:44 pm
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
Zypher_
APPLICATION:
Position you wish to proceed in: Possibly admin or a staff manager if those positions are available.
Why you would be a good fit in that position: I would be a good fit because I am hard working, I do what I do to the best of my ability. I have a passion for helping minecraft servers and i'm good at it. I have alot of past experience going from 1.4.7 to now. If your willing to let me prove to you how much help i can I know I can do so.
How much are you willing to help the server out?: Im willing to help out as much as i can. If im not online message me on skype and I will get on, I will be on hours on end making sure the server is how you want it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome